Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: How long is too long to wait for a product or at least an answer ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default How long is too long to wait for a product or at least an answer ?

I ordered a part for my crawler on Monday the 22nd of November, paid with paypal and the payment was accepted 5mins later.

The shipping of the item was 3-5 working days

I have dealt with RPP many times and RC4WD a few times and had no issues with them and would happily recommend both of them.

I have checked the status on said item and it still says processing 9 working days later. I have tried emailing the owner of the product three times but have had no reply.

Now I would prefer not to say who it is as I know that the product has been widely sold here and I am not here to rubbish anyone.

I would have brought off one of the vendors from here but none of them stock the item.

I wouldnt mind so much if the seller contacted me and let me know what was happening.

Its not so much the shipping more the processing time.

I ordered some other items from RPP the same day and received order number and shipping confirmation within 24hrs and I received their package on Monday the 29th of November.

How long would you wait ?
SMUDGEBUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

All that information seems blinding, Are you talking about and individual?, or a business?
I say keep trying to contact them if it's a business, if it's an individual here contact a mod. If you paid through Paypal you have some recourse, but they will tell you to be a bit patient I'm sure.
Krakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakker View Post
All that information seems blinding, Are you talking about and individual?, or a business?
I say keep trying to contact them if it's a business, if it's an individual here contact a mod. If you paid through Paypal you have some recourse, but they will tell you to be a bit patient I'm sure.
Yea its a long winded version of events lol. Its a business that has a good reputation but have read that others have had issues as well with no contact... Will try again through emails, PMs will go unread as they havent been on since May this year
SMUDGEBUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:39 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

If you're dealing with CKRC, their website will still say processing even after the item has been shipped. Since you live in New Zealand, I would give it a few more days.
Turn'Nburn is offline   Reply With Quote