Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: FEMA Concentration Camps, Chemtrails, and other conspiracy theories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default FEMA Concentration Camps, Chemtrails, and other conspiracy theories

I have heard a little about the FEMA Camps conspiracy but this morning was introduced to the Chemtrail conspiracy. I've been doing some reading. Its interesting if nothing else. Discuss?
nascarkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Chemtrail's are real. Look above you if you're on the "fence", jet contrail's don't cover the entire sky. As to what they're doing?

Well... One of the main ingredients in the "spray" is barium, an arsenic to the human body. I can't imagine anything else other than this would kill the sick and weak, possibly for population control, as well as fck our whole planet once it gets into all of our food and water.

this sites got some good readins' Chemtrails environmental modification chemtrail spraying earthquake weapon electromagnetic warfare aerosol fibers and morgellons
dirk379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

I also think this is a good read on the NWO and conspiracies about the 3 world wars Untitled Document

After the idea of Chemtrails is introduced its kinda hard to deny that there are some odd contrail patterns sometimes.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
Ex Nor-CalRCRC slave

Hmm, I always thought they were just releasing the contents of the airplane bathrooms, guess it's much more complicated than that.
gunnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
dnf

chemtrails are real for sure, thier "purpose" is whats taken WAY overboard IMO.

It is a fact that science, and our goverment have been releasing "stuff" in our skies. But what evidence is there that its to "harm" anyone?

They have dumped crap in our skies to see how it affects weather and its storms.

They have dumped crap into our skies to see how it will affect, or boost radar.

Its all in teh name of science IMO and they will continue to dump "this and that" to see "what does what" to "this and that"

NO harm to you or the birds
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post

It is a fact that science, and our goverment have been releasing "stuff" in our skies. But what evidence is there that its to "harm" anyone?

They have dumped crap in our skies to see how it affects weather and its storms.

Its all in teh name of science IMO and they will continue to dump "this and that" to see "what does what" to "this and that"

True. Lots of proof of stuff like that. I would like to think its harmless but the more I see and read the more I think more sinister powers could be behind a lot of what is going on in the world.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #7
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarkeith View Post
True. Lots of proof of stuff like that. I would like to think its harmless but the more I see and read the more I think more sinister powers could be behind a lot of what is going on in the world.

well whats considered harmless rigth?

Is baking soda harmless? when compared to other items maybe. But soda ash can cause asma attacks for same people.

Look, goverment has no profite in the death, or illness of its people.

at best people may be more compliant if they are sick, as they have no energy to fight.

If I was a leader, and needed to thin out my population, it would start with spies, propaganda and then conflict,war, all the greatest leaders have used this method with suceess to one degree or another.

No proffit or logic, even sister people have "pupose" to thier sinister actions.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:

wow thats a pretty big assumption..perfectly safe..paul do you secretly work for the govt
your govt has done many bad things to people in the name of..see what will happen, exposure to nuclear fallout, exposing the tuskeegee airmen to vd and then monitor them through their life of suffering..etc etc..gotta go to work now so these are off the top of my head..do some research
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Alex Jones.com

Infowars.net

The answer to George Orwell's 1984 is the spirit of 1776

We all need to wake up
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #10
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
wow thats a pretty big assumption..perfectly safe..paul do you secretly work for the govt
your govt has done many bad things to people in the name of..see what will happen, exposure to nuclear fallout, exposing the tuskeegee airmen to vd and then monitor them through their life of suffering..etc etc..gotta go to work now so these are off the top of my head..do some research
Hmm funny, my dad is a major histoory buff on all things airforce.

The tuskeegee airmen are a huge testament of america and her people.

Was the subjected to racism, yes, so was nearly all blalckmen of that day.
Hell patton wasnt to fond of the black tank squadren at 1st.
These black men proved themselfs time and time again through out the war.
and they was apprechiated by wars end by thier comanders.
In fact I would saay, that led to many of the raciala barriars being broken down in the military.

The vd project....guess what, it was OUR GOVERNMENT (a culmanation of our people ) who stoped that, and set laws in place to prevents it from happening again.

Noo sir, an injust goverment would continue such acts, not makke law preventing.

Our goverment has spent money and blood for the freedom and well being off so many...here and abroad
Old 12-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Yeah but that was the old days. Times they are a changing. I believe our government is more and more a puppet with strings pulled by someone else. The economy is just one example. Why haven't they done more? Broke people are in need. Needy people are easy to control.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Hmm funny, my dad is a major histoory buff on all things airforce.

The tuskeegee airmen are a huge testament of america and her people.

Was the subjected to racism, yes, so was nearly all blalckmen of that day.
Hell patton wasnt to fond of the black tank squadren at 1st.
These black men proved themselfs time and time again through out the war.
and they was apprechiated by wars end by thier comanders.
In fact I would saay, that led to many of the raciala barriars being broken down in the military.

The vd project....guess what, it was OUR GOVERNMENT (a culmanation of our people ) who stoped that, and set laws in place to prevents it from happening again.

Noo sir, an injust goverment would continue such acts, not makke law preventing.

Our goverment has spent money and blood for the freedom and well being off so many...here and abroad
hmm your trust in govt is disturbing my friend..it was a govt test on the airmen..stopped by public outrage which forced the govt to stop..who do you think started it and as i mentioned many nuclear test were done on soldiers..my point is "everything" is ok or safe according to our authorities...untill it actually come out at a later date that its not..of course the govt is gonna say its harmless..what else can they say..i feel real bad for the large # of gulf war vets that clearly are suffering from exposure to various substances and completly ignored by the govt and told to piss off theres nothing wrong,,its sickening to me

Last edited by vonclod; 12-08-2011 at 03:45 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #13
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
hmm your trust in govt is disturbing my friend..it was a govt test on the airmen..stopped by public outrage which forced the govt to stop..who do you think started it and as i mentioned many nuclear test were done on soldiers..my point is "everything" is ok or safe according to our authorities...untill it actually come out at a later date that its not..of course the govt is gonna say its harmless..what else can they say..i feel real bad for the large # of gulf war vets that clearly are suffering from exposure to various substances and completly ignored by the govt and told to piss off theres nothing wrong,,its sickening to me
The goverment IS the people.

The majority of people elected into the gov. make the rules.

The majority of the voters can fire, or praise thos elected in cycles.

The "people" runing the goverment once found things like mass geniside acceptable. Other "people" runing goverment did not.

The goverment, and what its willing to do, and how it looks at it, is all dependant on what type of "people" are running it at that time.

men all fall at one time or another to thier enherint flaws such as greed, not all men fall the same, or fall to the same flaws.

No type of man, from one country is better than another, as such, no goverment it any more just, or unjust than another.

It may however be more unjust when under controle of some men than others. But that also is dependant on what a person considers just, and by what nmeans is justified to achive it.

YOUR goverment is also ran by "people" and as such is no better or worse than mine. Your lack of trust in goverment, shows your lack of trust in man.
Which is justified in your mind, and I find it justifieable to distrust man.
But I know the things my goverment/people have overcome, the changes we have made, and I am proud, and have no doubt that there is no other
"people/goverment" I would rather trust than my own.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #14
RCC Addict

If the somebody wanted to spread chemicals over a population, there are more efficient ways of doing it than releasing chemicals into the air at 35k feet to be randomly dispersed by air currents.

Sorry, I don't buy it.
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
If the somebody wanted to spread chemicals over a population, there are more efficient ways of doing it than releasing chemicals into the air at 35k feet to be randomly dispersed by air currents.

Sorry, I don't buy it.
I do my part by always pissing in the pool or jacuzzi.
Cheatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #16
Pebble Pounder

in realation to the FEMA camps...

certain color stickers on your mail box say when and what will happen you.. i do know red sticker means they com at 4am.. take you to camp.. and kill you.... and i had red sticker on my mail box....
phre0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phre0n View Post
in realation to the FEMA camps...

certain color stickers on your mail box say when and what will happen you.. i do know red sticker means they com at 4am.. take you to camp.. and kill you.... and i had red sticker on my mail box....
Yeah, that's not kooky.

My mailbox is encased in brick, the only stickers on it are my house numbers. Guess I don't qualify for FEMA abduction.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

I thought this was RCCRAWLER.com, not abovetopsecret.com?

GRIMGREG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #19
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMGREG View Post

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but some of this crap is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #20
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMGREG View Post

ATS FTW!

phre0n is offline   Reply With Quote