Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Business WARNING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2023, 07:35 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Business WARNING

Thought I'd post a WARNING to those reading this. There is a 'business' (and, I used that word lightly, at last in this situation) that goes by at least two similar names...possibly more...that I would HIGHLY recommend avoiding. Under their own website, they operate under the name "PoloCreations". On eBay, be operated under "RC Polo Hobby", "Their Chasers RC Emporium", Polo Creation", and possibly other names. On Etsy, the name is "RcHobbyPolo".

So far, the best I can tell, this business/individual is a CROOK. I placed an order on Nov 10, to which I received an order confirmation email. On Nov 17, I received an email indicating my order had shipped, and a tracking number was provided, to which USPS tracking did confirm that said tracking number was created, and shipping label printed. Two days later, USPS was still waiting for the package from the shipper. Two days later (Nov 21), same indication from USPS, to which I contacted the business, inquiring as to what was going on. I received a response email later the same day, with the following reply:

"We sincerely apologize for the delay, and we understand your concern about not receiving updates on your order. I will investigate to determine the cause and provide you with a prompt solution.Thank you for your patience"

No name was in the reply. I have receive no further replies, and USPS is still awaiting the package. On Nov 25, I sent another email, again requesting an update. This morning, I sent a third, and final, email, informing them that this would be my final attempt, and that they had until the end of the business day to provide an updates...and, as with the two previous inquiries, no reply was received. Tomorrow, I will be contacting my bank, and filing a claim against them.

I would HIGHLY advise not ordering from this business. I will even go so far as to recommend that you worn others, as well.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2023, 08:20 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Business WARNING

Thanks for the heads up Panther.
Goro Majima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 10:02 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
I've used this in the past and it worked for me.
Thank you for the info
cul8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 10:05 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cul8tr View Post
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I've used this in the past and it worked for me.

Thank you for the info
You're both welcome...and, thank you for that URL.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Old 12-02-2023, 11:46 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Have an update on this matter.

As I told PoloCreations I would do, I filed the claim with my bank. I also supplied my bank with images of all emails, so that they can see I made multiple "good faith" attempts in contacting the merchant, and in trying to get info from said merchant. Later that same day, the bank notified PoloCreations of the claim filed against them.

The next morning, I received an email from PoloCreations, to which the contents of that email was nothing more than the tracking number (exact same tracking number they provided on 11/17), followed by the words "Order is shipped". Talk about 'rude' on their part...although, I also realize they only did that to cover their own arse. I responded back, informing them that it was too late, that the claim was already filed (although, at the same time, I did not inform them that I knew the bank had already informed them off the claim), and that I no longer wanted the items I had ordered. I told them they could easily contact USPS, and issue a 'recall' on the package. I also uploaded screen shots of these two new emails to my bank.

To compound matters even further (meaning, they contributed to show how rude they are, only increasing my interest in warning others about them), yesterday morning, they emailed me again. In 12 point font, the email read, "Your order is on the way.* Tracking Number:". Then, on the next line down, the tracking number appeared again, this time in a MUCH larger font. NO other words in the received email. As you can probably guess, I also forwarded this to my bank.

I don't know what their problem is, but they are DEFINITELY a business to be AVOIDED.

Business WARNING - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
//WARNING// falls will result in body & chassis separation \\WARNING\\ prifral Scale Videos! 34 11-29-2011 10:05 PM
Away on business! racerx Chit Chat 10 11-21-2008 02:10 PM
Whistler, B.C. Crawlin'..LOTS of pics, WARNING WARNING toyofast General Crawlers 6 07-24-2004 07:33 PM