Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: for sale thread help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #1

Default for sale thread help!

i have been posting a little bit on here trying to get privileged to use the for sale thread. does anyone know how many post until i can get there?
browndogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by browndogg View Post
i have been posting a little bit on here trying to get privileged to use the for sale thread. does anyone know how many post until i can get there?
ya just buy a star then you can
hende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

30 days & 30 posts!!!! Or you can spend the $20 for a membership and have access to it almost instantly
FlatTire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
MODERHATER™

Wow! Did you even read the rules when you signed up? Everything you ever needed to know about getting around in this forum is in the Forum Rules up top. I know I have read them!!
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Wow! Did you even read the rules when you signed up? Everything you ever needed to know about getting around in this forum is in the Forum Rules up top. I know I have read them!!
''

You might want to refer to the rules 666 posted and not brag about the posts you have made or you might start back at zero posts. The rules state, 30 meaningful post and not, "hey nice truck or otherwise". Just a heads up to ber careful or to make it simple and pay the $20 and yer good.
BADASSPONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

There is so much info and ideas/trucks/places to discuss, that 30 in 30 days will be nothing. If all you want is for sale...then pay to play. I am just spending time and learning from this great site.
HARDTRAILZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

i suggest you buy a star and be an ctive member for quite a while because most anyone who is gonna buy something from you if you do get the priv. to post is gonna look at feedback,how long you've been a member so on and soforth lots of little pricks have been scamming or attemting to scam good honest hard workin guys,i know cause it happened to my untill i threatened to press mail fraud charges and the guy came through> now, im not saying you will scam so do go and get supe sensitve i myself have only been on here less than a yr but i have built up a good feedback basis bought my star and have never looked back prob the best 20 bucks spent i have made great friends and great deals...............just buy a star man
boosted4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRacer View Post
some of us may not have the privlage to having 20 bucks just laying around or a credit card/paypal account to be able to do it, as much as i want to buy a star i cant afford it right now either, whats 20 bucks right? alot now-a-days, ive been on this site for a few years, i just never posted i was mostly into nitro so i never really had anything to say or post and just now im getting into the scale world and have questions.... i remember back in the day when everyone could access all the forum, but i do understand why its 30 post 30 days or 20 bucks because there are to many punks running around trying to ruin everybodies day...
If you dont have 20 bucks, then you cant afford to buy anything anyway.

With just some general questions and responses I am easily over 30 posts and gained a lot of knowledge getting there. the 30 posts and thirty days is a great rule. I dont think you should be able to bypass it with 20 bux.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDTRAILZ View Post
If you dont have 20 bucks, then you cant afford to buy anything anyway.

With just some general questions and responses I am easily over 30 posts and gained a lot of knowledge getting there. the 30 posts and thirty days is a great rule. I dont think you should be able to bypass it with 20 bux.
oh i will agree with you on that 200% but at the same time a lot of the people that are looking to buy something only have a set amount of money or mommy/daddy are only allowing a set amount "but mom/dad i need 20 more cause i have to buy this so i can look and see if i want to buy something" there more then likely gonna tell them no and to go somewhere else and look... and i dont have a mommy/daddy privlage anymore (never did for that matter)... and dont get me wrong like i said as soon as i get the money ill have me a star, i think its a great thing..
RebelRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #11
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRacer View Post
oh i will agree with you on that 200% but at the same time a lot of the people that are looking to buy something only have a set amount of money or mommy/daddy are only allowing a set amount "but mom/dad i need 20 more cause i have to buy this so i can look and see if i want to buy something" there more then likely gonna tell them no and to go somewhere else and look... and i dont have a mommy/daddy privlage anymore (never did for that matter)... and dont get me wrong like i said as soon as i get the money ill have me a star, i think its a great thing..
Wouldnt it be easier to participate in some dicussions or ask some questions on what to spend your money on to get thirty posts since you obviously have the 30 days done than it is to waste 20 bux just to see the classifieds. If you want to support the site that is one thing, but just to see the classified seems to be waste.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Wow, lots of run-on sentences here.

Was that a meaningful post ?
ecoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #13
No idea what I'm doing

A star also allows you to participate in giveaways......30 and 30 does not.

Giveaways going on right now in fact!!
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote