Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Anyone go to the motocross at Washougal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Anyone go to the motocross at Washougal?

I went on saturday and it was 20 times better than going to supercross. Just want to know if anyone went.
motostowes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Ive gone to the Washougal nationals several times, it's always a great time to hang out with the buddies and watch some bar to bar racing. The only shitty thing is walking up and down all of the big ass hills during the summer time when its like 90+ degrees.

We usually try to camp out when we go down there, it's always like a big party there at night, that reminds me of all the times trying to sneak alcohol into there lmao. The last time we camped out there we had to roll up beer in the tent door that goes on the back of the toy hauler to sneek them past security. As soon as we got there we were watching this random guy piss off the top of some dudes motorhome & at the same time someone blew up the porta potty, literally blown up It was one of those moments you just had to be there.....

Last edited by BFGcrawler418; 07-25-2011 at 11:41 PM.
BFGcrawler418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Actually I was working there for a on call catering lol I was in the food booth serving elephant ears and the giant curly fries lol I thought it was really awesome seeing the riders. I actually helped out one rider when his rear tire caught the banner thing, I handed him my knife so he could cut it loose
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Thanks for the replys, it is fun to go up there and this was my first year so, it was quite the experience. i had so much and i got some great pics of villopoto(my favorite rider) and it was way better than supercross because you are actually next to the track, not up in the stands, so i will definentally be going next year.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

How old are you Motostowes? Just wondering because I am from the Spanaway area & know alot of people in that area who ride motocross.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Yeah the outdoors are so much better than supercross.The speeds they travel over the gnarliest terrain is simply amazing.I have been to all the east coast races and am hoping to make it to Una****indilla next weekend!
jhtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

I didn't make it out there this year but I live pretty close and a ton of people going up there drove through my job site. It's pretty strange seeing that many people going through such a small town.
forbid89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbid89 View Post
I didn't make it out there this year but I live pretty close and a ton of people going up there drove through my job site. It's pretty strange seeing that many people going through such a small town.
I remember the first time I ever went to nationals, it was like 100 degrees outside and sitting in a idling truck with no ac for about 3 hours trying to get out of the park was fawkin hell. Learned after that to just wait it out a few hours and then try to leave after most of the traffic is gone.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

One of my guys from work went. He showed up on tues BURNT TO A CRISP
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:56 AM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
One of my guys from work went. He showed up on tues BURNT TO A CRISP
Ya it was crazy hot, try being in-between a grill on front and a couple of burners behind ya lol oh it was hell
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
Ya it was crazy hot, try being in-between a grill on front and a couple of burners behind ya lol oh it was hell
ha ha. I was over at rimrock burning to a crisp myself
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFGcrawler418 View Post
How old are you Motostowes? Just wondering because I am from the Spanaway area & know alot of people in that area who ride motocross.

I am 16 and my relatives are the Morris's, i dont know if you know them, but we ride quads and do the local works races.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by motostowes View Post
I am 16 and my relatives are the Morris's, i dont know if you know them, but we ride quads and do the local works races.
The name doesn't ring a bell. What school do you go to? I went to Spanaway Lake, Challenger & Bethel before I graduated so I know quiet a few people
Old 07-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFGcrawler418 View Post
The name doesn't ring a bell. What school do you go to? I went to Spanaway Lake, Challenger & Bethel before I graduated so I know quiet a few people
I go to spanaway lake.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:10 AM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by motostowes View Post
I am 16
You's just a young pup...LOL Last time I went they rode 500 2 strokes and Jeff Emig was ridng ,not in the anoucers both.
Always a good time over there!
Cave Dave is offline   Reply With Quote