Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: People of Wal-Mart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 11:39 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Something else we've learned is that you have to watch out for the tour buses with the church ladies on them.

At the Branson MO. Golden Corral, Dad (who is in his late 60's) had a couple women in their late 70's or so yell at him for going the wrong way around the buffet counters, even though he was following the line....unlike the two old women who were the ones going the wrong way.........

At the same one, on the same day, my kid sister (in her 20's) had another elderly woman from that same bus start poking her in the arm because she wasn't making her decisions fast enough and holding this woman up....she finally gave up and went around my sister.

Then at the Chattanooga restaurant, I had an old woman (who looked and turns out acted a hell of a lot like my late grand mother) come over to me in line and tell me she didn't like the corn bread...because it tasted like "Yankee Cornbread"........keep in mind that having been born in Iowa and raised in Illinois....that kinda makes me a Yankee I just smiled, nodded, then tried not to laugh as I walked back over to my folks and sister to tell them what happened. Turns out the woman and her husband (well that's who I'm assuming that poor man was), were sitting a few tables away from us
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links