Yes 35 55.56%
No 28 44.44%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Traxxas should Drop Kyle Busch sponsorship

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Traxxas should Drop Kyle Busch sponsorship

So what do you all think? should Traxxas drop the sponsorship of the whiny little Bitcch Kyle Busch after his recent antics and crash under caution??
soutthpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
MODERATOR™

Moved to Chit Chat, because well, it's not about crawlers, and there is zero tech about crawlers in your post.

EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Moved to Chit Chat, because well, it's not about crawlers, and there is zero tech about crawlers in your post.

heh, no problem at all...
Cheers.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

If Traxxas sponsored Kyle Busch to get exposure, it sure seems like they're getting their money's worth out of the deal. Kyle has won about 90% of the races he has run with Traxxas on the side of his truck and his latest BS has been replayed about a million times. I'm no Kyle Busch fan, but he held up his end of the deal.
MattH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
While Busch was parked by NASCAR and Hornaday was eliminated from title contention, Sprint Cup veteran Kevin Harvick motored to victory in the No. 2 Hunter Brothers Pizza Chevrolet.

While Harvick was pleased with the victory and busy clinching the owner's title for Kevin Harvick Incorporated by virtue of Busch's night ending early, he was more upset at Busch than anything else because he is the owner of the No. 33 Chevy that Busch sent into the wall.

Harvick, who now has 13 victories in the NCWTS, said Friday, "Kyle definitely showed his immaturity tonight. If he's not winning a race, he's pouting and throwing a fit. It's one of those things -- he's going to grow up, or he's going to have some swollen eyes."

Read more: NASCAR Suspends Kyle Busch From Texas Races For Wrecking Hornaday | Fox News
Harvick has the right idea. I'd like to see him with swollen eyes every time he does crap like this.

As a driver I think it'd be worth the suspension/fine to beat the ever-living crap out of him if he wrecked me.

Someone needs to do it.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Hate him all you guys want...there is no such thing as bad publicity...just ask M&M who's sales increased for the haters buying and stomping M&M's to hate him. Profit is profit, they don't care if you eat the M&M's as long as you know about them and buy them their investment has paid off.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
Harvick has the right idea. I'd like to see him with swollen eyes every time he does crap like this.

As a driver I think it'd be worth the suspension/fine to beat the ever-living crap out of him if he wrecked me.

Someone needs to do it.
Harvick was just like KB 8-9 years ago, he got parked for a cup race because of something he did in a truck race back in like 02. KB is not the first nor will he be the last young guy with alot of talent that makes a few bad decisions.

Last edited by ROWDY RACING; 11-06-2011 at 01:03 PM.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Hate him all you guys want...there is no such thing as bad publicity...just ask M&M who's sales increased for the haters buying and stomping M&M's to hate him. Profit is profit, they don't care if you eat the M&M's as long as you know about them and buy them their investment has paid off.
I wonder what Billy Lane would say about the "no such thing as bad publicity" train of thought.

Or Jeremy Mayfield.

If what Kyle is doing is good for business, I guess Summer's Eve had better ramp up production and start some extra shifts because he's quite the douche.

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 11-06-2011 at 02:01 PM.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
Jeremy Mayfield.
I think being arrested on meth charges goes a bit out of bounds on the "any publicity is good publicity" policy.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

It used to be about pride and doing the right thing. Now it seems about who makes the most noise regardless if its right or wrong.
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
It used to be about pride and doing the right thing. Now it seems about who attracts the most attention.
Fixed it.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Fixed it.
Well played sir
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Who cares! nascar is GAY.
R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #14
Pebble Pounder

But if Traxxas Dumped his a$$ then they would get even more publicity and that would be good publicity because many would feel that is that is the right thing to do. I am sure there are plenty of other race teams that would like to have Traxxas as their sponsor
Old 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

Who is Kyle Busch and what is this NASCAR you speak off? As I see it, it's just another drama reality series.
skid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
I am sure there are plenty of other race teams that would like to have Traxxas as their sponsor
You are correct, but teams do not pick sponsors, sponsors pick teams.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

kyle sticks his car/truck where no body else would even think bout doing it and every body backs off to let the idiot go....then the annoucers hail bush as the all great driver ....if he "IS" sooo good as they say he is, he wouldn't need to wreck every body in front of him to win all those races, plus if he got penitlized for those wrecks like every other driver has as well....if he didn't push, wreck other drivers from out in front of him, he would only have won 1/10th of the races he did win....joe gibbs has lost my repect from being a washington redskins fan from way back for hiring that punk as his driver.........bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
kyle sticks his car/truck where no body else would even think bout doing it and every body backs off to let the idiot go....then the annoucers hail bush as the all great driver ....if he "IS" sooo good as they say he is, he wouldn't need to wreck every body in front of him to win all those races, plus if he got penitlized for those wrecks like every other driver has as well....if he didn't push, wreck other drivers from out in front of him, he would only have won 1/10th of the races he did win....joe gibbs has lost my repect from being a washington redskins fan from way back for hiring that punk as his driver.........bob

There is a driver that many consider one of the best ever that wrecked alot of people to win alot of races and championships. It's nothing new to the sport.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #19
MODERATOR™

Schumacher or Earnhardt?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Schumacher or Earnhardt?
Ok I guess it can be said of many great drivers.