Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Some nice compliments from a new RRC/MNRCRC member

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
Debunking old stereotypes

Default Some nice compliments from a new RRC/MNRCRC member

Just thought I'd share this post from a new member here at RCC and MNRCRC.
Check out the last paragraph, it says a LOT about this site, and it's members/vendors.
Edit: the MNRCRC thread is 124 pages

Posted today 7-4-07 in the MNRCRC thread by Stormin2u

A slow day and the MNRCRC Thread

Hey Guys,

First of all Happy 4th I have been under the weather last couple of days so I decided to read the MNRCRC (Kevin sent it to me) thread from beging to end. I have to say it helped me to see the efforts you all have made. You have consistantly worked hard to build a upper midwest Crawler group.

I now understand your history and have a better understanding of who's played the big roles in the MNRCRC. I'm glad and thankful to be a recipient of those efforts. For me this is not about compeating, trust me I will do my best to enjoy crawling and the hang with the gang but I'm reealistic. I think that your efforts support not one but now two disabled people in chairs says alot about you all. (I'm just guessing that is uncommon )

Taylors Falls has it all scenery, rocks (in good scale), hiking trails, a cute small town (for the non competitors) and occasional spectators to help make your location one of interest. It's a family experiance not just a bunch of guys with small trucks. It was a great choice for your comps. Sounds like we have company from Colorado for the 15th comp (no shortage of sites there), I would love to hear their opinion of this location and the MNRCRC experiance. You are all doing a great job.

I also need mention the depth of this website as a learnig tool. I have enjoyed and been captured for hours reading and searching the information held within. I have had very little need to post a question as the search option consistantly delivers the answers to whatever question or problem develops. The how to's with pictures, the vendor section is full of helpful, fast to deliver sites and people who stand behind their products and hobby sport. My observation and guess is this hobby sport will continue to grow.

Good Job MNRCRC, www.RCCrawler.com and all it's contributors.

Last edited by freetimecrawler; 07-04-2007 at 01:02 PM.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

slowcrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:59 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

thats deep!
TLTCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote