Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: help finding a body

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default help finding a body

ok i have a chevy truck body on my 1.9 rig and i seen a newer model chevy trailblazer on it might be param but ineed help finding it and i really need the specs and maybe a painter
XxRockStar199xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

hey dudes, while you are at it can you find me a great place to get a steak and cheese sub, and maybe a great price on a kayak ?
thanks.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
hey dudes, while you are at it can you find me a great place to get a steak and cheese sub, and maybe a great price on a kayak ?
thanks.
yea no problem steak id go to renos order the 16oz t-bone cooked medium for the cheese sub maybe try subway and as for the kayak ur best bet its to skipp it and buy u a atv such as brute force 750 and buy the way i looked for this body found it on here and just needin a place to purchase from scince its not on parama's site and id like the specs and please dont try to make me sound nor look like a lazy person im goin throught some isuess as most people do and this hobby is how i deal and cope with them
Old 06-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

the trailblazer you speak of is no longer made it was parma. parma doesnt have licensed chevy bodys anymore you might want to check ebay and watch for one im not positive but i think there is a hardbody trailblazer off like a walmart toy but its wheel base is super short like the jeep grand cherokee that fits the cc01 type rigs
txcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:45 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Talking

i meant steak and cheese together in one sandwich. i get them from marc anthony's restaurant here in town and they are pretty damn good.

as for the kayak, i just picked up a wilderness systems pungo 120. pretty quick, tracks straight and i like the color.

now, getting back on track here. i don't recall seeing a trailblazer body out there. to further more discredit myself, i wouldn't have been looking for that particular body when there are so many other bodies that suit my likes.

i did do some hunting and found a few threads that guys were looking for them and not having much luck then.
chevy trailblazer body?

searching was fun so i found a few pics.

then i found out that a company made an even more rare event.
a hard body envoy.

i know two people that have trialblazers. one is an SS and he hardly ever drives it, and i kicked his ass in my wife's denali one night...

... and the other calls it a fail-blazer due to the gremlins it has developed and how it falls apart every time it touches dirt.

aaaannnnd getting back on track again, good luck with the hunt.
your right we all got some kinda issues going on.
i'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress.
try the veil.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

well how bout this u get a steak then u go to sub way and get a philly cheases steak footlong then i find this body and thanks for ur search help but u failed its was the incorect body but then again i didnt say what year heres the body im lookin for http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=PAR10379
Old 06-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRockStar199xX View Post
well how bout this u get a steak then u go to sub way and get a philly cheases steak footlong then i find this body and thanks for ur search help but u failed its was the incorect body but then again i didnt say what year heres the body im lookin for http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=PAR10379
you do realize they created chit chat for chit chat and body and paint for body and paint
RCTRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

he actually didnt fail either because he found a chevy trail blazer body, what you asked for. then you made a link to a regular Blazer body
RCTRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

would you like coffee or tea...
yes please.

how many ?
two.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Is this what your looking for?

It's not a hard body ...oh wait I sold it never mind

sent VIA evo4g a very shitty phone
aiden102408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden102408 View Post
Is this what your looking for?

It's not a hard body ...oh wait I sold it never mind

sent VIA evo4g a very shitty phone
yes and thats it also it was posted in 1.9 cause i planned on just doin the build or add the new body in the thread as for the coffee or tea not a fan of ether but a shot or two of makers mark would help lol do u rember the wheelbase? and were did u purchase urs
Old 06-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCTRUX View Post
you do realize they created chit chat for chit chat and body and paint for body and paint
thanks for the heads up no bro i was completly unaware but thanks to you i know now i had it in the 1.9 section because i was wanting to post pics of my 1.9 with this body update