Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: thanks!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
no talent hack

Default thanks!!!

just wanted to say thanks to brian and scott for putting on a great event, all the judges who kept every course running smooth, and all the competitor for making this event such a success.

i was surprised how much got done in under a month

-Nabil
Nabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

thanks rcp and proline.it was a great event. the courses were fun and challanging. even though i got sun burnt it was fun. and thanks to the judges, you guy did a great job. i am looking forward to doing it agian.

Mike.
roadkill424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

well frankyrizzo, paloaltoK5 and i just got home. thanks everyone! brian and scott, you guys are awesome! everyone who donated for the give aways, and all the other judges who didnt get much time for anything but judging. i was honored to be a part of this event!
dieselfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

The Epic Racing Line/Hair Line Sun Burn.
DieselPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #5
RCC Addict

thanks rcp, proline, hpi, and all other vendors , judges and staff involved for a great event. i look forward to it next year.
BILLYGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:04 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I thought it was a very well run event! AWESOME location, with the only downside being the 'closing of the gates' at 7:30pm that made us rush the raffle. The courses were incredibly fun, although you had to run them quick and have your line right the first try to finish them in 5 minutes.

Great job RCP, and thanks to Proline and the rest of the sponosors for their generosity!

RYan
rbgerrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
Y-Town Crawlers

Huge thanks to Proline, RCP, and everyone involved with this great event! The courses were incredibly difficult, the judges were great, and competition was fierce

Other then snakes, sunburn, and having to rush out of the park, it was a perfect weekend. You guys really nailed it with this one, great job!
Del Monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

I'd like to say thanks to all of the competitors, judges, and of course all of our sponsors. I really appreciate all the help keeping the place free of trash Sunday. It looked better when we left Sunday evening than when we arrived
Friday morning.

I was really wondering if we were going to be able to pull of the 5 courses per day format but we did thanks to all of you and how smooth everything went with the lack of any major scoring conflicts.

This event was a huge success and will be even better next year!
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Big thanks to RCP and Proline for all the hard work. All the sponsors made this an awesome event. The raffle was bitchen!!!.

I got cooked and waqs pretty hammered after two days in the sun. Now after some good sleep and a shower I am ready for next year. It was cool meeting all of you guys and seeing some of the same faces again.

Way cool!!!
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

I can only Echo what has been said,

Scott and Brian, "Nice pull" on the Comp. It was totally sweet.

Judges- HUGE THANKS, I'll bring more Umbrella Hats next time!

To all that attended, Thank you for coming out and making it an awesome event. I met a bunch of nice guys, and few not so nice guys, and heard about 1000 your mom jokes...... All in good fun of course.

Thanks to Everyone! IT was awesome and I'm totally Rock Crawl Crazy Now.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
and heard about 1000 your mom jokes......
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Default Thx

Huge thanks to all the event organizers and sponsors, it was a lot of fun. I can't wait until next year.
carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:03 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Big ups to everyone and their mommas. Great event and I am glad I was a part of it. Had fun meeting everyone and putting some faces to the names.
raul duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:33 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Again... can't say much that hasn't already been said, but a BIG thanks to Brian & Scott for setting this up, All the Judges were awesome, Charlie had the best hat of the weekend... all and all, it was a great time, except our Dennys experiance on Saturday Night.. lol
darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

All I can say is "DO WORK", judges, sponsors, and drivers. This event was a lot of fun.

Special thanks to my sponsors AXIAL RACING & CKRC CRAWLERS.COM; without thier unwaivering support my voice would not have been heard.

A big thanks to PROLINE & RCP. They really put on an event that gave drivers and spectators a great time.

Courses were "FUN". The FAA tracked my Axial based CKRC Rockstar chassis 2.2 on radar and increased my frequent flyer miles. There were more "Hazard County" jumps on all the courses; that I was lookin' behind me for Roscoe and Enos in hot pursuit.

My favorite part of the event was seeing old friends, sharing comp time with the nations best drivers, and meeting new people. The r/c crawlin' family is constantly growing and the atmosphere is like being at a family reunion.

My stomache thanks the Course Chefs for the awesome hamburgers and hotdogs. Your efforts were appreciated by ALL. THANK YOU.

Last, but not least, Thank you judges. The heat and humidity was barely tolerable and ya'll judged both days in the heat and from me, personally, THANK YOU, my hat is off to all of you for your efforts.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the "next" big event.
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

Default Gracias

Great courses, great people, rattlesnakes and a never ending volley of mom jokes. This comp had it all! Seriously, I had a blast and can’t wait till the next one.Thanks to all who made it happen and a special thanks to the tan judges.
Thad Garner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Where to begin....too many people to thank for the event to put down here, so thank you to everybody that organized, sponsored and attended the event, and a special thanks to Badger for making me laugh the hardest I have in a LONG time!!!!

It was great to catch up with all of my friends, and make some new ones in the process. Now, time to get ready for the next one!!
PaloAltoK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #18

I have to add my $.02 and say great location to have a comp like this. Thanks to Pro-Line, RCP and everyone else that made this happen. The courses were great. And thanks to all the judges for your hard work and great sense of humor putting up with our s#!t for 2 LONG days in the HOT sun. And thanks to all the came out to compete, I learned allot and made some friends.
73mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:16 PM   #19
RCC Addict

I love raffle prizes!!

PaloAltoK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #20
DOOH!!!

Yep, gotta throw my BIG THANKS in here too..

Brian, Scott, and ALL the judges, you guys did an AWESOME job .
It was nice to meet most of you and put names with faces. You know it was a great event when the judges get just as excited as the competitors when making forward progress or beating a tough obstacle, they were definitely in it for the sport.

What more could you ask for when you have challenging courses, hot food and cold drinks served, sweet raffle prizes from some of the best manufacturers/vendors, and of course, all around great people having fun..

I also want to thank the gentleman with the red KTM bag that loaned me the Ax10 front output (sorry i missed your name) and H3RESQ for loaning me the second one ..

Thanks again for putting on a great event in such a short time frame!! I'll definitely be entering the next one .

Last edited by MTHead; 07-01-2008 at 11:36 AM.
MTHead is offline   Reply With Quote