Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: interesting school day.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default interesting school day.

I had a rather interesting experience at school today. I was sitting in Spanish class, about to get to work, when i look over at some 9th grader (im in 11). Just as i do, he hurls a Dasani water bottle at me. He was about 3 feet away. It blasted into my forehead right above my eye and it started bleeding all over the place. My face was covered, my right arm was covered, and my left hand was dripping in blood. 6 hours and 5 stitches later here im. So long story short, Never trust an immuture 9th grader with Dasani.
mrwonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2005, 04:29 PM   #2
RCC Addict

why did he do it? what did you do to him?
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 04:38 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

you shoulda beat that mofo's face in!! curb stomp him! who cares if you got a little blood squirting!

that sucks! i hate freshman.

glad to see your alright
sean_lv_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 04:47 PM   #4
RCC Addict

your going to have that scar forever, you know. :neutral:
Old 04-07-2005, 05:20 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_lv_crawler
you shoulda beat that mofo's face in!! curb stomp him! who cares if you got a little blood squirting!

that sucks! i hate freshman.

glad to see your alright
YEAH!!! BUM RUSH HIM!!! When you see him again just point and say wow shes hot and when he looks clock him in the back of the head and when he turns clock him in the face!!!
PastryLikeDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:26 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike
why did he do it? what did you do to him?
WEll, i guess he did it to be funny, or he was bored or something. I dont know. So far i havent done anything. But tomorrow he's in one of my classes so ill get him then. Hehe. it's gonna be fun.
Old 04-07-2005, 05:50 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwonderful
WEll, i guess he did it to be funny, or he was bored or something. I dont know. So far i havent done anything. But tomorrow he's in one of my classes so ill get him then. Hehe. it's gonna be fun.
ooo, like a tap on the shoulder then a left elbo to his nose and a right to his kidny.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:12 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Exclamation I see this kind of stuff at work all the time...

Let administration handle it! Talking online about "getting him" and how fun it will be is a hard core no no... YOU are the upper classmen act as such.
grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 08:27 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TortillaLips
Yea, but no upper classmen is gonna let some little freshmen punk em out, and not do anything about it, in that situation, your considered a *****

exactlly
Old 04-07-2005, 08:57 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

sean_lv_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:35 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

as digler would say...

KILL HIM!!

BUT seriously, speak to your principal about it..and take legal action against the kid to pay for medical bills and scaring etc...then you can buy a kick ass crawler
XFACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:07 AM   #12

You can go to school and kick his ass, look hardcore to a small circle of people and like an asshole to the rest of the school, while getting suspended (expelled?) and maybe losing the right for him to pay your medical bills and you having to pay for his medical bills...

Or, be a mature person and persue legal action against him for the cost of the hospital bills. Leave it alone, I'm assuming he didnt intentionaly try to harm you, but it was his idiocy that cut you and you should be compensated for the cost of the hospital.

-Jason

Last edited by boxedjuice87; 04-08-2005 at 12:09 AM.
boxedjuice87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:46 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

the smart thing to do would be legal action. but........ then again i dont think i could resist beting the hell out of someone if they did that to me. glad im done with high-school , i had spanish class fresman year, grade i got = d ,lol. grade i got in german sophmore year also a d . it suked to be the kid that seemed to always get picked to go to the front of the class and not know a damn thing lol. (funny though).
yoda316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 04:59 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Just remember that in the grand scheme of things, high school upper classmen are still little fish. Don't go stomping or curbing anyone's ass.
Considering that you had that much of a scene, I find it very difficult to believe that your administration did nothing. Drawing that much blood and creating a medical issue classifies as assault in many schools and IS a serious violation of school rules (obviously).
If the school didn't do shit, then you have very good grounds for legal action, and you should go right ahead and take it. If not, you will only get yourself in more trouble for talking shit on him online if HE ever decides to take you on in court. It's a messy world, and not always a fair one. Watch what you do even as a victim. Don't get yourself expelled, because chances are that if nothing was done, someone is paying more attention to you now in the administration.
radishkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:34 AM   #15
Rock Crawler

OK, I realize that even a plastic bottle MIGHT have a sharp edge around the lip, but covered in blood and 5 stitches? What the ?? is your skin thinner than tissue paper?
Jeckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 01:33 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Well. I did nothing. I didn't hit him; I didn't make him bleed. Nor do I plan to. All I did was have a little chat with him. Sure I may look like a *****, but in all fairness he did say was sorry, and he meant it. Right now, no punishment has been issued, but the school knows about it and is coming up something good (I hope). He will be paying for the hospital bill. I thought about suing him, but he is one of my friends. Besides, im not too pissed about getting stitches, now I'll have a cool scar to show off.