Notices

Thread: Special Wanted Ad for Local Kid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 09:05 PM   #101
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Special Wanted Ad for Local Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrigcustoms View Post
Sorry for jumping down ur throat! Some one has to know him personally. there's gotta b a lhs he goes to or track or club etc.
Actually, I dont think any of the guys from Texas have ever met this guy. He lives in a small town in the middle of nowhere. Fort Worth is about three hours away, but I dont think he ever showed up at any of the DFW club's comps.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2011, 09:08 PM   #102
Rock Crawler

I lived in Abilene 14 years ago. There was a hobby shop called Clyde's Machine and Hobbies. He also had a Racetrack. I would bet if someone can find a phone number for Clyde's he would prolly know him.
BuckImod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #103
RCC Addict

That ok, I don't get excited any more. But i hope some how, some were it will all come back on him.
old man 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #104
Rock Crawler

Clyde's Machine and Hobbies,Abilene TX, 325-673-2351 I hope this will help somehow!
BuckImod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #105
Rock Crawler

I was just gonna post that. I'll b calling tomorrow.
rockrigcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #106
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckImod View Post
I lived in Abilene 14 years ago. There was a hobby shop called Clyde's Machine and Hobbies. He also had a Racetrack. I would bet if someone can find a phone number for Clyde's he would prolly know him.
I just google it here's a phone 325 673 2351
Old 12-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #107
RCC Addict

Man you can tell my finger's are as old as the rest of me. you guys are quick.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #108
Rock Stacker

well i sent him a slash 4x4 that is hopped up but beaten for his honcho. it was a fair trade and i don't come on much so i didn't see the signals. he had 18 positive trader feedback on here so i thought it was good to go. i tried doing a package recall today but my worthless po closes at 4:15 and i got there at 4:20. called usps and sat on hold for 25 min to hear they can't do anything on the phone cause i need to fiill out paperwork. he hasn't received it yet so i will be at the po first thing in the morning. i been drinking beer and listening to lowlife by theory of a deadman to get me more pissed. i work hard for my money and am not about to give it up to some lowlife piece of shit without a fight. oh and on a side note if he was from north dakota i would be knocking on his door right now cause i live an hour from nd and have been all over that state.
weez440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

His ebay name is 51towman, I looked it up just now and saw that he left feedback yesterday for a purchase he had made. If he can be on ebay, he can be on here, so I'd say the hospital or jail theories can be forgotten.
He shorted me a battery on a purchase I made from him on ebay, said he couldn't find it but would send it to me if he did. A few days later I saw one of his ads with the missing battery included in the package.

Last edited by papabash; 12-16-2011 at 10:20 PM.
papabash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #110
Quarry Creeper

WOW, what a P.O.S. i knew that this guy was a scammer just by all the non rc stuff he was trying to off load here. i was telling my son and my buddy about him, DAMM this sux hope he gets whats comming to him where ever he is
Icer.One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #111
www.team3sixrc.com

Funny thing is, he was on here 3 days ago and his profile says he is from North Dakota.

Im wondering if he is an oil guy. which could explain him being missing.

But please let us know about the phone number.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #112
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
Funny thing is, he was on here 3 days ago and his profile says he is from North Dakota.

Im wondering if he is an oil guy. which could explain him being missing.

But please let us know about the phone number.
Na norm he's a tow truck driver or owns the company something like that I read it in a post and he posted saying if anyone ever needed a tow he would do it for free since everyone sent him free parts.. Lol he's a douche that needs the hell beat outta him.. Sad thing is all of those parts could've been used to donate to a real kid in need instead of that piece of shit to sell..

J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #113
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
Na norm he's a tow truck driver or owns the company something like that I read it in a post and he posted saying if anyone ever needed a tow he would do it for free since everyone sent him free parts.. Lol he's a douche that needs the hell beat outta him.. Sad thing is all of those parts could've been used to donate to a real kid in need instead of that piece of shit to sell..

J-bird
So where is he a driver at Texas or North Dakota?
I only say this because they are shipping a hell of a lot of people from texas to North Dakota to work in the oil fields.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #114
Rock Crawler

Not only did he leave feedback on the 15th, but he bought a Wraith on the December 12th. Strange ebay purchase history for someone looking for handouts.

Last edited by Arctic Fire; 12-17-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Arctic Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:43 AM   #115
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
So where is he a driver at Texas or North Dakota?
I only say this because they are shipping a hell of a lot of people from texas to North Dakota to work in the oil fields.
Tx is the way I understood ..

J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #116
Rock Crawler

So in the last month and a half this guy who supposedly wants to help a kid build a crawler spends $752.16 on just rc parts on ebay. Not including the other crap he bought, including the bags he was trying to sell here in the classifieds claiming they were his wifes old ones or some chit.

So he is asking for hand outs when less than a week ago he bought a wraith kit and a castle short course esc motor combo plus bec and ax1o axles and proline wheels. all in around a weeks time..

Some one in Texas needs to go find this guy and beat him in the head with rockrigcustoms tube chassis. Then take all the stuff he just bought and give it to a kid who needs it.

Last edited by irok22s; 12-17-2011 at 01:49 AM.
irok22s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:58 AM   #117
Quarry Creeper

wow it's 51towman on ebay? i got a couple messages from him about some MRC parts i was selling, glad he wasn't the winning bidder!!
ohh EPiC FAiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:20 AM   #118
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by irok22s View Post
Some one in Texas needs to go find this guy and beat him in the head with rockrigcustoms tube chassis.
Sorry that you guys got ripped off by this douchebag, but you'll be hard pressed to find someone in Texas (a state the firmly believes in the Castle Doctrine) who is willing to go to someone's house with intent to do them harm.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:37 AM   #119
Quarry Creeper

I don't know if any of you guys searched that address yet but it comes up a Christian university... But I did a search also for tow companies in Abilene and heres the list if I were you guys I would try the fourth one and 9th they are closest to address. This really sucks to see people doing this others especially all of us

Sudden Impact Towing 502 S Treadaway Blvd, Abilene, TX 1 review "These people are so rude! Long story short. We called , an hour later we ..."

(32 5) 67 3 - 32 03

Al Towing Recovery 358 Willow Street, Abilene, TX

Broken G Towing & Recovery 358 Willow Street, Abilene, TX

Bamm Bamm Towing 117 E North 7th St, Abilene, TX

All-Star Wrecker Services 2150 Butternut St, Abilene, TX

USA Auto Transport-1866-225-4709 2841 S 1st St, Abilene, TX

Mike Bounds Towing & Recovery 402 South 11th Street, Abilene, TX

A A Towing & Recovery 1041 Chestnut Street, Abilene, TX

Colyer's Towing & Recovery 2702 Pine Street, Abilene, TX 1 review "Auto Wrecker Salvage Yards (4 Garbage & Junk Removal (21 Auto Recycling (9. 8 More. Towing Service (2) Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts Wholesale & Manufacturers (2"

Flores Wrecker & Towing 5249 North 3rd Street, Abilene, TX
benzoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #120
Rock Stacker

Hey guys just thinkin if someone from around their call aroud to the boys ranch and find out if they know him and give the a warning about that joker! If he did that to you guys hard tellin what kind of scam hes tryin to pull on them.
chizmar is offline   Reply With Quote