Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: Team Waggoner Racing Welcomes RCP CRAWLERS And AXIAL To The Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Team Waggoner Racing Welcomes RCP CRAWLERS And AXIAL To The Team

If your thinking of coming down to the West Coast Crawler Challenge, you just may get the chance to compete side by side with some of the 1&1 drivers from Team Waggoner and Red Bull. Drivers from these teams in addtion to Jake Wright (Del Monte) are expected to be in attendance. See press release below.

TEAM WAGGONER RACING WELCOMES RCP CRAWLERS AND AXIAL TO THE TEAM

Capistrano Beach, CA – Team Waggoner Racing is excited to announce the addition RCP Crawlers and Axial to the team. This partnership has added a new “toy” to Team Waggoner’s arsenal. It might be a bit smaller than the team’s jeeps or moon buggy, but it is just as tough. “It’s like the real thing without being inside an actual rock crawler. These things flip, flex and roll just like the real thing. They are amazing!” states Cody.

This crawler is much different from the AX10 Scorpion Cody drove in his first R/C competition back in April, where he took 2nd place out of 59 competitors. Brian Jones and team at RCP Crawlers built a custom 2.2 Class competition R/C Rock Crawler for Cody. This weekend at thewww.socalrcrc.com Winter Series Finals being held in Cougar Buttes, CA is where Cody will debut his new rig. The event is being sponsored by RCP Crawlers and Axial.

RCP Crawlers is founded by people who live and breathe R/C. They have been involved with the R/C hobby and industry for over 20 years. Cars, boats, airplanes, helicopters, electric, nitro...You name it they've done it and still do. RCP Crawlers is a business committed to offering unsurpassed customer service and support; they use and compete with the products they sell. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail RCP at info@rcpcrawlers.com.

Axial is a manufacturer of high end remote control products and accessories. They cover the whole scope from beginners to racers. Axial products are designed to support the RC culture through the development and design of remote control parts and accessories. Every component of their products are thought out and evaluated in three key areas: performance, durability, and style. Check out Axial at www.axialracing.com or call (949) 600-8642.

Team Waggoner has definitely joined a winning team with RCP Crawlers and Axial. “I am feeling confident about the rig and looking forward to my first event this weekend.” comments Cody.

Visit Team Waggoner Racing’s website for links to all their sponsors as well as event information and current up-to-date team news. www.teamwaggonerracing.com

John is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
Y-Town Crawlers

Cody is a force to be reckoned with in the RC world. I think its awesome to see some more 1:1 guys getting involved.

My dad Mike and I will both be competing, so you'll have to deal with another 1:1 driver AND spotter
Del Monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
Keep it real

I remember after the Donner comp last summer, we were talking with Tracy Jordan and he was asking Kevin about an RC crawler
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
I remember after the Donner comp last summer, we were talking with Tracy Jordan and he was asking Kevin about an RC crawler
Let's just say the perks of building cody's rig were well worth it.

Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:58 AM   #5
RCC Addict

You lucky dog... that was cool of Cody, I was scared when I saw you driving the 1:1 rig... only because I see how you "test" your rigs

This gonna be THE BEST R/C CRAWLING EVENT SO FAR... cant wait...
KRAWLR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #6
Im Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
I agree! Thats cool Brian
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

BOING!!........... Do I see a 1:1 "RCP" rig in the near future??
axelsnapr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by axelsnapr View Post
BOING!!........... Do I see a 1:1 "RCP" rig in the near future??
Cody offered me more seat time in the near future, and you know what happens when I get the one track mind going. I find ways to make thing happen. So Uhhh...yeah, that's a very good possibility. Besides he beat me in his first R/C comp so I'd like to return the favor 1:1 style.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

We need to see a little tire spin next time. Maybe some rocks or dirt flying up from the tires, just to make sure Cody didn't position that rig just for the photo shot.

Last edited by John; 06-01-2008 at 08:40 PM.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:31 PM   #10
Keep it real

Quote:

Nice Brian
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote