Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: What The heck

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2005, 07:04 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default What The heck

who the hell is changing my damn signature???!!!! im getting really sick of this shit. i dont care how much i get yelled at for this thread but its really pissing me the hell off. i wouldnt be surprised if it were you Badger cause that's the way you are. You've hated me since the day I joined the site.

All I edited was the grammatical errors. RckJeep

Last edited by rckjeep; 06-08-2005 at 07:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2005, 07:18 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

underwear????
Old 06-08-2005, 09:25 PM   #3
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveRCRockCrawlin
who the hell is changing my damn signature???!!!! im getting really sick of this shit. i dont care how much i get yelled at for this thread but its really pissing me the hell off. i wouldnt be surprised if it were you Badger cause that's the way you are. You've hated me since the day I joined the site.

All I edited was the grammatical errors. RckJeep
LMAO!

Since when did I get such a bad rap?

1. I did not edit your signature because I would never have used the gay term "STFU".
2. I edit only mods/admins shit because we all screw around with each other so much.

I hope you catch your signature bandit!
Old 06-08-2005, 09:48 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

in here, we use our indoor voice.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:30 AM   #5
RCC Addict

i dont give a crap about indoor voice. well i still think its you badger but i dont know. who ever it is changing my sig better stop.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:56 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveRCRockCrawlin
i dont give a crap about indoor voice. well i still think its you badger but i dont know. who ever it is changing my sig better stop.
You need to tell you boyfriend "ilovercrockcrawlingII" to simmer down.

I just edited your sig and removed the "F" word. If you don't like what someone changed your sig to why don't you change it?

Last edited by badger; 06-09-2005 at 07:59 AM.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:49 PM   #7
RCC Addict

There is no reason to get so bent out of shape about the sig man just chill.I think a lot of people around here need to calm down and realize this should be a FAMILY website I mean this is the BEST rc crawling site period.If my kid was to stumble up on this site and see some of the bs and bashing that goes on here I would not let them return to the site.This is a fun site but no reason to go off because somebody ribs you a little and besides if you cant take it dont dish it out.NO FLIPOFF MAN.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:52 PM   #8
Adilynsdad too!

If we could f@?k a tree we would all have more money and at worst some splinters.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:31 PM   #9
Colt Python/SR9c

yeah you seem to always give other people a hard time, but yet you can't take it in return?

Your boyfriend mini me #2 needs to chill out, but i guess we see who wears the pants in that relationship You seriously need to calm down and have some fun in life and quit taking crap soooooooo serious. If you don't lighten up, i will have to keep changing your sig line more often

BTW- you should say sorry to Badger, cause he had nothing to do with it

Hey Mini Me #2 - how would you know if it's possible to bang a tree anyway? The holes you see in the bark is not ribbed for your pleasure
Old 06-09-2005, 04:35 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

Yeah... I'd simmer down there JuicyFruit... you're the only one who even noticed. Why don't you tell your pillow biting bitch-ass trick to relax aswell.

You guys do realize that yelling, screaming, and trying to act tough on the internet only makes you look GAYer.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burban
Yeah... I'd simmer down there JuicyFruit... you're the only one who even noticed. Why don't you tell your pillow biting bitch-ass trick to relax aswell.

You guys do realize that yelling, screaming, and trying to act tough on the internet only makes you look GAYer.
LMAO!

Well said!
Old 06-09-2005, 04:41 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

iloverockcrawlingII,
What is it with you and your brother? Aren't you two young kids? I can't believe what attitudes you both have. Everyone here is having fun and you guys always take everything personally and get all out of control. Are you sensitive about your ages, being so young so you are having to compensate by acting and talking tough? Not only do your attitudes suck but you both conduct yourselves in an ignorant way that makes people disrespectful to you. You really bring all this upon yourselves. When other people mess with you guys, you should take it in stride and joke around back at them. Don't start spewing off at the mouth, trying to call everyone a ****er and to **** off, etc. It just eggs people on to be even more aggressive towards you. At this point, I doubt that anyone here likes you, respects you or gives two cents about the crawlers you build or own. Why don't you two start somewhat fresh and act normal from now on.
DD
(Daddy Dirk)
Old 06-09-2005, 04:53 PM   #13
R.I.P. Chip

^ wow a side of Dirk we have never seen before!
Old 06-09-2005, 04:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason
^ wow a side of Dirk we have never seen before!
Yeah I don't like it!
Old 06-09-2005, 07:30 PM   #15
RCC Addict

why is it only me always getting the crap around here. I do appologise to you badger. How is this supposed to be a family site if you got people like twisted going around, changing stuff in peoples accounts telling them to shut the f*** up.

so heres what i think. stop yelling at me and turn towards twisted. i probably wouldnt have cared if he said it in a thread but because he went im my account and changed my sig it pissed me off.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:35 PM   #16
RCC Addict

o yea and about being a family site, look at twisteds avatar
Old 06-09-2005, 08:22 PM   #17
RCC Addict

I think it would be best if things were just dropped man besides belive it or not there is a diffrance between a cartoon with 1 of its 4 fingers up and telling people to f*&^% off and to go hump a tree and dont bash twisted belive it or not hes a nice guy in person a little bald but still nice but then again im fat so I cant really talk.Now kiss and makeup junior.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:29 PM   #18
Colt Python/SR9c

go ahead and rap on me all you want, cause i can take it , unlike you youngins. What does having a family site, have to do with anything about telling you to shut the fawk up? nothing!!!!!!!!! 95% of your posts are nothing but one liner BS replies. then after that stupid one liner reply, instead of editing your 1st post, you have to turn around and make another stupid one liner post. If you actaully gave some people decent advice and actually added to the tech, i wouldn't be messing with you. Besides, it is all in having fun. If you can't have fun, then you just need to go ahead and bury yourself in the ground. Because in life, you will always have people messing with ya or cracking jokes or something and if you can't take it with stride or joke back, you are seriously gonna have troubles through life.The main reason i changed it again, is because you said last time that if you found out who did it, you was gonna whip their azz.. so if your feeling froggy, leap!

you may want to bring your brother along to help though.. that way you two can play leap frog all the way here. although i have a strong feeling that one of you will not leap in that process
Old 06-09-2005, 08:38 PM   #19
RCC Addict

*crickets*

*eating popcorn*
Old 06-09-2005, 08:52 PM   #20
R.I.P. Chip

This is useless and is now locked
Closed Thread