Notices

Thread: Muslims killing Canadians!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2014, 06:49 PM   #61
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Muslims killing Canadians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Indulge me. Who here exactly supports extremist muslims?

In “Audacity of Hope” Obama writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

Just saying...

FORE!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #62
Quarry Creeper

I worte my MP about this. looking like they want to ram som new orwellian overwatch type laws because of this and not actually go after the real solutions of mental healthcare and drug policy reform.
typical suits.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 06:57 PM   #63
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
In “Audacity of Hope” Obama writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

Just saying...

FORE!

That's like saying he supports the KKK and westboro baptist church because they claim to be catholic and Christian
street.terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by street.terror View Post
That's like saying he supports the KKK and westboro baptist church because they claim to be catholic and Christian
Not even close.

He clearly states his preference in that statement.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #65
Quarry Creeper

Default Muslims killing Canadians!

You're simply assuming that because he didn't add another sentence saying 'except for the bat shit crazy ones that use it as an excuse to be mass murders' that he must support the worst of them over the best of the rest of us.

You should get a job with fox or cnn or which ever news group handles the fear mongering down there these days.

Last edited by street.terror; 10-25-2014 at 08:53 PM.
street.terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:07 PM   #66
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by street.terror View Post
You're simply assuming that because he didn't add another sentence saying 'except for the bat shit crazy ones that use it as an excuse to be mass murders' that he must support the worst of them over the best of the rest of us.

You should get a job with fox or cnn or which ever news group handles the fear mongering down there these days.
Or he "could have said, I will stand with my Christian brothers"! , but he didn't.

You should get a job with PMSDNC or which ever news group handles the spoon feeding up there these days.

Now, pass me the 9 Iron.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:17 PM   #67
RCC Addict

Quote:

Just saying...

FORE!

You're completely wasting bandwidth. Arguing with a liberal.They cannot comprehend facts that do not support their ideas. It is like fighting the black knight. They always at best want to call it a draw.

The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #68
Suck it up!

Quote:

Just saying...

FORE!
More lame whackadoodle conservative fearmongering via cherry picking quotes and applying out-of-context meaning to it. Context is important. This is the full paragraph from page 261...

Quote:
In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
What he is saying is that he will stand by American citizens who also happen to be Islamic immigrants if we suddenly get a bad case of xenophobia again.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 10-26-2014 at 09:09 AM.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:11 AM   #69
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
You're completely wasting bandwidth. Arguing with a liberal.They cannot comprehend facts that do not support their ideas.

You yourself have yet to present a factual, coherent argument about anything thus far. I'm honestly trying to figure out if you've incurred some kind of brain damage, or are making a run for Internet Troll of the Year.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:26 AM   #70
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
More lame whackadoodle conservative fearmongering via cherry picking quotes and applying out-of-context meaning to it. Context is important. This is the full paragraph from page 261...

What he is saying is that he will stand by American citizens who also happen to be Islamic immigrants if we suddenly get a bad case of xenophobia again.
Ahhahaha, I had a feeling Dez was going to look like a dumbshit brainwashed sheep as soon as someone looked that up.
I was going to look it up Monday, calling these 2 out on their regurgitated bs isn't worth my weekend time... lol
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:30 PM   #71
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
Ahhahaha, I had a feeling Dez was going to look like a dumbshit brainwashed sheep as soon as someone looked that up.
I was going to look it up Monday, calling these 2 out on their regurgitated bs isn't worth my weekend time... lol
Took less than a minute to verify. He probably got it in an email...in fact, most of the "facts" he posts can be traced back to viral emails that are chock full of twisted truths.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #72
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Took less than a minute to verify. He probably got it in an email...in fact, most of the "facts" he posts can be traced back to viral emails that are chock full of twisted truths.
I honestly don't understand how anyone would willingly claim affiliation with the right.

Either you are a liar trying to manipulate scared people.
Or, you are a scared person willing to believe anything that supports your fears.

Here's one of my all time favorites. This one burned through FaceBook like a Cali wild fire.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:32 PM   #73
Scale Detail Engineering

And before someone gets appalled by what Obama said in that clip...
it's not only taken out of context, but also edited.

Transcript:
And it was here in Europe, through centuries of struggle, through war and enlightenment, repression and revolution, that a particular set of ideals began to emerge, the belief that through conscience and free will, each of us has the right to live as we choose, the belief that power is derived from the consent of the governed and that laws and institutions should be established to protect that understanding.

And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men, and women, are created equal.

But those ideals have also been tested, here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others and that individual identity must be defined by us versus them, or that national greatness must flow not by what people stand for, but what they are against.

Last edited by johnnyh66; 10-26-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #74
RCC Addict

Quote:

You yourself have yet to present a factual, coherent argument about anything thus far. I'm honestly trying to figure out if you've incurred some kind of brain damage, or are making a run for Internet Troll of the Year.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

VA Scandal

You didn’t build that

Operation Fast and Furious

IRS Targeting

Healthcare.gov

Guantanamo Bay closure

Foot Hood "workplace violence"

Solyndra

NSA spying on EVERYONE

Bowe Bergdahl

Eric Holder

And that is just off the top of my head.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:56 PM   #75
Quarry Creeper

Johnny and Duuude, on threads like this you guys should keep in mind the quote, "I never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed combatant".
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #76
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

VA Scandal

You didn’t build that

Operation Fast and Furious

IRS Targeting

Healthcare.gov

Guantanamo Bay closure

Foot Hood "workplace violence"

Solyndra

NSA spying on EVERYONE

Bowe Bergdahl

Eric Holder

And that is just off the top of my head.
Pick an argument, stick with it. Throwing out handfuls of poorly supported evil doing as evidence when your original argument falls apart proves nothing other than you can't think past headline news.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:24 PM   #77
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
I honestly don't understand how anyone would willingly claim affiliation with the right.

Either you are a liar trying to manipulate scared people.
Or, you are a scared person willing to believe anything that supports your fears.
Neither the right nor the left are innocent of playing on peoples fears or spreading false information, but the right has taken it to a new level. Its embarrassing, and it'll be their demise.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Neither the right nor the left are innocent of playing on peoples fears or spreading false information,

Thats all that really needs to be said. Stop focusing on the semantics and look at the whole picture.

Anyone who still actually thinks in terms of left or right is an idiot.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:16 PM   #79
RCC Addict

Quote:
Pick an argument, stick with it. Throwing out handfuls of poorly supported evil doing as evidence when your original argument falls apart proves nothing other than you can't think past headline news.

No boots on the ground.

Second US Marine Lost in Fight Against ISIS

I suppose your argument will be all these guys must be wearing flip flops or have bare feet. So he is not lying. AGAIN. As usual.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:44 PM   #80
Suck it up!

Dear god, you are a fawking tool. Seriously. Whether you are being a troll or in some idiotic manner, serious, you are a fawking tool.

I want you to name for me one single President in our lifetimes that has been 100% honorable, 100% truthful to the people, has not negotiated with terrorists, and met every single one of his campaign promises.

Muslims killing Canadians! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling All CANADIANS Inclodneato Canada 493 08-15-2023 01:27 PM
140 million muslims JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 6 08-18-2010 11:34 PM
Any Canadians Here? rcguy Chit Chat 6 10-10-2005 07:23 AM
Silly Canadians JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 2 06-05-2005 09:53 PM