Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Helping Zach & Alec (Gersch) Get yours NOW!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 11:27 AM   #1

Default Helping Zach & Alec (Gersch) Get yours NOW!

Happy Hoilidays Everyone, I need your help! Mark with Diff. Trail has agreed and designed a few shirts for Zachary as a Fundraiser. If you all can copy this info. and help by posting this info. on your sites in your shops, send to your family and friends it would be appreciated as were trying to raise money for Zacharys continued care as we will go back to NY here in Jan. 2008 to NY. He is on relapse #1 which means a bunch of more tests, treatment ect.

For Immed. release:

Please support Zachary in his fight against his cancer. Together we can make a difference. Zachary is on relapse #1 and will return to NY for more treatment in Jan. of 2008.

Pre-Order your's now they will be shipping on or around Jan. 10th.

Part of the proceeds from this fundraiser will be given to Alec Taber
(The Gersch Family) As we feel every little bit helps and want to help them as well.

The shirts are $25.00 each
The hoodies are $35.00 each
Plus tax and shipping if applicable

You can order your shirts from Diff. Trail
http://difficulttrail.com/index.php?...f69cc0d14ae8e0

Here are the shirts we are offering
Attached Images

allusee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Awesome! I'll post it up on OKRCRC. Also making my order now .
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #3

Awesome, Thx!

Some of the flip off shirts may be a little much for some but we had a huge response to have them printed as well, so we decided to offer a few different ones.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:28 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I'm ordering one of the flip off ones, hehe.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #5
RCC Addict

I like the flip off shirts as well. My mom is just getting over boobie cancer herself. However, is the grammer on the shirt correct?

To me it looks like the shirt is saying " Kick it is ass ". Since the " it's " is just a contraction of " it is ". I believe the possesive form of IT does not take on an apostrophe.

Not trying to criticize what is done, just trying to point it out. So no need to get up all in a huff over it.

Nerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:59 PM   #6

Yes, the shirt will read its and not it's.

But possesive needs to be corrected as well it is not spelled right! Just messing with ya! I am not in a huff over it! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve View Post
I like the flip off shirts as well. My mom is just getting over boobie cancer herself. However, is the grammer on the shirt correct?

To me it looks like the shirt is saying " Kick it is ass ". Since the " it's " is just a contraction of " it is ". I believe the possesive form of IT does not take on an apostrophe.

Not trying to criticize what is done, just trying to point it out. So no need to get up all in a huff over it.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Any chance we can see some actual photos of the shirt/sweatshirt?
Echodawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:00 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echodawg View Post

I agree , Im not going to order from pics of shirts.
PROTOTYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #9

I don't have an actual picture of one, as they are a pre-order. The color is Ash Gray and the actual logos on the back will look much nicer the the picture is displayed.

Sorry,
Amber

Last edited by allusee; 12-19-2007 at 04:12 PM. Reason: sdfg
Old 12-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #10
Im Brandon

I get paid tomorrow so you will have an order from me
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #11
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echodawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROTOTYPE View Post
Guys difficult trail does a top notch job printing shirts, they are the ones that printed the shirts for the Nationals the last 2 years.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:51 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Just ordered a hoodie
slugzracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:11 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

I just ordered a hoodie too .. Quite whining.
Quote:
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:41 PM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Guys difficult trail does a top notch job printing shirts, they are the ones that printed the shirts for the Nationals the last 2 years.
I don't doubt that at all man. A friend has ordered shorts from there also . And yes they do do good work . But sometimes certain logo's come out different that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCRAWLER View Post
I just ordered a hoodie too .. Quite whining.
Your funny .
Old 12-20-2007, 12:21 AM   #15

What logo are you specifically interested in? Just curious!

However, at this time I cannot produce that for you so I suppose it doesn't matter either way. Thank you for your concern and input though if your concerned about the logos and the quality then I would recommend not purchasing any as I don't want to hear about anyone who is NOT HAPPY with the shirts once they get them.

Keep in mind this is a FUNDRAISER for a 3 year old child and it's not about the quality of the shirts, it's about the quality of a child's life and his will and need to survive a FIGHT that most people cannot understand because they have not been in the situation. (Not discounting anyone because of it either way)

I am not being mean here, please don't take what I say in any bad context. Neuroblastoma cancer is a terrible disease. For those who don't understand
this cancer is night and day, one day it's gone and the next it's back and back all over, honestly it happens that fast, Zachary was NED (Clean) for a few months, then one day BAM a spot has shown up in his chest even during his treatment. Another little friend we know was NED, and just returnd back to NY for tests, and BAM, his disease is back in 4 spots in his HEAD / BRAIN, Another little boy is on relapse #9, #6,#2 ect. A little girl recently passed away, she was fine and then all of the sudden her liver shut down, she had to be hospitalized, and only a few days later she passed away with her parents KNOWING she was LEAVING, they made the decision to GO HOME, and let her go in her own familiar surroundings. As I sit here and cry I must ask you is it truly that important to SEE a SHIRT that is a fundraiser or is it important to support the CAUSE and just deal with the shirt as it comes? I can tell you first hand this disease is CRAPPY and not fair to these children and ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HELP MY SON BY BEING ABLE TO GET HIM THE MEDICAL CARE HE NEEDS because our insurance doesn't cover certain tests and only a % of the total treatment costs. As a mother, A friend, A Human Being, I will do anything and everything to make that happen, so YES I do need the support of EVERYONE UNITED AGAINST A CANCER THAT KILLS KIDS, and THATS THE FACTS. This cancer deal has changed EVERYTHING in OUR LIVES, Everything. I can't go an get a job, because Zachary can't go to day care due to bacteria, he can't be around that because if he gets sick, WE GO TO THE HOSPITAL and STAY for HOWEVER LONG, I can't leave him with ANYONE because WHAT if something happens and the sitter has no clue how to handle it, what happens then, you guessed it, he could die! My husband and family last year ONLY saw one another for a total of maybe 5 months, the other times I was out of town, in the hospital with Zachary. Anyhow, sorry... Just a bad day I guess, please don't take ANY PART of this personal, it is not directed to be MEAN nor at anyone, Seriously. Thanks for letting me VENT a little. :o)

Sorry I went off on a tangent, but it truly is upsetting to see any child go through this! Many times we sat in the hospital room not knowing if Zachary would live or die, and I still don't know but I have FAITH, HOPE, AND PRAY EVERY DAY HE BEATS THIS CRAP! In NY alone I have seen 12 children die in 2 months, YES 12 in 2 months! Pretty terrible I know!

I am sure EVERYONE will be pissed at me for posting this, but hey it is what it is, Please understand the daily crap I deal with and understand that I am a mother FIGHTING FOR MY CHILD'S LIFE and forgive me if I come off a bit rude, I truly don't mean to, I am trying to get my point across and sometimes the only way to do that is state the facts as harsh as they may seem to be.

Quote:
I don't doubt that at all man. A friend has ordered shorts from there also . And yes they do do good work . But sometimes certain logo's come out different that's all.

Your funny .
Old 12-20-2007, 04:31 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Thumbs up

I just ordered 2 hoodies
Old 12-21-2007, 03:03 AM   #17

Quote:
I just ordered 2 hoodies
You just wanted to get my blood flowing didn't you?

Nice, thx!

:-P
Old 12-22-2007, 05:57 AM   #18

Back to top for weekend Krew!
Old 12-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #19
Pebble Pounder

im gonna get one of them hoodies, i think im gonna wait though becuase i dont like preordering things but does the money go to you guys right away?
savageracer312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #20

The money goes into a sep. acct. for Zachary for safe keeping, SO YES. However once the fundraiser is said and done the money will be transfered into Zachary's Benefit Fund Acct. at
US Bank (Under Zachary G. Yost (Idaho) So get yours now, cause I don;t know if we will be doing a piece by piece order after the pre-order sale, just depends on the costs associated at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savageracer312 View Post
Im gonna get one of them hoodies, i think Im gonna wait though because i don't like pre-ordering things but does the money go to you guys right away?