Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Stacey David is Back!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2006, 08:15 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Stacey David is Back!!!

For those of you who watched TRUCKS! and hated to see Stacey go, He is back with a new show on ESPN2.

Here is a link to it
http://www.gearztv.com/show/show.htm
TMXONR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
I'm a stupid C U N T!

link no work

nevermind
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:18 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Cool! I was wondering what he was going to do.

I hate the one new dude on trucks. The guy with the annoying voice. The skinny dude is cool though.
AdamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:21 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

is that the guy that started trucks? i remember the bronco he did, awesome bronco, and then he goes pounding it on the trail. he was cool.
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:22 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Yea, I think the skinny guy is the one who painted Coperhead, so at least he has ties to the show before Stacey left. As for the big guy, I think he is actually an actor, because I was watching Acording to Jim the other night and the bouncer at one of the clubs looked and sounded familliar. I checked the credits and guess who it was...The new host. I think the skinny guy would do better by him self hosting Trucks!, But I can't wait to see Stacey's new show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorsteenster
is that the guy that started trucks? i remember the bronco he did, awesome bronco, and then he goes pounding it on the trail. he was cool.
Yea he is one of the origional hosts, He and Mel Fair were the first hosts, Mel left and Stacey started hosting on his own.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:32 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

yea trucks was killer befor stacey left now it's nuttin but on road rod's nuttin again the onroad rides but i would rather watch an off road show like xtream 4x4...
mudhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:33 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

I watch trucks all the time was sad to see him leave. The new large host is never even on the show they need to just get rid of him he is very annoying when he is there.
badltl510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:56 PM   #8
RCC Addict

It was sad to see him go but he was being held back sooo much it wasnt even funny they wouldnt let him do alot of the builds and show all the stuff indepth like he wanted to.As for the new retards on trucks GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK chit can both of them one is a white mr T wanna be and the other little sissy guy is the dude from the diy channel who restored scooters for god sakes
syco133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:24 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

i was pissed to never see the sargent rocks project finished. maybe he'll finish there
'83 chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:39 AM   #10
REST IN ALOHA CHIP

Default Rednecks Rejoice!

yeah! He's back! i stopped watching spike since they changed around the programming.they should change the show to "BENCHPRESS" or "Ren and Stimpy" or somthing like that. The only two shows i watch are TUF and Xtreme 4x4(Jesse) I wonder what he putting under the hood of Ted
Nugents zebra truck.Probably missle launchers or pop-out rifles. but man somone needs to let that guy know, it's okay to be 6' 2" and wear pants that'll cover your shoes.
YoUnG_vErSiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:57 PM   #11
Pebble Pounder

He launched the site for his new show shortly after he left trucks, but i didn't know info was out about what channel it was going to be on.

Can't wait for it to start, i wanna see that powerwagon done!
Racefan1115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:35 PM   #12
RCC Addict

SAAAAWEEET!!!! i liked stacy. he was great. i hate the new bald guy, i don't think i've ever actually seen him do ANY work on that show, just yell and sound annoying!!

and as far as extreme 4x4 goes, keep Ian (who i swear sounds like he should be Canadian...) but lose jesse, shes starting to get annoying. she was ok at first, but i saw the couple of episodes they did with just ian, and i think it was a lot better.

i also think spike needs to lose courtney hanson coming on the TV between shows, damn is she horrible. her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me, would someone pleeeease give her a lozenge....

ok so to sum up this post...

the only 3 cool people left on the spike powerblock shows are Ian, Lou, and the other guy that pops up on muscle car sometimes, the body guy Jared i beleive.
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:38 AM   #13
Rock Stacker

k... Stacy rules! Glad he got a show back, wish it was an hour long.

Of course the trucks guys don't do real 4x4s anymore, they're part of the "power block" and leave the real trucks to Ian and Jessi. The Power Advertising Block is really doing downhill, it's a shame.

Ian is Canadian.

Jessi is hot so we'll let her annoying girlieness slide. I think she has more skill than most guys when it comes to building stuff.

I have a ton of respect for the extreme crew because when the ranger fell appart TWICE they showed it, and showed the mistakes, and fixed it. I think a lot of shows would just edit it out. Now the same thing won't fly if they break another truck. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes.

Someone on pirate said they had naughty pics of Jessi.. someone needs to leak those.

I wish ALL these shows would focus more on "real" buildups. If I had a bajillion dollars I could build myself a Sgt Rock too. But unfortunately I'm stuck with a rusted out '78 Suburban. I've picked up some good tips from the shows, but I've gotten way more out of sites online.

-Jay
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:47 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Got this email today

YOU ASKED FOR IT AND ITS FINALLY HERE....
Stacey David's GearZtm
Episode #1 debut:
Saturday, March 31st at 11:30am EST on ESPN2
Episode #1 re-airs:
Tue., April 3rd & Wed., April 4th at 6:00pm EST
Questions after the show? Check out the "show" page on www.gearztv.com for all the latest information on the parts Stacey uses on each episode. Join the forum and talk to other gearheads about what Stacey's working on and what your working on. We want to know what you think.
TUNE IN so you'll know what everyone is talking about!
This Saturday at 11:30am EST on the deuce
You've seen what Stacey is doing, so what are you working on?
the GearZTV.com team

Old 03-28-2007, 10:18 PM   #15
PapaGriz Yo

Thanks god, Stacey was great. I caint wait to see him in a new show.
The main reason I watch the powerblock anymore is to be sure I don't miss the re-runs of Trucks (with Stacey) afterwards.

Ian is ok but annoying and a crappy fabricator. I mean that Ranger Project was total crap, it just disentegrated. I could definately out-fabricate him. Jesse is hot and I love seeing her tattoo pop up when she's welding or working on stuff, and I kiney like the girl-cohost idea.

Both guys on trucks suck now although I'm really thankful Paul Vinson doesn't show up very much. When they built a Ford F100 with a Chevy 350 in it I wanted to puke. Have some imagination and put in an interesting motor at least if yer gonna do that to a Ford. Stacey would never do that.

I do kinda like Lou on Musclecar though. I just hate that they start a project and then it goes in storage for 6 months.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Trucks is trash now,even when Stacy was on there he was still kinda gay.Always saying "Trick" or "I know what yur thinkin' ".But when he left it got worse.I love how he would do an upgrade that would take hours,and make it look like it took 20 minutes!
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
k... Stacy rules! Glad he got a show back, wish it was an hour long.

Of course the trucks guys don't do real 4x4s anymore, they're part of the "power block" and leave the real trucks to Ian and Jessi. The Power Advertising Block is really doing downhill, it's a shame.

Ian is Canadian.

Jessi is hot so we'll let her annoying girlieness slide. I think she has more skill than most guys when it comes to building stuff.

I have a ton of respect for the extreme crew because when the ranger fell appart TWICE they showed it, and showed the mistakes, and fixed it. I think a lot of shows would just edit it out. Now the same thing won't fly if they break another truck. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes.

Someone on pirate said they had naughty pics of Jessi.. someone needs to leak those.

I wish ALL these shows would focus more on "real" buildups. If I had a bajillion dollars I could build myself a Sgt Rock too. But unfortunately I'm stuck with a rusted out '78 Suburban. I've picked up some good tips from the shows, but I've gotten way more out of sites online.

-Jay
serch yahoo pics of her name

LMAO
smokinubyrc is offline   Reply With Quote