Notices

Thread: Atv riding and crawling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRockStar199xX View Post
ok i will give you that Kawasaki's do require more matiance
im not talkin maintaince, im just talking about the piss poor parts.
broke spider gears, drive belt, had a drive belt housing melt, and a radiator crack (our fault on the radiator). that was just the mule. sad part is this mule has right at 600hrs on it today, and is usualy used for hunting use so its not worked too hard. as well as the full steel cab is starting to go with the head liner falling out, handles falling off, and window hinges that have come apart.

our bayou had an oil pump go out, needle in the carb. break (normal use, we had never touched it), and 5th gear went out of it. took it back to the dealer after it locked up, and the dumb @$$es tried to tell us we ran it out of oil when never even changed the oil yet and was still full of the oil that was in it when we bought it new from them! (locked up 5 monthes after we got it). took it to the dealer to get the tranny worked on after 5th gar went out, and after we got it back 5th works about 1/3 of the time and the rest of the time the shift pattern is- R-N-1-2-3-4-N.

want me to go on with the Kawi. motor in our mower we have trouble with? or all the cable tightening we had to do to the shift cables for gears, diff lock, and 4wd in the mule after they streched 2in at minimum?

I will never own another Kawasaki motor'd atv, utv, motorcycle, mower, or anything else.

Last edited by 2500hdon37s; 06-05-2011 at 08:04 PM.
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #22

Hop on a Can-Am and you will never look back. Hands down the baddest ATV's out there.
CrawlingCripple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:35 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawlingCripple View Post
Hop on a Can-Am and you will never look back. Hands down the baddest ATV's out there.
Yep, my uncle has a Bombardier Outlander 800, has never let either of us down since he bought it.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

on the helmet, he is from east KY, i am surprised he wears shoes :P owensborro ftw
foproy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by foproy View Post
on the helmet, he is from east KY, i am surprised he wears shoes :P owensborro ftw
i think he was wearing flip flops in the vid!
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawlingCripple View Post
I like the Can Ams but I just don't want to pay for them lol. they are expensive.

I love my ride I got a yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4, love it, wife loves it so it works. don't have many places to ride here, wish I had some land to ride it on, usually have to travel a bit to get somewhere decent to ride.
lilgunz is offline   Reply With Quote