Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Need some help here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
Holdin my 40oz.

Default Need some help here

Hey guys! I burned up my sidewinder esc today so I need some help gettin my rig going again. Anyone got a mamba max esc or a sidewinder esc that I could buy from you? Or maybe trade for a whole BL system? I have a T-maxx 2.5R with some real good upgrades and all the necessary parts to transform it into an E-MAXX too with a NOVAK Superduty XR esc and a crap load of tires.(like 6-8 sets of rims and tires). I would trade all of it for a 21.5 -17.5 sensored BL system. Not sure I wanna give up all this stuff for just a mamba max esc so if it comes with a motor I might be willing to make a deal. Or I could just buy the esc from someone. Feel free to call me on my cell, 720-880-8681 if interested. or just PM me with your number and I will call you. Hope someone can help :?
I also have a 4WD Tamiya Dark Impact off-road buggy w/ frt. CVDS and a frt. one way bearing conversion that I would trade for the esc if someone is interested.
Ralphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

if you got a deans plug on your motor you can borrow my spare sidewinder.

I'll give you a call in a little bit.
engineerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
Holdin my 40oz.

Thanks guys but COMARK aka Mark Little hooked me up so I am good...But thanks anyway. PS THANK YOU MARK!
Ralphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

I have one if you still need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikax10 View Post
Hey guys! I burned up my sidewinder esc today so I need some help gettin my rig going again. Anyone got a mamba max esc or a sidewinder esc that I could buy from you? Or maybe trade for a whole BL system? I have a T-maxx 2.5R with some real good upgrades and all the necessary parts to transform it into an E-MAXX too with a NOVAK Superduty XR esc and a crap load of tires.(like 6-8 sets of rims and tires). I would trade all of it for a 21.5 -17.5 sensored BL system. Not sure I wanna give up all this stuff for just a mamba max esc so if it comes with a motor I might be willing to make a deal. Or I could just buy the esc from someone. Feel free to call me on my cell, 720-880-8681 if interested. or just PM me with your number and I will call you. Hope someone can help :?
I also have a 4WD Tamiya Dark Impact off-road buggy w/ frt. CVDS and a frt. one way bearing conversion that I would trade for the esc if someone is interested.
90SouthCrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote