Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: Site not counting my POSTS! ARGH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #1

Default Site not counting my POSTS! ARGH!

I have posted over 15 replies on different threads in hopes to get to 30 so I can use the classifieds section.

PROBLEM: the site shows I have only posted 8 TIMES!

Is anyone else having this problem? should I give up hope? How do I contact site admin to fix this issue?
olvegrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #2

Angry

I even looked at my posts and some are missing from the list.....some I posted just minutes ago! ARG!!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by olvegrn View Post
in hopes to get to 30 so I can use the classifieds section.

Thats your problem.

You cant post stupid stuff to up your post count........the 30 post deal is there for a reason.
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by olvegrn View Post
I have posted over 15 replies on different threads in hopes to get to 30 so I can use the classifieds section.

PROBLEM: the site shows I have only posted 8 TIMES!

Is anyone else having this problem? should I give up hope? How do I contact site admin to fix this issue?
Posts to specific sections do not count toward your post count, i.e., Chit Chat or the Regional sections. I think the idea is that someone with a high post count is someone who has contributed to the forum with useful information, not just B.S. in Chit Chat or misc. threads.
Gear Head RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #5
Who's your Daddy-0!

20 of your post are in Chit-Chat! 1 post is in the Regional Forum and the rest are in the Losi forum. So out of your 30 post thus far 21 of them don't count! Read this if haven't already. I'm guessing you have not read them or you would know the answer to your question already! http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/annou...t.php?f=30&a=8

Put in the work the right way and you will enjoy all the forum has to offer. Try and skim by and you will get burnt
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #6

when you don't have a rig, it is difficult to post anything worth a damn. Oh, and by the way, yesterday my post count was at "8" and today it is at 4.....
So, how do I get a star?
Old 12-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #7

AND....when I go to look at my posts, it doesn't even show posts in a Thread I started....which is in the LOSI MRC forum. Admin....PM me.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Under "Forum Rules" up at the top of the page. But here is the direct link. http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/payments.php
Szczerba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #9

why was my thread moved to chit chat? it is about the losi MRC.....I don't understand why it was moved.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

It was moved because there was no tech involved. You just wanted opinions and to chat. Read the rules, it will get you around faster than complaining about your post count.
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
Hateraide

one thing you could do is buy a star and you dont have to worry about it
Code454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #12
www.team3sixrc.com

Look, Ill make it real simple for you as other have already pointed out to you.

No one is trying to be a dick to you, but here is the deal. In order for you to get the 30 posts that you are requiring, try and be intreactive to the threads. Why would you need to look at the for sale section if your complaining that you dont have anything constructive to throw at anyone for input. The honest way to get your points in hand and count is to get involved in threads.

Dont post things like:
"Thats cool"
"Awsome pictures"
"I have that"

Post questions about something like:
"I have been intrested in buying this truck for myself, what would I need for imediate needed upgrades?"
" I have that battery, and I wasnt happy with it at all. It only seemed to last a month before it took a dump. Then I couldnt even get it replaced"
" Im wanting to buy an Axial scaler but I cant decide between the TR and the Honcho. can someone give me thier opinions which direction they would go and why?"

All in all, you post stupid stuff to gain points and all your doing is attacting attention to yourself and will gain the never ending goal award for the for sale section. And before you start going off about what B.S. this is.... Im stopping you there right now. Its been discussed enough times that if Jason was to gain a dollar everytime it has been asked, he wouldnt need a regualr job. So dont bother going that direction. Just do yourself the favor and do 30 real posts in forums and 30 days and youll get access, or you can buy a star for $20.00 and get instant access.

One more thing is dont be an asshole, that will just punch your ticket with people you dont know. get on a tough skin and interact in the threads and have fun. But act like a idiot and youll get whats comming to ya.

here is the way to get a star and welcome to RCC
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/payments.php

Last edited by team3six; 12-05-2009 at 11:27 PM.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #13
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sweet.
chip cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for drawing attention to yourself though. I added your name to my list of people to check on a daily basis for "Nice truck!" posts.........
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Thanks for drawing attention to yourself though. I added your name to my list of people to check on a daily basis for "Nice truck!" posts.........
Nice truck guys!
buy a star support the forum! im unemployed and still bought a star. Why so many noob complaints.
rockmahala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:57 AM   #16
Built, not bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip cross View Post
Sweet.
X2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Nice.
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
RCC Addict

thanx for the chance
jeepcj578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #18

looks like we are having fun now! Gosh, I managed to make all those posts without cussing, but I guess it took cussing to get it through to me.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I think everyone is just cutting up and having a friendly laugh. We are all friends here.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #20
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by olvegrn
I understand that you get a lot of dumb noobs on the site, but I think you were a little harsh in your post.

after that, why would I want to support the site? I think you could have private messaged me or done that whole post without cussing. Real Professional.
DUDE! are you serious!?, you got all butthurt over this and think this was me laying into you? Dont be P.M.ing me crying that your feelings got hurt because of something you walked into. use your freaking brain dude and think about it. Your b!tching and crying that you are trying to get to 30 posts to see the forsale section and your upset because your count keeps getting hit. Your posts are being removed because they are stupid posts that have nothing to do with anything. Your not even trying to be constructive on here and learn something. If you think what I wrote to you was harsh. You havent felt the real flow of power yet, There are people here that are 10 times more brutal then what I said. I suggest you shut your mouth and go laydown by your dish little puppy, because there are bigger dogs on the porch waiting to eat you up. grow a pair and quit crying!

Look Im sorry guys for going off the deep end, Maybe RCC should just raise the count to a Hundy for the forsale section. It would save the sellers the grief of having to deal with explaining how to do something with something they are selling to noobs that dont have a clue and make these noobs just read a freaking thread instead of crying about why they cant get 30 posts to see the for sale thread. I am all for the buying of the star. Support RCC and no problems, Dont buy a star and dont worry about ever seeing the forsale section.

Whatever happened to actually asking questions and learning how to do something, alot of these new people now adays just want someone to hold their hand while they do it. and then complain when they dont understand what they are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
Look, Ill make it real simple for you as other have already pointed out to you.

No one is trying to be a dick to you, but here is the deal. In order for you to get the 30 posts that you are requiring, try and be intreactive to the threads. Why would you need to look at the for sale section if your complaining that you dont have anything constructive to throw at anyone for input. The honest way to get your points in hand and count is to get involved in threads.

Dont post things like:
"Thats cool"
"Awsome pictures"
"I have that"

Post questions about something like:
"I have been intrested in buying this truck for myself, what would I need for imediate needed upgrades?"
" I have that battery, and I wasnt happy with it at all. It only seemed to last a month before it took a dump. Then I couldnt even get it replaced"
" Im wanting to buy an Axial scaler but I cant decide between the TR and the Honcho. can someone give me thier opinions which direction they would go and why?"

All in all, you post stupid stuff to gain points and all your doing is attacting attention to yourself and will gain the never ending goal award for the for sale section. And before you start going off about what B.S. this is.... Im stopping you there right now. Its been discussed enough times that if Jason was to gain a dollar everytime it has been asked, he wouldnt need a regualr job. So dont bother going that direction. Just do yourself the favor and do 30 real posts in forums and 30 days and youll get access, or you can buy a star for $20.00 and get instant access.

One more thing is dont be an asshole, that will just punch your ticket with people you dont know. get on a tough skin and interact in the threads and have fun. But act like a idiot and youll get whats comming to ya.

here is the way to get a star and welcome to RCC
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/payments.php

Last edited by team3six; 12-07-2009 at 05:34 PM.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote