Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Haole boy gets owned by Asian kid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 06:11 PM   #41
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpink View Post

not many 23 year olds have people "under" them.... congrats on owning your own business, fire that bag of douche cameron

Yeah congrats on your own business.

I wouldn't fire him though. I'd just burn that video to a DVD and play it over and over again in your shop on a TV during his shifts until he quits.
krawlinCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2007, 06:25 PM   #42
I'm a stupid C U N T!

fixed it for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by krawlinCJ View Post
Yeah congrats on your own business.

I wouldn't fire him though. I'd just burn that video to a DVD and hold it until he gets lippy or does something to piss you off
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:35 PM   #43

at least his new teeth will be straight and he wont have to worry bout the braces anymore.
I learned early to watch the little ones they aint as easy as they look
clancy771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:01 PM   #44
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancy771 View Post
I learned early to watch the little ones they aint as easy as they look
there is something to be said about the size of the fight in the dog.

that doggy had a whole lotta fight. I would have to guess that the teasing had been going on for quite sometime to require a beat down of those proportions. That last "F-U" punch wasn't spur of the moment. Congrats to Cameron on his new extreme makeover, Scott Le style.
mrpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #45
Quarry Creeper

I watched the video, and like the rest of you I found it entertaining. Well, I found it entertaining at first. Then I thought about it. I don't doubt the one kid had it coming to him, but it's sad that stuff like that goes on--especially in high school. Nobody needs to get busted up like that, and the chanting and cheering you hear in the background is sickening. A bloody nose or black eye is one thing, but that kid could have been severely hurt. Maybe I'm getting old, but the fact that this planned fight was video taped and widely distributed for entertainment isn't good. The fact that we're all laughing it up and applauding this type of behavior in kids isn't good. Well, those are just my opinions and I'm jumping off my soapbox.
MattH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #46
I wanna be Dave

yup, its a sick and twisted society we live in, yall should be ashamed!
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #47
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorsteenster View Post
yup, its a sick and twisted society we live in, yall should be ashamed!
I'm not saying anyone here needs to be ashamed or that our society is sick and twisted. I don't think it is at all, but that doesn't mean I have to like everything I see. With the web and things like YouTube, it's easy for us to forget we are watching real people.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #48
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattH View Post
I'm not saying anyone here needs to be ashamed or that our society is sick and twisted. I don't think it is at all, but that doesn't mean I have to like everything I see. With the web and things like YouTube, it's easy for us to forget we are watching real people.
so your saying fighting is bad? i mean i dont like fighting compared to how much i like watching it.
Crawler Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #49
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
True. Try watching this instead.

http://www.heavy.com/video/1303

JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:32 PM   #50
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:49 PM   #51
Official Cook of the ECC

Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:58 PM   #52
Quarry Creeper

FAKA got Cccrrrrrrackssssssss
Kev808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #53
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
And what do you do at 23 where you have someone "working for you"?

Come on, that wasn't grasefull at all. waste of time if you ask me. just a few kids. (he's gonna get a new set a teeth anyways, right? *l* j/k)
Nlee111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:36 PM   #54
I wanna be Dave

That was some queer fighting right there. They need to learn how to fight, that was more like dry humpinh each other!
TLTCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:45 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I don't doubt the one kid had it coming to him, but it's sad that stuff like that goes on--especially in high school. Nobody needs to get busted up like that, and the chanting and cheering you hear in the background is sickening.
I think, as a bully, he had it comming. Also, for him, it was over fairly quick. That kinda stuff happens at every high school in America. Scott should of remembered all the people heckling him & busted a few more lips.
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:58 AM   #56
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
True. Try watching this instead.

http://www.heavy.com/video/1303

Which one are you? The guy deep throating the pop or the chick with a dick? I've only met you once, so forgive me for forgetting what you look like.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:01 AM   #57
REST IN ALOHA CHIP

Quote:
Then I thought about it. I don't doubt the one kid had it coming to him, but it's sad that stuff like that goes on--especially in high school. Nobody needs to get busted up like that, and the chanting and cheering you hear in the background is sickening. A bloody nose or black eye is one thing, but that kid could have been severely hurt. Maybe I'm getting old, but the fact that this planned fight was video taped and widely distributed for entertainment isn't good. The fact that we're all laughing it up and applauding this type of behavior in kids isn't good. Well, those are just my opinions and I'm jumping off my soapbox.
i dunno i guess you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but i think i speak for everyone in Hawaii, its an everyday thing. Kids get "licked" for no reason at all, most of the time(in high school) i got picked on cause i was the skinny kid with big ears, till one day i snapped i was tired of getting beat up and bullied around, so i took kaju kenbo........needless to say it boosted my self esteem and the ability to render unknowing riff-raff unconscious. I grew up into that whole UFC generation. Jiu jitsu muay thai, pretty much MMA. It works really well on Bullies. I think it's more interesting to me, not so entertaining to watch what that kid did and think about how it would've been if it were me fighting him, i guess it sounds weird, but when i watch a street-fight im not the guy yelling in the background, ill just keep to myself and watch. Ive entertained many people in high school and believe me it wasn't because i thought it would be good footage for my friends collection. But think about it, who's the next coach on TUF? BJ PENN- Now think of how many people that you know of that fought in K-1, Pride, UFC, Abu Dhabi........ from HI.....WHY is that? It's almost part of our culture.10 years ago if you got into a fight in high school you'd get knocked out, nowadays you'll most likely get choked out.
young_version out!
YoUnG_vErSiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:04 AM   #58
REST IN ALOHA CHIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
And what do you do at 23 where you have someone "working for you"?
He's a bully pimp......duh!
YoUnG_vErSiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #59
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Which one are you? The guy deep throating the pop or the chick with a dick? I've only met you once, so forgive me for forgetting what you look like.
Matt,

Maybe this will help you remember what I look like.

Your friend,
Jason
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:06 AM   #60
Pebble Pounder

There is a whole long story that goes along witht he fight, but I won't go into it here. Cameron's teeth were able to be put back in, braces re-attached, and everything is about as "normal" as it was before.
FossilJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote