Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Here we go again.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Here we go again.......

Missouri PD shot another criminial last night. This one was armed and pulled his weapon on the officer.(Officer was white and the thief was black) I don't believe the Mike Brown shooting was racially motivated,(or this one) but I do believe both were criminals. see youtube link below. But anyway I cannot believe they are at it again and protesting and making this another white cop vs. black "innocent" teenager. SMH......

Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson

YOUTUBE:

http://youtu.be/Sn2eDyaq3mQ
marcb527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2014, 11:52 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Here we go again.......

All these incidents are taking everyone towards gun control law.

1]Kids pulling guns on cops and citizens...
2]We need to make our country a safer place....
3] Ban guns....
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:05 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

yeah wouldn't have nothing to do with blacks growing up in bad HOODS and falling back on crime to get there next fix money, NAHHH didn't think so ....
bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

I'm all for gun control but track record proves that criminals DO NOT OBEY laws. Here in Albuquerque the liberals were upset that some officers (mostly SWAT and other special units) were using thier personal M4s and not the department issued Colt LE6920s. The Liberals feel that PD is over armed. Funny part is the criminals dont seem to be playing by the rules and "down grading" thier weapons.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Don't want to get shot? Don't pull a gun on a cop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb527 View Post
I'm all for gun control but track record proves that criminals DO NOT OBEY laws. Here in Albuquerque the liberals were upset that some officers (mostly SWAT and other special units) were using thier personal M4s and not the department issued Colt LE6920s. The Liberals feel that PD is over armed. Funny part is the criminals dont seem to be playing by the rules and "down grading" thier weapons.
Exactly. Gun control is only for law abiding citizens. Criminals don't get too worried about laws since by definition they break any and all laws.

Last edited by WHITE-TRASH; 12-24-2014 at 12:18 PM.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:37 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Missouri PD shot another criminial last night. This one was armed and pulled his weapon on the officer.(Officer was white and the thief was black) I don't believe the Mike Brown shooting was racially motivated,(or this one) but I do believe both were criminals. see youtube link below. But anyway I cannot believe they are at it again and protesting and making this another white cop vs. black "innocent" teenager. SMH......

Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson

YOUTUBE:

http://youtu.be/Sn2eDyaq3mQ

% al-not-so-sharpten and j.j.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 02:11 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

This is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!
Its simple: STOP MESSING WITH THE POLICE!!!!!!!
gearhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 02:19 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

These 2 kids here in Moncton are very lucky
After the cops killed in June...very awesome for the cop not to pull his gun....

Joe O
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 02:27 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Konceptz View Post
These 2 kids here in Moncton are very lucky
After the cops killed in June...very awesome for the cop not to pull his gun....

Joe O
That article is only slightly biased and the kids aren't even a tiny bit lucky. They are simply intelligent enough to know when someone tells you to drop the weapon you fawking DO IT and DO IT NOW. You don't posture and act like a bad ass. You don't ignore them hoping they'll simply go away and leave you alone. You just do as they say period and those kids did it.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 04:11 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I think it's important to note that the DOJ reported systemic deficiency and pretty much confirmed that the Albuquerque Police Dept. Is/was rotten to the core.

It's also important to note that these 'special units' and swat teams were labeled rogue and poorly trained and lacked adequate supervision.

I understand your point...but I wouldn't hold up APD as a shining light of law enforcement. The APD union voted 98% no confidence and cited extremely low morale in 2012. APD has more problems than just shooting people.
67mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

These stories are the new fad, like vans used to be. Except unlike vans, there is an agenda behind this fad.

I am most upset about the groups that fall in line and support these fads. Its utterly irritating.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

I agree very strongly. But I standby my comment about the criminals we have here not following laws. I feel that officer should be able to carry what ever they want as long as its legal. And as far as police shootings I feel most (except James boyd in the foot hills) are justified. We have a special kinda stupid criminals here. But I am friends with many LEOs and know what kinda of guys they are. They always have my ass on scenes together or when we're hanging out. APD is in bad shape but a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Great to see another local on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67mustang View Post
I think it's important to note that the DOJ reported systemic deficiency and pretty much confirmed that the Albuquerque Police Dept. Is/was rotten to the core.

It's also important to note that these 'special units' and swat teams were labeled rogue and poorly trained and lacked adequate supervision.

I understand your point...but I wouldn't hold up APD as a shining light of law enforcement. The APD union voted 98% no confidence and cited extremely low morale in 2012. APD has more problems than just shooting people.

Last edited by marcb527; 12-24-2014 at 06:39 PM. Reason: I cannot spell
Old 12-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Criminals are well armed here, in cases better armed than our armed forces, and for sure better than the police.
Offcourse knowing this for a fact demand some insight knowlege, and i have to admit i was a punk as a teen
And back then it was totaly bad for the cops here as they carried a 7.62 mm relic witch often couldent empty a mag without a malfunction, and the bad boys was carrying no less then 9 mm for handguns.

I am still pro gun not least for the law abiding public, and i dont mind if a dumbass get capped by the police now and then.

And i have nothing but loathing for any one who treat elderly ppl like in that YT video in #1
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #14
Rock Stacker

I am so sick of these anti cop protesting ****tards. Reading that article, one protestor said he understands the cops want to go home to their families, but doesn't get why they have to use deadly force. Wake the **** up.

While I have never thankfully had my life threatened, if it ever were to happen and I had my gun on me, you can damn well bet I'd unload the magazine on them. I don't care if they were carrying a butter knife. If they were threatening me, that's reason enough.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #15
Pebble Pounder

^^^
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

Quote:
^^^
If only the idiot protestors would listen...they don't want to hear that. All they want to hear is how the "innocent" black kids were gunned down by a power hungry, out for blood white cop in a vicious, unprovoked attack.

Juust saw on the news protestors in Oakland wrecked a Christmas tree display and broke windows of a Subway and BevMo...on Christmas. Seriously...what is wrong with these people? Get a life & quit loving the stereotype hood life you seem to hate so much.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote