Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Zach

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 08:06 PM   #61
Pebble Pounder

My cousin is a cancer surviver, I will give what I got when that button pops-up.
RedNeck Rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #62
I wanna be Dave

Jason,
Great thinking on the worthwhile cause...I am in!!!!

I have to tell a story that opened my eyes...

In another hobby that I am in, one of the members was asking for support for Children with Brain Tumors.

The email went out...it was just about the same time I was ordering something. Up until that time I would have not thought about it...

At that moment something told me to not order the item and send the $$$ the other direction...

We are all lucky that we can enjoy a hobby and share our experiences and knowledge with eachother. We sometimes get wrapped up in New Tires, New Chassis, New Axles...and never think twice on spending hundreds of dollars.

Everybody look inside yourself and think...how much would I have to think if I needed new shocks for my rig...now give thanks that you have the ability to have that decision...

Maybe, just maybe hold off on the shocks for a month and help these children that are not as lucky as us.

We're with you Amber!!!

Rckcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:45 PM   #63
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr View Post
Jason,
Great thinking on the worthwhile cause...I am in!!!!

I have to tell a story that opened my eyes...

In another hobby that I am in, one of the members was asking for support for Children with Brain Tumors.

The email went out...it was just about the same time I was ordering something. Up until that time I would have not thought about it...

At that moment something told me to not order the item and send the $$$ the other direction...

We are all lucky that we can enjoy a hobby and share our experiences and knowledge with eachother. We sometimes get wrapped up in New Tires, New Chassis, New Axles...and never think twice on spending hundreds of dollars.

Everybody look inside yourself and think...how much would I have to think if I needed new shocks for my rig...now give thanks that you have the ability to have that decision...

Maybe, just maybe hold off on the shocks for a month and help these children that are not as lucky as us.

We're with you Amber!!!

excellent story rckcrwlr....very good point....can't wait to help out
TIMZKRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:46 PM   #64
Rock Crawler

Mikala and I would like to donate to the cause when jason gets things up on rccrawler. Your in our hopes and prayers Zach and family, our best wishes go out to you all for Zach to have a healthy life.
STEW<CO> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:15 PM   #65

What great people you all are. Words can't even display how much this means to us all. I am Honestly speechless right now and that isn't like me at ALL. LOL

What website did you go to? You must have found it through http://www.paccgroup.org

In any case, all of the children on Pacc's site (Who We Have Met Along The Way) are all personal dear friends of ours that we have met during our cancer travels all around the US. There is one little Girl, Grace Oughten, who recently passed away because the cancer got in her organs, she was only 3, she is a true hero! Fly Little Grace Fly... R.I.P. Watch over us all. In anycase my point being with these children and this cancer, it's so easy for a child to be fine one day, and the next be horrible. Things can change in the blink of an eye, thats why WE ARE Trying to do everything we can for our Zachary to Kick this cancers ass!

Zachary's personal web site is:
http://www.zacharygyost.com

I haven't been on there to update anything lately, just been to darn busy, so please bare with the madness on his site.

Again, Thanks so much!

PLEASE HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING AND CHERISE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Amber, Shane, Dillon, Zachary, Miranda and Maddie (shes our dog)
allusee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:46 PM   #66
I lost my vendor privileges

the wife knows how it is to loose alot of children friends during her battle with Tyler in her previous marriage. from the pics i have seen and stories i have heard from her and her family. wow. i am so glad that Tucker is healthy.

my mother also is a cancer survivor. throat cancer a few years back. trache and all.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY AS WELL TO ALL.
clodstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:03 AM   #67

Thats sucks about her son! I am sorry! I can't even imagine life without the children. However I know there in a better place Now!

Thanks,
Amber
Quote:
Originally Posted by clodstall View Post
the wife knows how it is to loose alot of children friends during her battle with Tyler in her previous marriage. from the pics i have seen and stories i have heard from her and her family. wow. i am so glad that Tucker is healthy.

my mother also is a cancer survivor. throat cancer a few years back. trache and all.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY AS WELL TO ALL.
allusee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:15 AM   #68
Pebble Pounder

I got a bid on the truck, we are at $300 so far!
Larson627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:48 AM   #69
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson627 View Post
I got a bid on the truck, we are at $300 so far!
where? where can I send the stuff for auction.
trickedoutTLT06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:50 AM   #70
Pebble Pounder

Oh I dont know if there doing that yet, I didnt realize they were doing that or I would have sent my truck to them instead. I just put it on ebay.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:50 AM   #71
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Thanks for all the support guys, I received about 75 emails today showing support!

I will have the paypal stuff setup shortly, and you won't be able to look at this site without seeing it ;)
Jason what kind of items are you going to be auctioning? Can we donate used items or do they have to be new? I have a bunch of stuff here some new and some used that I could donate. Will the auction be listed here or will it be an ebay thing?
4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #72
Pebble Pounder

Happy Thanksgiving Day bump!
Squid121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:47 AM   #73

I'm glad Zach is staying strong. Tell him to keep fighting. I lost my mother in-law to cancer but she extended her life expectancy four years past what the doctors predicted. She was very dear to me. It was very difficult to watch someone you love battle day in and day out with this disease. I have two children and can't even imagine what that's like. I hope everything turns out well! Happy Thanksgiving !! Sorry to be so wordy. Jason, as soon as you have it set up I have a bunch of new and used crawler stuff that I was planning to sell but I'll donate instead for the cause. Just tell me where to send it.
jjjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:23 AM   #74
Pebble Pounder

looking forward for the paypal account, i`ll help as much as i can and Happy Thanksgiving guys
rcprojectz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:24 AM   #75
Rock Crawler

Hello allusee

In a previous post you said you had done events for cancer. I would just like to say Thankyou for being part of that event. I have a alot of respect for you and your son. Your son is very lucky to have a Mother like you. My Mum had breast cancer around 5 1/2 yrs ago. She had to have her left breast amputated. She got cleared of it then she found a lump recently in her left breast, Went for test and she got cleared of it. Your son is very strong. I will keep him in my thoughts.

Best regards

james
Moondust1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #76
I lost my vendor privileges

she likes it on top.lol

j/k Amber.

TTT

happy thanksgiiving Zach.

hope to meet you in May buddy.
clodstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 01:49 PM   #77
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by clodstall View Post
she likes it on top.lol

j/k Amber.

TTT

happy thanksgiiving Zach.

hope to meet you in May buddy.
me and tony were talking and I might go also..I hope so at least
trickedoutTLT06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 02:40 PM   #78
Pebble Pounder

bump
Old 11-22-2007, 07:14 PM   #79
Quarry Creeper

Happy Thanksgiving, Zach ,Amber, Shane, Dillon, Miranda and Maddie the dog.
Usmc8541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #80

cancelled a couple of my orders. this is a lot more important that a new motor. just waiting for that button.

ttt
firesprink281 is offline   Reply With Quote