All will be revealed.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:01 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

i think you have to have 30 or more posts
Old 12-16-2006, 01:15 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Click on the link below to view the thread:

For Sale Section

You cannot see the entire classifieds section until you meet these qualifications:

* Be a member of the site for at least 30 days.
* Have a minimum of 30 posts.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:55 PM   #5

wat a bumber, i will never be able to post for sale adds :-(
Old 12-16-2006, 04:13 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

I was wondering what happened too...especially since I just bought two things here.

- Chris
Old 12-16-2006, 04:57 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Default forsale adds

Not sure about the 30 day thing, But I do know you do have to have 30 post. Not cool at all, but rules are rules.

"Even honest people get punished now days"
Old 12-17-2006, 12:52 PM   #8

YEAH THIS IS KINDA GAY I AM LOOKING AT BUYING A CLOD AS A NEWBIE SO I DONT HAVE ALOT TO ADD TO THE SITE YET AND I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND THREAD JACKING TRYING TO GET 30 POSTS
Old 12-17-2006, 02:28 PM   #9

As a mod on another site, I can see why you have a minimum post limit for the "For Sale" stuff, but if a newbie wants to come over here and buy something, you really don't have anything to lose. They have to send the money first before they get the item they want. People like me that haven't fully gotten into rock crawling, and are looking for a place to start, you have just shut the door in our faces, and potentially lost some business for your other members. JMO
Old 12-17-2006, 02:35 PM   #10
Release your anger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanex
As a mod on another site, I can see why you have a minimum post limit for the "For Sale" stuff, but if a newbie wants to come over here and buy something, you really don't have anything to lose. They have to send the money first before they get the item they want. People like me that haven't fully gotten into rock crawling, and are looking for a place to start, you have just shut the door in our faces, and potentially lost some business for your other members. JMO
there is a thread for whining bitches in chit chat and next time go see how many people have been scammed first before you post .
Old 12-17-2006, 03:31 PM   #11
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTAPOWER
YEAH THIS IS KINDA GAY I AM LOOKING AT BUYING A CLOD AS A NEWBIE SO I DONT HAVE ALOT TO ADD TO THE SITE YET AND I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND THREAD JACKING TRYING TO GET 30 POSTS
Why dont you look in the vendors forum
Old 12-17-2006, 04:05 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

i cant understand why we still cant view as surely a sale has nothing to do with the site it is between 2 people.
nobody wants to see others ripped off but this can happen anywhere and does not reflect on the site.
what is to stop people getting there 30+ posts allready before this was enforced and can still go round ripping people off.
all this is doing is making newbies look elsewhere and is loosing support for this site.

regards
Old 12-17-2006, 05:55 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossack
i cant understand why we still cant view as surely a sale has nothing to do with the site it is between 2 people.
nobody wants to see others ripped off but this can happen anywhere and does not reflect on the site.
what is to stop people getting there 30+ posts allready before this was enforced and can still go round ripping people off.
all this is doing is making newbies look elsewhere and is loosing support for this site.

regards
If a person that is planning on ripping someone off can view those sections, they still have that opportunity to rip someone off. You can't post there but you'd still be able to send a PM. This way, people have to post, posting will allow members to see how they act and get to know something about them before having to do business with them.

And yes, it does reflect on the site. Would you want to shop at a grocery or other type of store that constantly gets reports of people getting ripped off?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:38 AM   #14
Pebble Pounder

i get what you are saying but that can happen anytime and is down to the seller not the site.
i think all this will do is get a load of thats cool,looks good posts and anything else that can get people the 30 posts.
it is good that you are trying to sort this problem as i know what it is like to be scammed even though it was only a small amount it still hurts.

i feel a bit agrieved with this decsion after being a member since 2005 but had never found the neeed to add replies to things(wow looks good) that dont dont need it just to get posts.

just a whinge.

keep up the good work i will get there eventually(30 posts)

regards
Old 12-18-2006, 07:21 AM   #15
Rock Stacker

Default This Sucks

I had a tuber I was going to buy. Its no longer here I guess.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40
there is a thread for whining bitches in chit chat and next time go see how many people have been scammed first before you post .
Sounds like a good place for you. No one pulled your chain. Grow up. I've been on the site for a while, and I've seen the immature ones like you in many different places. You'd fit in perfectly at Traxxas.com.

If a person get's scammed, then the person that did the scamming is the one that should have their privledges taken away. Just because someone has 30+ plus post doesn't automatically make them an "Honest" person that wouldn't scam anyone. It's a chance you take when you buy something through a forum. If people are that concerned with it, they should be buying through Ebay, so that when something goes wrong, they have a leg to stand on.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:50 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

I don't see what the problem is, its 30 posts, you all are acting like its 300. If you can't come up with anything to say than you probably don't need to buy a bunch of parts, it will save you some money by having to reserch more before you can buy, if anything. If any of yall would put a third of the effort into reading and posting that you have put into bee-atching about stuff you would have 30 posts, its only 1 a day for the 30 day waiting period.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:06 PM   #18

That sucks, I bought my txt a couple of months ago and always checked the for sale section.

I better get busy replying I have 27 posts left.
Closed Thread