Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: GJ Downtown Farmers market

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #1

Default GJ Downtown Farmers market

I am putting this up as an open invitation for any of those that may want to come out and play. Andy from High Desert was given a spot at the July 1st farmers market and is going to take the indoor crawling course out. It will be free for all to play on and a great chance to promote the crawling club. The booth will be between 4th and 5th on main so come on out and have a little fun.
FruitaCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitaCrawler View Post
I am putting this up as an open invitation for any of those that may want to come out and play. Andy from High Desert was given a spot at the July 1st farmers market and is going to take the indoor crawling course out. It will be free for all to play on and a great chance to promote the crawling club. The booth will be between 4th and 5th on main so come on out and have a little fun.

Andy-Free? No way!!! JK. I hope some people get out there. I won't be back in time.
gdhknives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
Got Worms?

I might be able to make it out, is he going to be out there in the evening whens its cool out side
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by losikid View Post
I might be able to make it out, is he going to be out there in the evening whens its cool out side
he will be setting up about 4:30 pm and the farmers market runs till 8 i beleive
Old 06-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
Got Worms?

Do you know if there is gonna be close parking, Packing around a crawler everywhere down town back and forth to the truck isn't quite what i want to do. Oh who's all going
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by losikid View Post
Do you know if there is gonna be close parking, Packing around a crawler everywhere down town back and forth to the truck isn't quite what i want to do. Oh who's all going
the best place to park would be either the lot behind the wells fargo or in the new parking garage, I don't know who all is coming but when i talked to steve he said that he was going to call people and let them know