Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Deleted thread?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Deleted thread?

So what happened to the stretched tires thread in the tires and wheel section? What did I miss? Lol was at work all day and I look and it's gone.... (sad face) I want to see how it turned out. Lol I posted in it this morning trying to resolve it but I guess it didn't happen? Lol
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
So what happened to the stretched tires thread in the tires and wheel section? What did I miss? Lol was at work all day and I look and it's gone.... (sad face) I want to see how it turned out. Lol I posted in it this morning trying to resolve it but I guess it didn't happen? Lol
I guess the mods deleted it?, Kinda sad people cant so some decent respect, it's not about who or where your from,not to thread jack or post personal views in a tech thread is just common decent respect , am I wrong?
I'm gonna start it again, hopefully people can just post constructive info, seems other people kinda like it?
Joat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Ya it did, he'll I had said it looks funny but I still tried to give some advice by giving that idea of using PVC to widen a wheel
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:39 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

The thread went from aquestion to back n forth bs for awhile. It got outta hand and I posted asking them to cool it ( respectivly) and be mature but never happened. I wouldnt have cared but my 14yr old boy reads this forum alot. While cursing isnt a huge issue for him, but its the example that was being set and well im glad its gone but it looks like there is a part to, hopefully it stays on the subject. Im not saint espacially after a few drinks but idk went to far imo.
rockeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:43 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockeater View Post
The thread went from aquestion to back n forth bs for awhile. It got outta hand and I posted asking them to cool it ( respectivly) and be mature but never happened. I wouldnt have cared but my 14yr old boy reads this forum alot. While cursing isnt a huge issue for him, but its the example that was being set and well im glad its gone but it looks like there is a part to, hopefully it stays on the subject. Im not saint espacially after a few drinks but idk went to far imo.
I agree, I asked for help, people had to put the personal views, in a tech thread, I appologize for any offending comment I made, I just wanted info nothing more.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:00 AM   #6
Release your anger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joat View Post
I guess the mods deleted it?
Or it was deleted by the poster. Mods usually delete posts within the thread or lock it.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I agree, I asked for help, people had to put the personal views, in a tech thread, I appologize for any offending comment I made, I just wanted info nothing more.

Well ya know I was stationed In hawaii for a short time in army and I saw a few these rigs, not many and I didnt get it so I posted to learn more but it got outa hand. Things happen, not everyone is respectfull of everyone else, thats life sadly. But we learn and move one.

Personally Imo I think that its a waste of money but whatever flaots your boat!
Old 11-06-2011, 01:04 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
Or it was deleted by the poster. Mods usually delete posts within the thread or lock it.
I didnt do it
Old 11-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #9
Release your anger..

Quote:
I didnt do it
Ah, that is strange. You could PM JIA or EeePee and ask them to bring it back.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:09 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockeater View Post
Well ya know I was stationed In hawaii for a short time in army and I saw a few these rigs, not many and I didnt get it so I posted to learn more but it got outa hand. Things happen, not everyone is respectfull of everyone else, thats life sadly. But we learn and move one.

Personally Imo I think that its a waste of money but whatever flaots your boat!
I know threads get off basis, but when guys just post, negative comments,and nothing more, that's disrespectful, plain and simple, and instead of appologizing , they continue to post nothing constructive,I am trying to be non offending here ,even though it's chit chat.
As for why they do the 1:1's I never knew why either and I live here,as for a waste money it's a hobby, the wasting money part LOL
Old 11-06-2011, 01:11 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Ah, that is strange. You could PM JIA or EeePee and ask them to bring it back.
Not worth it, too much negative stuff, I started a #2, if it's gets outta hand? I hope the mods will control the offenders accordingly.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #12
Release your anger..

I'm sorry to hear that. If it gets out of control again , click the bat signal report post button on the left about a million times.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:32 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I know threads get off basis, but when guys just post, negative comments,and nothing more, that's disrespectful, plain and simple, and instead of appologizing , they continue to post nothing constructive,I am trying to be non offending here ,even though it's chit chat.
As for why they do the 1:1's I never knew why either and I live here,as for a waste money it's a hobby, the wasting money part LOL

Oh lol I meant the 1.1 stuff, but hey I waste money all the time. Im wasting it as we speak (tossing back another cold one). I dont know nothing thats why i was asking. I did learn quite abit about the stretching and some hawaiian culture from google
Old 11-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Did I mention that the stretched tire look is stupid? That is all
frdtrkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:58 AM   #15
NJK
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdtrkguy View Post
Did I mention that the stretched tire look is stupid? That is all
Dude cmon really!! Again!
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:06 AM   #16
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Unless it's too much work, then it's just easier to delete it, and in this case by jason. So it's gone, bye bye.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:07 AM   #17
www.team3sixrc.com

I gotta say that I find this a bit strange that the OP did not delete his own thread.
Mods usually wont delete a thread unless there is extreme call for it. Most of the time it would be cleaned up or locked down, with a message from the mod.
as Think Tank pointed out, this thread can easily be restored if asked.
And regardless of it being a stupid idea, maybe it might be a good idea or lead to a resolve.
If you don't have anything to add to a tech thread that can help or change it. Don't type anything.

EDIT: I see I was wrong about the deletion, thanks C
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njk View Post
Dude cmon really!! Again!
Just my opinion, dont get your pantys in a wad. You do know that different people have different opinions right?
frdtrkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:11 AM   #19
NJK
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdtrkguy View Post
Just my opinion, dont get your pantys in a wad. You do know that different people have different opinions right?
Yes i do no that but you dont have to say it looks stupid! Jus chill dude and relax we are all here to help each other out. Not put each other down and fight
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

If your not interested in the content just move on. No need to be a pain in the ass. To each his own.
diggindeep is offline   Reply With Quote