Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Ebay Sux

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Angry Ebay Sux

Why is it when you sell stuff on ebay, you always have that one d!ck that has to bitch about what you sell them? Sold a xmod Titan that was brand new to some kid for $20. Gave him xtra wheels and tires and also batteries. Before I shipped it I put batteries in it and ran it around quick to make sure it worked alright, left the bats in to be nice, and now he is bitching that its not new! Wants his money back. Says it won't run. So I told him to send it back and if the rx cover screws are not scratched up and if it is the chassis I sent him, I will give him his purchase price back. My auction did not have a refund policy in it, so really I don't have to do anything. So thats not good enough for him, he says he is going to contact ebay. Told him to go ahead.
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 08:48 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Nice, that's what you get for trying to hook up a kid from this new gen. Pitafull.
Dragon51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Dont refund him anything. Most probably he borke it off and now wants the money back. If there was not a refund policy you will be alright. Did he already left good feedback?
chaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

No he didn't leave feedback yet. All of my other feedback as a seller is good. I have one bad feedback from a guy who took a month and a half to send me a swingarm bolt. I left him bad feedback and he said I was slow pay. If I use buy it now, I pay immediately and if I win an auction, I pay as soon as I get home. I ship the day after I recieve payment. Can't do much better than that.

Last edited by F250; 10-31-2007 at 09:07 PM.
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote