Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: I Think I have Depression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Unhappy I Think I have Depression

Where to Begin, About 1 month ago I went of on my sister and told here she was dead to me do to the fact that her and her husband complete destroyed are family My dad and mom bought some property about 10 yrs ago 40 plus acres and the dream was the hole family to live on it but séance my sister was having a baby we allowed them to put a loan of are property in order for them to get the loan we had to sine it over it was a verbal agreement I pleaded with my dad not to sign it over and at the time I was living in sandiego taking care of my grandma witch was my moms mom. so séance my name was on the deed I refused to sign it over
but my dad told me i need to do it so we can get thangs going and my sister came down and famous last words where I'm you sister Ill give it back in a year. so I had to sign it. not to long after sighing it my grandma passes on. i move back to temecula where are land is and I live in a trailer for about 1 years until there house is built and thy said when thy get the hose done mom and dad can stay there tell thy build there's but ones the house was done my sister told my mom you no it would work out cause my husband don't want you dog in the house so thy stay in the trailer park. for another year and now it 4 years and thy haven't sign the property back over mean while I was pissed off at my dad I took off to Arizona for a new job. then I get a phone call from my mom saying don't get upset but you dad has been diagnosed with demecha and she asked me to come home. so I said I wanted to stay 1 more year cause the plant was closing and Id get a good severance package. mean while thy tell my parent its OK to move the trailer next to the house so thy would have to pay park fees. Mean while I'm at work in AZ my mom calls me and tell me now there paying rent on the property, and i think i just about blew a gasket asking why are u paying rent on your own property that u payed for in the first place? You see that I don't talk about my brother law much because he pulls the string while my sister dance for him not onces he talks it my sister that has to do AL the talking. so i told my mom to sue them so we started a big law suit my mom found this lawyer that said OH yeah u can win bull sht, now 8 years I'm back home. job went to china. now I'm back home been here for about 2 years still in trailer with mom and dad that spent there life savinging on the property never built there dream home lawyer told us that thy borrowed almost a million against the property. I'm thinking that my brother law was never planning on paying the money back the last to years séance Ive been back thy for closed on the land my sister and them lived there rent free. it all over now dad getting real bad I'm already in tears wright this. I know that my mom is also sick with something but she wont tell me what it is I'm worried all the time I haven't had a job séance the plant closed I try not to complain to much with my parents. I look at as what every thy say i just do. I with my dad 24/7 I am happy I meant new Friends on Rcc but have know Buddy to talk to cause I'm a quite person and dint trust many people anymore there a lot more that happen i didn't wright do to I'm tired and haven't been sleeping Very well. I try and push my self to go out more with people I meet on rcc to go crawl my dad with me when i go but he just doesn't talk any more OK I'm done
rockn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Hey man, take a deep, deep breath, and try and hang in there. Sounds like there's a lot of sh#@ crushin your shoulders, heart, and mind. There's not much I can say because I am not in your shoes and haven't dealt with the crap you got going on right now. But please don't hesitate to keep getting some of this stuff off your chest on here. We'll listen and hopefully someone can offer advice from experience. The only thing I can think to say is keep focusing on spending quality time with your dad. He may not talk anymore, but I'm sure he loves having you by his side. F your sister and brother in law, just concentrate on your parents right now. Hope you get some good sleep tonight, man. I'll be praying for you!
TEAM DEBEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:42 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Of course I don't know everything that is going on, but from what it sounds like, you don't have depression.
Here's my educated guess based on what you explained:
you have an inordinate amount of stress that is incredibly taxing to your system. On top of that, since you are taking care of your dad and spending your time with him, you probably aren't taking care of yourself- not eating, sleeping, or exercising well. I see that A LOT in caregivers.

All of that strain on your body and mind will put you way out of balance, making you feel fatigued, and so overwhelmed that it seems hopeless--which sounds an awful lot like depression, but isn't truly.
Meds they would give you for depression probably wont do you much good.
(Obviously, this is conjecture based on the little info I have).

How much do you exercise? What is your sleep schedule like? What do you eat?
How much time do you take for yourself without feeling guilty for it?
Del Montess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:48 AM   #4
Official Cook of the ECC

That sounds more like whacked out family members than depression.

Good luck.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Karma is a bitch. I don't know how familiy members can do crap like this to each other. You're gonna have to hold your head up and be the better man. Let that guilt eat your sister and her husband up, not you. Take care of your Dad, and find out whats going on with your Mom. If you have to keep us posted on here, that might be a stress reliver. If you don't have people to talk to there you have 40k+ members here. You got to stay strong for yourself and that trickles down to your parents.

Last edited by ColquittCustom405; 03-18-2011 at 11:40 PM.
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #6
Suck it up!

X2 on everything they said ^^^

Its sucks to be in the middle of so much stressful crap, but there you are. Do the best with what you've got and be sure to take time for yourself. Its easy to get wrapped up and lost in all of that.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

That sounds allot like the crap that happened in my family (my mom and her siblngs not me directly). Karmas a bitch though and got them. You've got a real crappy deal going there and they will get it in the end. Take care of your parents and yourself and be the bigger person.
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #8
RCC Addict

i was in the same shoes as you, and it wasn,t easy. for me i had to let it go and move on. for me it was a step mother and her brothers that f,d over me and my brother. after the whole mess was set and done i walked away with 1 pic. of my dad and made the lawyers richer. that was 14 years ago. like the others said it sounds like stress, stop feeding the lawyers at the end they were the happy ones. ( and the bitch and her brothers) but karma got em good, REAL GOOD. good luck in whatever you decide.
crawlhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
RCC Addict

As a sufferer of depression and reading what your feeling I must say go get some help buddy... It's not something you can just deal with (your doctor with explain this) next best thing is exercise almost everyday will help... There's lots of info on the net to find out more

Stay safe buddy!
Hulksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #10
RCC Addict

You have a good recipe for depression going there. Feel free to talk to anyone that listens and that includes the fine folks on this forum.

Best wishes..
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Move to south east texas man. The plants had to buy land and build parking lots so all the workers can park. There is so much plant work here its not even funny. If your unhappy with your life, then it's time to change it. Sounds like you need to put some distanc between you and the "family".
It usually runs fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
Rock Stacker

I know first hand how it is to have a somewhat crazy family. But all you can do is deal with it. What goes around, comes around.

Be happy you're not in Japan. Now those people have some depression.

Giz
Giznad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Breaking your brother in law's knees would be a nice stress reliever.
Rootar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #14
Rock Stacker

every time I think my life is up the pooper, I hear or read of someone else in it worse......mate, that's just f#%*ed up.
Family are those closest to you, not necessarily blood. From reading, sis is anything BUT family, just another meat-sack off the street. I know it sucks, but look after the parents first and foremost, make all your fighting efforts for them and what they have left. As a parent, I cannnot even imagine the thought of my off-spring doing that to me, so I shudder to think what hell your parents are going through....look after them first, then "look after" the other stuff later.
X2 on HULKSTA and CRAWLHOG, firstly, see a doc, someone anyone. If you think you have depression and are under that much stress, you need to at least talk to someone to de-brief, to get it out of your system. Use this site, you mightn't know anyone, but it's therapuetic to get stuff out.
As CRAWLHOG says, let things go. I'm not saying that in a way as to make light of anything, but at some point you have to let some things go and focus on other more important stuff.
You mention dad has dementia......surely an arguement could be raised he was not of sound mind in getting the property signed over??? Who's to say when dementia starts to affect the mind??
Please tell me mom has power-of attorney....please tell me sis has no power, rights whatsoever in the lives of mom & dad....hope she has little to no access to dad to plant ideas in a mind already fading....
Being a bit nasty, I'd be planting various things in the sisters/bro-in-laws house that certain law enforcement agancies might find interesting.....nothing that could be linked back of course.....that's just me though....yes karma is a bitch, but it can be satisfying to help it along
slowlearner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

yes mom dose have power-of attorney and thanks for reminding me that I need to have it to we where spouse to do it to gather but I told her to get it done now. I do believe in Karma so what come s around go's around.

There Grand kids thy will never see again that relay hard on my mom séance there where here 24/7. Its hard to explain to my dad why he can no longer see the and to see the tears in mom and dads kills me I just tell them there to young to no what happen well at least my Niece is.

Thank you every Buddy for the support I almost deleted the tread do to I was just venting off some steam. and I don't like telling people my problem cause it might sound like I'm crying about it.
rockn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:48 PM   #16
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockn View Post
Thank you every Buddy for the support I almost deleted the tread do to I was just venting off some steam. and I don't like telling people my problem cause it might sound like I'm crying about it.
Everybodys been in a bad spot at one time or another, so no worries.

Its good to vent once in a while, and we're here to help.

Unless you start asking for free crawler parts.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:41 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Feel free to join a bag of mixed nuts in this thread.
We always like new friends!

How about anyone fighting depression
entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Everybodys been in a bad spot at one time or another, so no worries.

Its good to vent once in a while, and we're here to help.

Unless you start asking for free crawler parts.
free crawler parts ill take some should i google some burnt home pics for proof?
hende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:02 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Oh no! Just dont mention the name. IT might reappear!
entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:00 AM   #20
Pebble Pounder

Default fam

you could always just confront your sis and her man. sounds to me like your all puppets to me. he's a scam artist. my sis is married to a guy who's family is always pulling shit like this. my folks are wise to it and none of them would EVER ask me to help them. I say jump there ass, dont sue them, confront them, sueing someone is not always the best way to start shit, besides maybe all this guy needs is his ass kicked???? I cant say if you have depression, you might have that on top of a lot of stress. a lot of times its not just one thing wrong, its a lot of stuff built up. good luck man
crashmurray is offline   Reply With Quote