Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Old foggie Neighbors suck!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2006, 03:12 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Old foggie Neighbors suck!!!

I have a minibike i was riding on the street today and I look behind me and theres a cop car and the lights are on. I pull over and of cross i'm in trouble. I don't know whats going to happen yet if i'm going to get a ticket or my dad and what exactly for because the lady who pulled me overhas to contact the rec officer who will make the desicion. the problem is the rec officer has given me an official warning for riding my sled in a ditch and my dad a ticket for the samething. Now to the nieghbor part. were our cabin is the cops never come around but one or two fib nieghbors have threatened to call the cops before because it is illegal to ride on the road. Well they finally did. What pisses me off it's my problem to worry about not theirs. And why do they come up north thinking it's going to be a quite nice expierence. It's a cheesehead's duty to be obnoxius. I wish the old hag would just go and die! I think I'm done venting.

The worst part about this is that i'm only fifteen and I may not be able to get my lisence till i'm 18
If it works out that way I am going to go burn the dudes cabin down.
skidooguymxz550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooguymxz550
I have a minibike i was riding on the street today and I look behind me and theres a cop car and the lights are on. I pull over and of cross i'm in trouble. I don't know whats going to happen yet if i'm going to get a ticket or my dad and what exactly for because the lady who pulled me overhas to contact the rec officer who will make the desicion. the problem is the rec officer has given me an official warning for riding my sled in a ditch and my dad a ticket for the samething. Now to the nieghbor part. were our cabin is the cops never come around but one or two fib nieghbors have threatened to call the cops before because it is illegal to ride on the road. Well they finally did. What pisses me off it's my problem to worry about not theirs. And why do they come up north thinking it's going to be a quite nice expierence. It's a cheesehead's duty to be obnoxius. I wish the old hag would just go and die! I think I'm done venting.

The worst part about this is that i'm only fifteen and I may not be able to get my lisence till i'm 18
If it works out that way I am going to go burn the dudes cabin down.
I'd be careful making threats like that on the Internet!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Its not their fault you were doing something illegal. Laws are there for a reason.
snakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #4

Ahh, that sucks that you have a**hole neighbors like that. I ride my dirtbike to good spots through the neighborhood and nobody cares about it, hell the neighbors come outside to watch me launch toy cars down the street using rocket engines.
MechanoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman
Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Its not their fault you were doing something illegal. Laws are there for a reason.
It's not illegal if you don't get caught and they aided in the catching. It's not a neccesary law were we are.

mechno man, you are lucky.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:33 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

we have this dirt alley thats like three blocks long, and i live at the beach they have nothing better to do than screw with us, there is no where to ride now because of all the churches they keep building, if you dont know by now im in florida lol
murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

yea we have an old neighbor that i got mad a few times by riding my sled up and down the road. I have a 700 rmk that has an slp pipe and can and its kinda loud but my dad hes twin pipes and turns some unbeliveavle rpms thats the sled she really dosent like. I've only had to deal with cops a few times but it was good cuz my dad knows a few. She also got mad when my dad took out the 63 ford wich has stacks on it and a crate 383 that shes not to fond of either.
plyr2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 05:10 PM   #8
Dirt Addict

Location: Stumblin' thru the parking lot of an invisible 7-Eleven

Quote:
Should this say "The worst part about this is that i'm only four......."?

Jay
roktoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

man cops suck.....so does dirty old ladies who call those lazy a$$ donut eaters....
tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 05:29 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
It's not illegal if you don't get caught and they aided in the catching. It's not a neccesary law were we are.

mechno man, you are lucky.
So if someone broke into your house and stole all your stuff and didn't get caught then you'd be ok with it. You are fawking moron. First rule in being a teenager don't do stupid sh!t in your own neighborhood. I used to take my grandmas car out and drive it around when I was 14. Which at the time was fun and exciting until I hit something with it and had to come clean. If you are riding your illegal mini bike around and hit someone they can sue your parents and easily get your house. Would it be worth it to be homeless? Also think about this those old foggies could have been the one guy who saved your great grandpa *** in a war which means you wouldn't be here. Go ask these old people if they served this great country and if they did you better thank them. Because we'd all be speaking German and eating sauerkraut if it weren't for them. Young teenagers SUCK!

Last edited by rckjeep; 06-10-2006 at 05:31 PM.
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:02 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckjeep
So if someone broke into your house and stole all your stuff and didn't get caught then you'd be ok with it. You are fawking moron. First rule in being a teenager don't do stupid sh!t in your own neighborhood. I used to take my grandmas car out and drive it around when I was 14. Which at the time was fun and exciting until I hit something with it and had to come clean. If you are riding your illegal mini bike around and hit someone they can sue your parents and easily get your house. Would it be worth it to be homeless? Also think about this those old foggies could have been the one guy who saved your great grandpa *** in a war which means you wouldn't be here. Go ask these old people if they served this great country and if they did you better thank them. Because we'd all be speaking German and eating sauerkraut if it weren't for them. Young teenagers SUCK!
three things we were robbed and thats bad. and it may be stupid but to ride on the road but it isn't very busy were we are and it's a mostly acceptable thing to do, my dad will even take it for a ride, i never stole my grandmas car. the guys only about 55 so he wasn't in no world war two.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by roktoy
Should this say "The worst part about this is that i'm only four......."?

Jay
i don't get it, 14 or 45
look at my profile
Old 06-10-2006, 06:55 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Face it, the whole world's against you
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:07 PM   #14
RCC Addict

You broke the law. You got caught. Shut up.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:19 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Yeah, they're real first class pricks, helping the law catch up with wastes of genetic material like you. Social rejects like you are the reason LEGAL riding areas are shut down or reduced every year, the reason mini bikers, sleders, and dirt bikers have a bad reputation. If you're gonna burn something, set your pubes on fire and destroy your genitalia enough that you don't breed.
Trike Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:55 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

next time you see blue lights hammer it
tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:05 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Acually it depends on the cop if it is illegal or not. If your mini bike is under 50cc's it should be ok, but that is not the case for most cops. My neighbor rides his dirt bike around the neighborhood and never gets cought, but when we get our pocket bikes out, BAM there is a cop, there is a guy in my neighborhood who will call the cops if you sneeze at him, and there is an old hag who lives where we used to rid who hates noise too. It sucks buy you gotta get used to it. I have been pulled over many times, and only had threats, my neighbor has been pulled over a couple more times than me and he has all his info at the police station so the next time he is cought he is screwed. I have a cop that lives down the street from me and he told me that they are not illegal to ride around unless you are on a main road and that it is okay to ride them on small roads like in neighborhoods. I also have a friend who got pulled over on a mini dirt bike and he only got a ticked because he was on a main road, the cop told him to stay on side streets.
TMXONR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:07 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstone
next time you see blue lights hammer it
Yea don't do that the first time I got pulled over on my pocket bike I was about race my brother and neighbor, luckley we always look behind us to make sure no one is behind us and we saw blue lights.
TMXONR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:26 PM   #19
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMXONR
Acually it depends on the cop if it is illegal or not. If your mini bike is under 50cc's it should be ok, but that is not the case for most cops. My neighbor rides his dirt bike around the neighborhood and never gets cought, but when we get our pocket bikes out, BAM there is a cop, there is a guy in my neighborhood who will call the cops if you sneeze at him, and there is an old hag who lives where we used to rid who hates noise too. It sucks buy you gotta get used to it. I have been pulled over many times, and only had threats, my neighbor has been pulled over a couple more times than me and he has all his info at the police station so the next time he is cought he is screwed. I have a cop that lives down the street from me and he told me that they are not illegal to ride around unless you are on a main road and that it is okay to ride them on small roads like in neighborhoods. I also have a friend who got pulled over on a mini dirt bike and he only got a ticked because he was on a main road, the cop told him to stay on side streets.
the side street thing may or may not be legal it depends where you live. I am the last house on a 1000 or so foot dead and and we have gotten so many warnings that i cant even cout them. 50cc thing also not legal here. i was riding my motor scooter, not one of those annoying things from shucks but a nice and quite 26cc scooter. Still got warnings dont kno if its cuz i have seen all of the cops before or what. OK i admit i did things illegal and i broke the law but my dad and i had just put over 1000 into each of our sleds and cant try them out? i was ridding my 1975 300cc ski-doo in my back yard and got the cops called. when they got to my house they couldnt do anything cause it was my property. If you live on a dirt road it should be semi-legal. Like only 20 mins every hour or somthin. And i dont get what dictates what makes some places legal and others not. There are mor populated areas around here that are legal so WTF? Thats one thing i dont get.
plyr2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:05 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trike Kid
Yeah, they're real first class pricks, helping the law catch up with wastes of genetic material like you. Social rejects like you are the reason LEGAL riding areas are shut down or reduced every year, the reason mini bikers, sleders, and dirt bikers have a bad reputation. If you're gonna burn something, set your pubes on fire and destroy your genitalia enough that you don't breed.
shut up dude. your sig says loud pipes close trails so junk your cat. when I got pulled over for sledding in the ditch it was because there was no snow on the marked route. And how is a minibike being ridden on the road going to close trails. If we had trails i'd be riding on them, not the street.

about the what streets it's legal to ride on, it don't matter for me. my bike is 165cc and i have no lisence.