Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: colorado springs weekly comps/trail runs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 01:37 AM   #901
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post
would you mabe by chance be looking for some help?i need a job to support my new hobby... lol the whole tattoo game is going kinda slow. let me know if you are lookin for someone! thanks
kronik, you tattoo too? man, i'm booked for the next two weeks! You need to do some bartering. I realize most everyone is strapped for cash right now, so I have been accepting trades for services. Everything from xbox 360's to TVs to car audio. Working out a deal on a axial comp ready crawler that is posted on craigslist. Just finished working on one tonight. Gonna be a full sleeve..
savagefromthesprings is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #902
Pebble Pounder

See ya'll later today. Im gonna be out there around 2ish. Did some small modifications to the rig last friday and it hasnt moved since. Want to make sure everything is working right. Im gonna bring some gates to.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #903
Rock Crawler

Quote:
would you mabe by chance be looking for some help?i need a job to support my new hobby... lol the whole tattoo game is going kinda slow. let me know if you are lookin for someone! thanks

Kronik I sent you a PM. If things take off we might, but you would also need to be able to work with vacuums. The store is a vacuum store as a front, but we used to be the place to be when it came to GoPeds, but when all the auto parts stores started to carry the china built KOs we stopped selling them, we sold honda motorcycles for a bit, even car audio. We just like to off set the vacuums with something.

Last edited by neoakaj; 09-25-2009 at 08:03 AM.
neoakaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:58 AM   #904
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagefromthesprings View Post
See ya'll later today. Im gonna be out there around 2ish. Did some small modifications to the rig last friday and it hasnt moved since. Want to make sure everything is working right. Im gonna bring some gates to.
Im not going to be out untill around 4:30, gotta go to class, boring......
Old 09-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #905
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakaj View Post
Kronik I sent you a PM. If things take off we might, but you would also need to be able to work with vacuums. The store is a vacuum store as a front, but we used to be the place to be when it came to GoPeds, but when all the auto parts stores started to carry the china built KOs we stopped selling them, we sold honda motorcycles for a bit, even car audio. We just like to off set the vacuums with something.
hell yeah man! i will do anything i gotta do! even if it was digging ditches! lol speaking of vacuums, mine just took a crap last night... im about to tear it apart and see if i can fix it! let me know asap if you need help! thanks!
kronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #906
Rock Crawler

Quote:
kronik, you tattoo too? man, i'm booked for the next two weeks! You need to do some bartering. I realize most everyone is strapped for cash right now, so I have been accepting trades for services. Everything from xbox 360's to TVs to car audio. Working out a deal on a axial comp ready crawler that is posted on craigslist. Just finished working on one tonight. Gonna be a full sleeve..

yeah i tattoo. what shop do you work at? i need to get into a shop again! long story short... dale the nail is a B****H! i have been tattooing for about 2 and a half years now! i have clientele but i need walk ins! lol
do u have any openings at your shop?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #907
Rock Crawler

Quote:

i would go down there but my head gasket is blown on my jeep, and our truck is filled with hay... so i am just crawling on my course today! anyone want to join me?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #908
Pebble Pounder

need a ride? where do you stay?
Quote:
i would go down there but my head gasket is blown on my jeep, and our truck is filled with hay... so i am just crawling on my course today! anyone want to join me?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #909
Rock Crawler

Quote:
need a ride? where do you stay?
i live in black forest...lol i got my course, i have enough to entertain me! i was just seein if anyone wanted to come out here to crawl but i understand that its pretty far for some people! lol you are moer than welcome to come check it out!
Old 09-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #910
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
i live in black forest...lol i got my course, i have enough to entertain me! i was just seein if anyone wanted to come out here to crawl but i understand that its pretty far for some people! lol you are moer than welcome to come check it out!
I may tomorrow if thats cool. gotta go to PP and show these scalers how its done! ha.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #911
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I may tomorrow if thats cool. gotta go to PP and show these scalers how its done! ha.
right on bro. just pm me and ill give you directions! ill send you my# in a pm. just give me a call when you want to roll out!
Old 09-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #912
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
right on bro. just pm me and ill give you directions! ill send you my# in a pm. just give me a call when you want to roll out!
aight. cool
Old 09-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #913
Rock Crawler

is it that vaccums and swords place? and do any of you guys have scalers? I think i want an scx10. Unless anyone wants to sell a crawler they have, or trade...

I have guitars and a sick bmx bike so... haha

*poor teenager spent all of his $ on his drifter*

but wants to start rc 4 wheelin
bmx_ican92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #914
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmx_ican92 View Post
is it that vaccums and swords place? and do any of you guys have scalers? I think i want an scx10. Unless anyone wants to sell a crawler they have, or trade...

I have guitars and a sick bmx bike so... haha

*poor teenager spent all of his $ on his drifter*

but wants to start rc 4 wheelin
No Vacuums and Dragons is not us, however they owner of that store is an in-law to the owner of our store. We are father down south and off of templeton gap rd. The move might be haulted right now, the new spot is now being rented. So I might start to carry in our current location.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #915
Rock Crawler

anyone goin to lazy land tomorrow?
Old 09-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #916
Rock Crawler

lazy land=??
Old 09-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #917
Gettin’ back on the horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmx_ican92 View Post
lazy land=??
Farther up the road then take a right and park at the end of the road, you can't miss it.

So lets hear what you got on this BMX bike, parts, etc.?
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #918
Rock Crawler

Its a 2008 Fit AM Frame with animal forks and bars painted to match the bike, fit grips, odysey gold trailmix pedals, snafu brake lever, animal linear brake cable, alienation PBR rims, kmc hubs, 4 season 22t sprocket, 9t driver. odysey mike aitken back tire, fit street front tire. There is like 650 into it. i would like a scaler but i would take a comp crawler, actually any crawler haha. The bike is 22 pounds
Old 09-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #919
Rock Crawler

im gettin ready to head up to lazyland. ill be there about 3:30 or 4. anyone one want to meet up, ill be there!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #920
Rock Stacker

anyone up for a trail run, practice comp, or just crawlin' around this Sat morning? I'm thinking around 10 or 11 am. Let's take a vote on where, reply with your vote:

- Lazy Land
- PA 9
- PA 12
1supra is offline   Reply With Quote