Notices

Thread: US bans planes into Israel...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
Adilynsdad too!

Default US bans planes into Israel...

... what about Russia and The Ukraine?

Please explain

Last edited by braceysdad; 07-22-2014 at 04:21 PM.
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2014, 04:21 PM   #2
Scale Detail Engineering

Default Re: US bans planes into Israel...

#GazaUnderAttack | July 20, 2014 – The Al-Shejaia Massacre in Gaza – In Photos & Video | Occupied Palestine |
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Rats, and everything was going so well.
MattTheGenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM   #4
Adilynsdad too!

I really wished I hadn't clicked that link... definitely NWS or for the faint of heart
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:41 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Am I the only one thinking we should be worrying about our borders and not policing the rest of the world?

People die horribly in our own country every day and we're worried about people dying horribly in other countries more? Doesnt seem right.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:49 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Hamas managed to lob a "missile" within a Kilometer of Israel's International airport.
Hamas rocket lands near Israel's main airport, prompting foreign airlines to cancel flights - 7/22/2014 4:43:31 PM | Newser

Hamas is using the Palestinians as pawns, and have no concern turning them all into martyrs so then they can turn the entire Muslim world against Israel for one final push.
Dostradamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #7
Scale Detail Engineering

I can't wait for the aliens to land and disprove all religion.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:01 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
I can't wait for the aliens to land and disprove all religion.
That would only disprove some religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

And don't forget Tom Cruise believes his religion came to earth with aliens.

Last edited by Dostradamas; 07-22-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:11 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Am I the only one thinking we should be worrying about our borders and not policing the rest of the world?

People die horribly in our own country every day and we're worried about people dying horribly in other countries more? Doesnt seem right.
If the Jews and the Muslims start WWIII it might be important to everyone, maybe.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #10

Israel, complains the Palestinians or Hamas (take your pick) hide their weapons behind civilians, but then bombs the sh*t out of them anyhow. Then has the nerve to say we dropped some flyers and told them to leave, but they didn't so they must have been terrorists too.

WTF?

Last edited by dougman51; 07-22-2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Missing thought
dougman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostradamas View Post
If the Jews and the Muslims start WWIII it might be important to everyone, maybe.
Bah...the Jews have shown in years past that they'll just roll over and take it.

Too soon?
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:41 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostradamas View Post

Your and the medias opinion.

And if this country goes on with that attitude we'll be wasting time and money for another 1000yrs.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Man thats disturbing..we know whats happening or think we do but to see it. Im sure the images are the same in Isreal when Hamas launches rockets..neither side is innocent.
Its a neverending circle jerk..Whats going on now will just get more young Palestinians into Hamas and on and on it will go..dont know the answer but we should all be paying attention.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:28 PM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
Man thats disturbing..we know whats happening or think we do but to see it. Im sure the images are the same in Isreal when Hamas launches rockets..neither side is innocent.
Its a neverending circle jerk..Whats going on now will just get more young Palestinians into Hamas and on and on it will go..dont know the answer but we should all be paying attention.

Hamas puts kids into harms way. They launch rockets from school yards.

Hamas, hell most of the Arab world, think all Jews need to die. Isis is killing Christians just because they are Christians. These people are animals, and should be put down as such.

How can we have a problem with a country protecting itself. I know the USA is being invaded and shitbama does nothing, but not every leader in the free world is a spineless coward.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #15
Pebble Pounder

Hey The Violator, why don't you run for president? Show us you have more of a spine than that "crapbama"..

But this senseless fighting has been going on forever.. middle east and africa. I agree with this:

"Am I the only one thinking we should be worrying about our borders and not policing the rest of the world"

That recent flood of immigrants from central america to the U.S. is crazy. They're scrambling border patrol all over the place.. it's so busy..

-Corrupt
Corrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
Hamas puts kids into harms way. They launch rockets from school yards.

Hamas, hell most of the Arab world, think all Jews need to die. Isis is killing Christians just because they are Christians. These people are animals, and should be put down as such.

How can we have a problem with a country protecting itself. I know the USA is being invaded and shitbama does nothing, but not every leader in the free world is a spineless coward.
I dont disagree with most of that..pretty much all of it.. Its a fawked up mess that I dont believe will be solved in our lifetime if they dont turn the whole place to glass first. There are some pretty bad agendas brewing in Isreal Though and they have caused their share of grief as well as Hamas..this shit goes back millenia..short of turning the place to glass I do not see an end to it.

Last edited by vonclod; 07-22-2014 at 09:51 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

If there were only one Jew and one Muslim left they would still be trying to kill each other.
MountainStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:00 PM   #18
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
Isis is killing Christians just because they are Christians.
Only if they stick around or don't pay protection money. They leave, they live.

I find it funny and disturbing how my some of my local Christians friends never broached the subject of what is going on there until it was reported that Christians are being singled out. When its the innocent Jews or Muslims dying its just unfortunate, but when its the Christians its suddenly an outrage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
I dont disagree with most of that..pretty much all of it.. Its a fawked up mess that I dont believe will be solved in our lifetime if they dont turn the whole place to glass first. There are some pretty bad agendas brewing in Isreal Though and they have caused their share of grief as well as Hamas..this shit goes back millenia..short of turning the place to glass I do not see an end to it.
There won't be peace between the two until one is gone, and then you can bet your ass we will be jumping right in there to pick up the slack.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:17 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Racial war is like a plaque that has no medicine. The horror that people in war go through is something that changes their personality for ever. Some take it in a positive direction and most take it with anger, frustration and a burning rage within them that gets transferred to future generation. Then this leads to spilling sorrow into the lives of future generations and continues until one side is completely annihilated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post

People die horribly in our own country every day and we're worried about people dying horribly in other countries more? Doesn't seem right.
Its more related to the nuclear issue. If the terrorist groups catch momentum, then they will get the capacity to churn out nuclear weapons. The ISIS/ISIL out of no where caught momentum and its leader was once captive with the US. They are capturing oil, solar plants and everything in their way that is a source of income. With that income they are pulling resources in their favor.
Its a pretty complicated situation for the US and the rest of the world. No matter what, US cannot take its eyes out of the middle east. Its a necessity now.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:27 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStorm View Post
If there were only one Jew and one Muslim left they would still be trying to kill each other.
and whom ever is left will swear to their god that they will avenge the death of their brothers. It's a no-win situation, it always has been and always will be. At least it wasn't as deadly when all they had was stones to throw at each other.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote

US bans planes into Israel... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
israel crawlers time theclimber Videos! 3 01-06-2011 08:16 AM
israel crawl time theclimber General Crawlers 5 11-02-2010 09:23 AM