Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Cant we just get along guys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Cant we just get along guys...

Look, I know with this message I am probably going to get a ration of **** sent back to be but I will try and talk you out of it. Just read below please.

I just want to get along. I know it started with Robbs post "30 posts in an hour." I know I over reacted and got pissed off and started most of this. And I know that I post alot. And I know alot of you guys dont like me for doing so. But what I dont get is why you even care how much I post. And I know you all will say, "the internet is not to be taken seriuosly." OK, I get that, but its really annoying when you all come back at me in my threads and trying to flame me and get a reaction. And in the Hard Body thread, I wasnt being lazy, all I wanted was to see if anyone had any tips right off the top of their head. I didnt expect anybody to go into extreme detail, I just wanted cheap tricks and tips. I did use the search, and after jamesbernatchez found that thread for me, I was a bit embarrased that I didnt find it with the search. But it didnt have all that I was looking for. I was just asking the crowd in general if they knew anything off the top of their heads. And all I want is to get along with you guys. I dont want it to be like it is now where every time I post, I get 20 posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand and everything to do with me. And again, why does it bother you guys so much that I post alot? And I know you flame me/try to piss me off so you can get a reaction out of me. And yes, I admit I have learned it the hard way on the internet. But I just want to post without you guys trying to piss me off. I know all of you guys know ALOT of things about crawlers and all sorts of stuff in general. I look up to that. Be it makes me mad when you guys think I am being lazy, when I just wanted quick, off the top of your head, info. I just wish you guys would share your knowledge and not try to piss me off. And look, I am sorry for posting alot, I just like to post and show people stuff, you know, the average "very interested, wants to fit in, teenager who is into RC but wants someone to look up to who knows RC and RC is their life." I am not trying to suck up either, I just want to get along guys. I'm sorry I started all of this crap, and I am also sorry you guys continue it. Cant you guys just try to get along with me? Please?

Last edited by Krawlin; 08-04-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Krawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawlin View Post
Cant we just get along guys...
No.
4link4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by M715ForLife View Post
ROTFL.
admiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by M715ForLife View Post

That just got owned thing is soo old btw. Everyone knows about that...
Old 08-04-2007, 02:09 PM   #5
RCC Addict

so? its still funny as hell...
danielk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:17 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielk View Post
so? its still funny as hell...
You know what you guys. Screw you. If you are just going to cut me down when I actually make an effort to get along, I probably should never go to any of you who dislike me for information again. I know all of you older guys who dislike me have a wealth of information and knowledge in their heads. But why dont you share it with everyone? Why not share it with the 14 year old who wants to look up to you for information? Huh? Why not? It would make sense to me for all of you guys to help anyone and everyone out whenever possible, because all of you probably know more about crawlers than anyone could ever dream of knowing. But since you guys are going to be rude and unwilling to make an effort to get along, then this thread I guess was pointless. Appearently, none of you will ever get along with me, but you know what, fine. I dont care. And I am sure alot of the other kids on here probably feel the same way.

Thread will be deleted in about 2 minutes.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:19 PM   #7
I had the hottest girlfriend at the MSD Nats

allright, i have answered a few hardbody threads with tips and tricks in the last month. you need to go and take a look for yourself before you want me to spill all of my hard earned knowledge right into your hand without even working for it. you dont appreicate anything if its handed to you. 30 minutes and you post again angry no one has replied. which made me not help you.
obijuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:22 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Most of the things we know was learned, not just handed to us. Go search and find it for yourself, it's all here right under your nose.
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:23 PM   #9

there is a wealth of information out there but you just need to search for a while. I started out with no idea about rc crawling but just by searching for 1 week i managed to build a nice crawler without even making a thread.

Just search and spend a while surfing throught the results.
RCCalifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:24 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
allright, i have answered a few hardbody threads with tips and tricks in the last month. you need to go and take a look for yourself before you want me to spill all of my hard earned knowledge right into your hand without even working for it. you dont appreicate anything if its handed to you. 30 minutes and you post again angry no one has replied. which made me not help you.

Well I am sorry to hear that me doing that made you not want to help me. And anyway, sorry about that. I did that because it seemed like no one noticed my thread. After all, I am on the ignore lists of about 1/3 of the people here. And I was recently doing more searches and have yet to find some more info on hard body stuff. And yes I do appreciate a lot of things if handed to me. You dont know whether I do or not. Now before you and me become enemies like everyone else has with me, lets try to get along. I dont want to start a fight. I would really hope you will post in my "Hard Body" thread and share your knowledge of them. I am really looking forward to fixin that thing up.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

If you spent half as much time searching as you did posting, you probably could have read just about every thread by now.
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #12
I had the hottest girlfriend at the MSD Nats

a better approach would be:
i have a hard body and i have found these several techniques on how to do what i want to my har body. i found these by searching, are these ways the best way to do this? does anyone have a better idea for my particular situation.
obijuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

If you realy want to know why people don't like you its because about every 2 months or so we get a know it all 14 year old that comes on hear and post up a bunch of stupid crap. I didn't have a problem with you till you started trying to explain physics to the 2.2 nationals champion, God gave us 1 mouth and 2 ears, so you should listen twice as much as you talk. I remember when I was 14, you couldn't tell me anything and I knew it all, boy was I wrong about alot of stuff.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
a better approach would be:
i have a hard body and i have found these several techniques on how to do what i want to my har body. i found these by searching, are these ways the best way to do this? does anyone have a better idea for my particular situation.
I found this thread of yours about your 1.9 white king cab. (Awsome rig btw). And was it a steel or metal hard body or was it plastic? Anyway, lets take the hard body discussion back to the hard body thread.

Chevy Crew Cab
Old 08-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawlin View Post
I just want to get along. I know it started with Robbs post "30 posts in an hour." I know I over reacted and got pissed off and started most of this. And I know that I post alot. And I know alot of you guys dont like me for doing so. But what I dont get is why you even care how much I post. And I know you all will say, "the internet is not to be taken seriuosly." OK, I get that, but its really annoying when you all come back at me in my threads and trying to flame me and get a reaction. And in the Hard Body thread, I wasnt being lazy, all I wanted was to see if anyone had any tips right off the top of their head. I didnt expect anybody to go into extreme detail, I just wanted cheap tricks and tips. I did use the search, and after jamesbernatchez found that thread for me, I was a bit embarrased that I didnt find it with the search. But it didnt have all that I was looking for. I was just asking the crowd in general if they knew anything off the top of their heads. And all I want is to get along with you guys. I dont want it to be like it is now where every time I post, I get 20 posts that have nothing to do with the subject at hand and everything to do with me. And again, why does it bother you guys so much that I post alot? And I know you flame me/try to piss me off so you can get a reaction out of me. And yes, I admit I have learned it the hard way on the internet. But I just want to post without you guys trying to piss me off. I know all of you guys know ALOT of things about crawlers and all sorts of stuff in general. I look up to that. Be it makes me mad when you guys think I am being lazy, when I just wanted quick, off the top of your head, info. I just wish you guys would share your knowledge and not try to piss me off. And look, I am sorry for posting alot, I just like to post and show people stuff, you know, the average "very interested, wants to fit in, teenager who is into RC but wants someone to look up to who knows RC and RC is their life." I am not trying to suck up either, I just want to get along guys. I'm sorry I started all of this crap, and I am also sorry you guys continue it. Cant you guys just try to get along with me? Please?

Is it just me or does anyone else's eyes hurt just looking at all of that?

People that post in a tech thread without posting any usefull tech, get "flamed'. You are that person, you post in tech threads and have no clue what you are talking about..hence the making fun of you. You fill that tech thread with worthless crap posts..... If you don't know, don't reply. End of story.

I have been on RCC since early on.... to this day I still search often. I not only serach once, but as many times as I can before I post a question. I'd say that at least 90% if not more questions can be answered just by searching alone. RCC has been "live" since Jan 2004. That's over 3 years of tech. In the begining there was tons of how-to's and lots of ideas with results being posted.

Go outside and drive your crawler. Stay away from the computer and the internet.
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

The fact that you even started this thread is stupid. Read more, start by not posting for once in a while and use different key words.
Crawlerguy851 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:32 PM   #18
Adilynsdad too!

Thought I'd try and set the mood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-NRriHlLUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCP2YV6Jge0
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:42 PM   #19
Rock Stacker

Hippie.

...oh and I think that that Harriet broad was a queen.
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:45 PM   #20
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird View Post
Hippie.
Hair Peace
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote