Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Does this sound right?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Does this sound right?

Not going to say the name of this person( not going to cause drama) but in just wanting to ask all of you if this message he sent to me sound right or not, the reason for asking is because when ever I've sent stuff to people, I've always got the USPS tracking number so that knew where it was and I remember it only being 70 cents.

Hey shipped it out about 2pmish. To put a tracking number on it would have made shipping twice as much so I have a delivery confirmation number, if it helps on the paper i have says delivery by the 15th.

Does this sound right? Is it the confirmation number that you track or the tracking number? And for price? I'm just wanting to be safe
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Just saying this IM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING, it's just I'm not completely on tune with the whole shipping deal, I've always just done USPS and that's as simple as ya can get so I'm just looking for some input if this is something that is true and I didn't know or it doesn't sound right and I should be worried because I'm only making $600 a month and I just sent $260. I can't afford to get screwed. Most of you make enough that it won't completely screw you like this would to me
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Sounds fine to me. I don't know about double the price, but it is a little more for a tracking number. (i think)

But if he has the confirmation code then it is shipped.
shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
Suck it up!

As far as USPS is concerned, a delivery confirmation # is the same as a tracking #. Only difference is that they don't actually have to track it throughout its journey, just show that it was accepted for shipping and that it was delivered.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I shipped a package Tuesday and put delivery comfirmation on it and it was like $1.70? But it was postal priority, and I think you can track it with postal priority anyways. I might be wrong on that. But even with the delivery confirmation number I have been able to track it across country. And the package cost $10.90 to ship. The only difference I saw was First class, Postal priority and parcel post. Maybe he shipped parcel post? Because priority did cost double what parcel post did.
hvydty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #6
RCC Addict

So is there a number in the confirmation paper? And if so, should he send it to me or send a pic of it?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #7
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
So is there a number in the confirmation paper? And if so, should he send it to me or send a pic of it?
There is a 20 digit delivery confirmation # on the receipt.

Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Did he say anything about shipping it USPS? Maybe he doesn't know the difference and thought he would have to ship via ups or fedex to get you a tracking number. That would double the price if he was comparing to parcel post or first class.

How is his feedback??? Thats the first thing I look up before buying or sending someone my paypal to pay me
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Rocker View Post
Did he say anything about shipping it USPS? Maybe he doesn't know the difference and thought he would have to ship via ups or fedex to get you a tracking number. That would double the price if he was comparing to parcel post or first class.

How is his feedback??? Thats the first thing I look up before buying or sending someone my paypal to pay me
Well he's paid for a star so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, hopefully he'll reply back soon

I'll give him till tomorrow to show me the numbers or a pic of it and showing the numbers, if notill just do the paypal refund thing. I'll message him telling him that deal

Last edited by demonoid369; 09-08-2011 at 09:41 PM.