Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Crossbow ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Crossbow ?

The wife and I have been watching "The Walking Dead" and she has said that if I got her a crossbow for Christmas she would learn to shoot it. I think that's awesome! We shoot guns a good bit but I'm clueless about bows. Any suggestions?

I hate to spend a fortune. It probably won't be users ton. Mainly just to shoot targets. Would a cheap no name from Amazon or eBay work? I've also looked at the Barnett Panzer V that runs around $170.
nascarkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

like anything you get what you pay for....crossbows are like compound bows people use for archery hunting....just target shooting you might got by with a cheap under 200.00 xbow, but you will get what you pay for....here is my set up, it is an ecalibur exocet 200 and everything in picture cost me 750.00 bucks....

it is worth every dollar spent and the excalibur crossbow IS the ONLY crossbow that never had a factory recall i could find, plus i can hit the bullseye all day long at 50 yards ....would you pay under 200 bucks on a gun made in china ........bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
like anything you get what you pay for....crossbows are like compound bows people use for archery hunting....just target shooting you might got by with a cheap under 200.00 xbow, but you will get what you pay for....here is my set up, it is an ecalibur exocet 200 and everything in picture cost me 750.00 bucks....

it is worth every dollar spent and the excalibur crossbow IS the ONLY crossbow that never had a factory recall i could find, plus i can hit the bullseye all day long at 50 yards ....would you pay under 200 bucks on a gun made in china ........bob

Was the cat included for $750?
jmz6 is offline   Reply With Quote