Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Hobbytown west SPRING SERIES!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #201
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
dont get all butt hurt now......apparently something happened somewhere.....if you would have checked to make sure before you left then you would know absolutely if they had it or not....at least that way it can be narrowed down to where or how if something happens to any one of the drivers results....this is for any comp like i had mentioned before...even big comps like nationals and stuff it sucks that this happened...i hope it gets figured out.....but for your own personals....just check and make sure.......ive even had my electronic results dissapear before at rc races.....ish happens
Enriching read.....No clue where you got the idea i am "butt hurt"..... I assumed people knew that and meant i was kidding around..... Obviously something happened with my sheet.....
Fattymojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #202
Rock Crawler

i'll take the blame, i'm good at getting into trouble lately it seems

I never thought you were mad, that's why I was using the sarcasm, like hope this makes you feel better. It's all good. I wish I knew what happened to your sheet. At least it was at the final so it really didn't matter in the whole big picture for your standings.

I would take it out on Tim and Hootie, i'm sure everything crawling related is their fault one way or another(especially Hootie, anyone who crawls in pro class with out dig can't be right in the head....right?). If not, I still like to have someone to blame!
James003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #203

u funny ur still in novice bitch
hootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #204
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootie View Post
u funny ur still in novice bitch
not for long.....someone got their super 300's today....berg will be ready for the fall series. now I just gotta dial her in and hope i can figure out how to drive it
James003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #205
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by James003 View Post
i'll take the blame, i'm good at getting into trouble lately it seems

I never thought you were mad, that's why I was using the sarcasm, like hope this makes you feel better. It's all good. I wish I knew what happened to your sheet. At least it was at the final so it really didn't matter in the whole big picture for your standings.

I would take it out on Tim and Hootie, i'm sure everything crawling related is their fault one way or another(especially Hootie, anyone who crawls in pro class with out dig can't be right in the head....right?). If not, I still like to have someone to blame!
Yeah, if i was in the running to make a difference i would have spent more time worrying about this. I actually remember now that i never took my sheet back from the guy judging the 1.9 when i ran(but he never tried to give it to me either) But w/e i just wanted to run for fun anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James003 View Post
not for long.....someone got their super 300's today....berg will be ready for the fall series. now I just gotta dial her in and hope i can figure out how to drive it
I need to get a hold of someones berg one of these days and test drive it. I have never tried one out but they look like a good time. I just sold my 1:1 crawler so it may be time to buy more toys?
Fattymojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #206
Quarry Creeper

james talkin crap and he still is novice
if he drives the berg like that axial we better look out.
Fordx4Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote