Default Re: What pisses you off?

again, warm farts...
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #343
Fan of wheelspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawlinMike View Post
Ahh I see now. Yep I would be pissed too.

Also to add to what pisses me off-
My wife pulling my nose hairs when I'm driving.

ROTFLMAO-its not just mine huh?
Hoosierdady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #344
Come and take them!®

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
again, warm farts...
Wet ones do it for me!
Hunter711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #345
Pebble Pounder

What Pisses me off?

A: TWO POWER HAPPY O5's HAVING A PISSING MATCH TO SEE WHO HAS THE BIGGEST MEMBER.

that is all. carry on
Burntnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #346
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierdady View Post
To get you up to speed, I sell cars at a Chevrolet-Buick dealership. I have a guy wanting to buy my personal truck. I told him no, it's not for sale and he keeps on bugging me for hours. He leaves and then comes back, "wanna sell that truck yet?" This guy has money so I figure Ill hit him with a figure and call his bluff of "I got cash in hand" I give him a price based on "IF I sell it, Ill take $xxxx" He calls and calls. I found another truck Id buy so I told him come get it. He gives me his word that he's taking it, so I put a deposit on the truck Im going to buy with that money. Now, Im going to stop right there. HE GAVE ME HIS WORD that he was buying the truck. Today rolls around and he calls, cant make it, maybe tommorrow. So I called him up and said hey man, Ive already put a deposit on this other truck because you gave me your word that you were buying my old one. Now Im out $1,000 that I dont have to be spending. He just laughs and says, Ill be in around 1:30-2:00 to give you your $1,000 in $100 bills so you arent out of pocket. At this point dudes being a smart ass. Back to speed, Ive already got the oil changed as he asked, transfered all of my stuff from one truck to another, put gas in the truck and everything just for this guy to do me like this. Im a HUGE believer in Karma, but I cant for the life of me figure out what I did to deserve this. Most of the time I would take someone saying "You have my word" as meaning it's money in the bank. This guy is well off, has nice cars,etc so I know the money's not a issue. He's almost 60 yrs old and clean cut. I cant for the life of mne figure out what happened to a mans "word". Anymore in life it doesn't mean shit. Im not a snakey, sleezy car salesman either. I treat others as if I would want to be treated and always have. This has me so twisted I can't see straight. I guess Im to trusting. For those who are reading this, when you give someone your word, please stand behind it no matter what. I've taken big loses over giving my word and having to follow thru with my promise. Even if you find out it's not going to work out in your best intrest, you cant (shouldn't) just back out and say f-it. A man without his word isn't a man at all, he's a freaking lying, worthless piece of sh!t!!!

EDIT; he sent the money in, but due to liabilities with the dealership I couldnt take it. FML

Hey man, just remember one thing my mom taught me long ago..."No good deed goes unpunished..."
Cheatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #347
RCC Addict

Scale videos where you spend 5mins watching a scaler stuck,skiding,bouncing , trying to climb a tiny slope!!!
vipxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #348
rik
RCC Addict

when i'm standing in a 7-11 after a long day of work buying milk for my kid and there is a guy in front of me that has on nicer clothes, shoes, has better jewelry than me (well i dont where any) has better cologne than me, a nicer car than me, and is buying half of the damned store.......with his little magic blue card. ya know, the WIC card. and then he complains that he cant buy blunt wrappers with his welfare card. so what's he do? pulls out of wad of cash and buys them....WHAT THE FAWK!!!!!!!!!!! Here i am working my ass of everyday, going in sick, rarely taking vacation, and for what? to pay for this schmucks shxt. I was so pissed that i said something to him....told him he should just let me pay for the blunt wrappers as i'm paying for the rest of his shxt. he didnt like that at all and started to get loud with me...i simply set the milk down and opened the door and told him to step into my office. of course, he bitched out, like i knew he would. ...i swear if i didnt have a wife/kid/house, and wasnt a hard working american with actual morals and a real work ethic, i would have beat his ass right there...though, when the douche left, the clerks actually applauded me. so that felt kinda good. but he went home and most likely talked shxt about me and got high all night, knowing that he didnt have to wake up for work the next day..........welfare is there for a reason, and when it is used for the right reasons, i am all for it and have no problem "paying" for those who are less fortunate. but this guy, i wanted to just beat and run his pockets...but i didnt....ya know. priorities.....
rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #349
Pebble Pounder

People who use the words sell and sale in the wrong context...
"I want to sale... such and such"
"for sell... blah blah blah"
Get it right people, its not that difficult.
sacdrums is offline   Reply With Quote