Quarry Creeper

Default The Kill Team

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42304341...sia/?GT1=43001

Thoughts?
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Not gonna win too many hearts and minds that way.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

The sad part.....I am not even surprised anymore!
BC Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:37 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat View Post
Not gonna win too many hearts and minds that way.

"They can have their hearts and minds sir, as long as we got 'em by the balls."

-The Last Castle
Old 03-29-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

war or not these ass clowns should be in jail but are not ....even with the testimonies from other soldiers from there platoon they still aren't in jail , where is the punking smilly when ya need one......bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:44 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
where is the punking smilly when ya need one.....
Here you go:
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

sorry mean't puking fat finger syndrome today .......bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

i feel bad for the good soldiers there, and bad for the civillians there too..dammed if they do and dammed if they dont..just plain dammed, the guys killing civillians for sport and carrying around body partsshould get the fireing squad..thats jeffery dahmer shit, those guys put everyone in danger..who do these villagers see as the enemy
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:38 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

these guys need to be shot... eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!! losers
rockerrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:40 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

This whole war is cold blooded murder. We're keeping our troops over there to be killed by IED's every week, while looking for insurgents. When we can most likely do just as good a job through intel back on our own turf. I bet anyone 100.00 to a bucket of shit that we know where the bearded dragon is hiding. This war is rediculos(sp). I do support our troop's but not the ideas of their bosses. The fact that we are in their backyard is not stoping them from blowing our shit up, it's tightened security at our borders and airports. Let england and france go roam the desert for the next 5 years keeping us safe. We can pay out the ass to keep our troops over there why not pay em to protect our borders. Line up a few hundred post on the Mexico border and watch our crime rates go down instantly. Nobody is gonna phuck around if there is a few men in green posted up at airport security ready to destroy the slightest possibility of a terrorist attempt. I dont agree with what those guy's did but trust that there is waaay worse going on over there from both sides. Somebody mentioned an eye for an eye, well how many contractors and soldiers have been captured and tortured and killed becuase they were simply American? I remember about 3 years ago listening to a call from a group of unarmed contractors getting ambushed and gunned down and the guy on the phone was yelling about if he only had a gun he might be able to see his family again and how they are just walking up and shooting his friends. Now where's the puke button.
camobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by camobob View Post
This whole war is cold blooded murder.

All war is that way. If the powers that be can justify murder in a foreign country to their countrymen its called war. Any other time its just called murder.

We limit our military by telling them there is a "right" way to fight a war, and then requiring that they follow guidlines. That only works if youre fighting others who abide by the same rules.

Do you think the civilians that witnessed these staged killings were any more apalled than the Americans that watched the beheadings of our own? Funny I didnt see any Islamic TV stations condeming the beheadings when they happend...
Old 03-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Do you think the civilians that witnessed these staged killings were any more apalled than the Americans that watched the beheadings of our own? Funny I didnt see any Islamic TV stations condeming the beheadings when they happend...
Wow....I didnt expect to read that response from you.

Someone, mark the calendar!
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

I glad we can agree on at least one thing You were just able to use your brain to not make a story out of your point like I did. Showoff
camobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:52 AM   #14
Rock Stacker

Default No way to do battle

This is bad stuff no matter how you cut it. I "work" out of JBLM and am very familiar with this unit and its soldiers. Bad stuff. 5th SBCT started out as the the Army's new kid on the block. no deployment time and no battle streamers. This led to a lot of soldiers with big battle hardened boots to fill. And how does a soldier fill these boots? by becoming a war machine. "...trained and proficient in my soldier tasks and drills..." as it goes in The Creed. In a way i can see my own soldiers abandoning their morals to talk shop about their first kill or when it was going to happen, but to cross the line and abandon the Rules of Engagement, that is the ultimate defeat to the American way of life. The officers in the soldier's chain of command should pay equally. This is not the way we do battle.
LowCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote