Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: You want to do this??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default You want to do this??

Ok so I have full permission to use some land. My idea!!! Weekender.. Start on a sat. and do some crawling, maybe a comp or something.. next we have spots for camping and a fire pit. Sound good yet?? Ok and for the last part...A few games of paintball on sunday..

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Two...7977?sk=photos

this is a facebook link to the paintball field I have use of. There are some good pics of the terain that is there but most of the crawling areas are much better..

Anyone interested??? if so I will get more info and start to plan it.

thanks
buggynutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
RCC Addict

No one wants to do this?? I thought it would be a good time.. I was hoping the few people I met up at horse tooth at the comp might want to do something up this way again...Im the guy who showed up with the 2 girls that were playing with the dog... We got up there kinda late but still got to chat with a few of you.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

It'd be fun but to be honest, most of the guys from down south don't like driving to horsetooth for a series comp let alone going all the way up to two chicks.
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I'd do my best to make it for sure. I'd suggest just pick a date and ask people to respond if they can come. It's always cool to crawl at a new place. I doubt i'd be able to camp for the night but a Sat. comp there sounds fun.
James003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
RCC Addict

I thought that making it a camp out that more people would be into it since they wouldnt have to drive both way in one day. We could do a comp and no paintball, A 2 day comp, any ideas would be great.. My big problem with this is that I dont comp and have no idea on how to run one. I have been to a few to get the main idea but would need some help to get it up and going. I plan to get some flyers made up if I can get some help. I will get a few dates to through up here and see if any will work, also I will go up to the field and get some pics of what we have to work with. Will get out the scx and ax and do some crawlin so you all have a better idea of whats there.. Hope I can get it all set up.

thanks