Quarry Creeper

Yeah that comment helps the "club"
promatchrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by playzwtrux View Post
if I was talk'n bout you, you just proved my point !!!!!!!!

The only point that was proven is that if you poke I will poke back, and that Biscuit was foolish thinking you didn't mean anything. Your last statement proves trying to start chit, so don't act like the good guy.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #43
Rock Stacker

So, how did it go?
GhostRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Yeah did Matt beat his dear old Dad?!?!
Old 07-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #45
RCC Addict

We had a great day at LRC today and I am proud to announce that we had a visit with the Chairman of the Parks and recreation board, He is a really nice guy that had a few things to say about the crawling activities at LRC as well as the renovation taking place. The Parks and recreation board has granted permission to have any crawl we want there. He did go into detail about the alcohol consumption at LRC during ECC stating that the Sheriffs Dept had contacted him about people walking around with open containers and that the Sheriffs dept were just doing there job. Also that the story about NON- Alabama cars being pulled was a farce. They are doing a great amount of work to rejuvenate the GOOD interest at the park and have very very nice plans for the place.

We will be organizing fund raisers this year to help with the Park and BKRC and any other clubs that wish to participate will be helping out. Stay tuned for further information on the park renovation as Mr Scooter will be in contact.
hbj069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #46
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRyder View Post
So, how did it go?
Awesome day despite the negativity BS. Weather was great, crawlin was fun like its supposed to be and I think everyone had a blast.

Poorboy was on key today and pretty much blistered everybody with 44 for the day.

Creepy crawler hung in there to pull of a second after a few adjustments to his rig.

Jake had the ole shafty setting the mark very high for the shafty guys today and sneaked past yours truly in the finals to take 3rd.

Myself just had some concentration issues and was trying to tune the new truck. 4th after an embarrassing final.

Biscuit had us all scared until his 3 wheel attempts sent him to the truck for repairs (twice) "sorry again about that" (lol) but managed to pull off 5th in the final with his Awesome Austin inspired Berg.

RCtoyguy hung in to get 6th place after having his handsful with JR today who was a gas to watch drive the scaler and crash it!!
Old 07-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #47
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbj069 View Post
RCtoyguy hung in to get 6th place after having his handsful with JR today who was a gas to watch drive the scaler and crash it!!

Yes, yes. I can imagine the scene.
GhostRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #48
RCC Addict

[QUOTE=Fishmaxx;2527431]
If everyone followed the the above logic we would still be running shafties.

Just having an opinion doesn't you banned. Usually that takes being a trouble making dumbass

Then why did you respond?
You didnt clarify who you were talking to and myself and others feel you are taking it out on our club because of ones guys opinion about you.

I didn't take as a joke. Especially after all the whining and bitching that seems to follow this crowd around.

I didnt start anything with you Fish but I be damned if I am going to sit by and let you belittle me and our entire club over one persons opinion.
You didnt have a problem with the whiners and bitcher's coming to your comps and supporting you and you damn sure didn't have a problem accepting my sponsorship prizes at ECC.
I am personally insulted by your accusations.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #49
Quarry Creeper

I for one never directed my comments to you Joe or the club. Mine was in reference to playzwithtrucks comments. I think that is also the case with Fish since he brought his name up but I can't speak for him. I'm not going to drag it out and will let it die.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Had a good time with everyone. Huge...Huge....Huge Thanks to Biscuit for the battery and of course as always to poorboyrc77!!!! And Congrats on the win!!!!
Creepy Crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:46 AM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by promatchrcr View Post
I for one never directed my comments to you Joe or the club. Mine was in reference to playzwithtrucks comments. I think that is also the case with Fish since he brought his name up but I can't speak for him. I'm not going to drag it out and will let it die.

Exactly!

Quote:
I didnt start anything with you Fish but I be damned if I am going to sit by and let you belittle me and our entire club over one persons opinion.
You didnt have a problem with the whiners and bitcher's coming to your comps and supporting you and you damn sure didn't have a problem accepting my sponsorship prizes at ECC.
No one ever said mentioned that "hillybilly" guy, but PWT did refer to me. My response was directed to him. If you want to include yourself into the whiner and bitcher's category I cant do anything about that. You put yourself in that group I didn't.

Quote:
I am personally insulted by your accusations.
That makes 2x of us!

I came to this thread originally because I was looking for something to do this weekend, however what I found instead was a member of your group taking pot shots at me. You immediately distanced your group from the comment, so I am confused to why you now have chosen to link two back together.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:49 AM   #52
Rock Crawler

I'm confused, there are 2 (two) groups/clubs in Ala. again?
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #53
RCC Addict

Its all good Fish! Clarification was good. And you could have came to the crawl it would have been nice if you had been there for the visit with The parks and recreation guy.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:58 AM   #54
Pebble Pounder

this has gotten way out of hand. what was meant to be a innocent comment made to be funny has turned into something way more hilarious.

as I have read through this thread since all of this started I feel like I should be calling my boys together and meeting under the slide on the playground for an after school throw down. I laugh at the level of childish this has become.

when Biscuit posted that I was simply poking, he was absolutely right. then promatch came to fishmaxx's rescue, as if he needed it, because he had already sent me a nasty pm. I figured if I would have stayed out of the thread instead of poking more fun it would have died by now, but boy was I wrong. Since this was a comp thread, I didn't feel it was the place to carry it out and I didn't think starting a new thread to discuss it was appropriate.

here are my true feelings and thoughts (without sarcaism):

if hbj wants to limit what tires that are ran at BKRC comps then that is his right and no explanation needs to be given. I offered my opinion and it may have been right or wrong. What I offered seemed to upset some as to why the rule is in place. It doesn't matter the reasons. A tire rule in crawling is no different then saying we are only racing "spec" class slashes. if you don't like the rule, for whatever reasons, don't crawl at that event.

promatch - you accussed me of not knowing fish and taking a jab at him. well guess what, you do not know me and you started taking jabs at me, so that makes you the same hypocrite that you are accusing me of being.

I have known Biscuit for nearly 2 years and he knows how I am. Sometimes my criticism sounds pointed and harsh, but it is not meant to be.
Fish - for you to say that he is being niave was also wrong. You know me no more than promatch and therefore have no right to judge Biscuits opinion. Why do you say that there are a bunch of whiners and complainers in AL. If you are talking about me then I challenge you to find one complaint that I have made. If you do then I will make a public apology for it. I have posted on this site less that 150 times so it shouldn't be that hard to find. AL whining and complaing is an AL problem. Unless I am missing something and you have been granted the authority to oversee AL, just leave it alone and don't let it bother you. If it is brought to GA then, deal with it. You have that right because it is now under you jurisdiction. Life is too short to worry about stuff like that.

My opinion is my opinion. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of BKRC and since I am not a "board member" or whatever of the club, then why would you hold the club responsible for my opinion. If I had started the club, it would be different. This is just an example so nobody gets bent out of shape. Here is the example: if Colby was to say something (I am only using him because I know he crawls with the GA clubs and I know his name) and someone was to take offense to it and hold the GA club (including you Fish) responsible, that would not be fair to Fish or the club. Do you get my point?

I crawl in both ALRC and BKRC events. I will continue to do so when I want to. If you don't like me or don't want to be around me then don't attend the crawls that I will be at, or just don't be around me. You won't hurt my feelings and I am not going to stop going unless I am told that I am not welcome. I do not care to be competitive so I doubt that any of you will hurt me by asking me not to attend as a crawler. If it is at a public venue, then I will attend if I want, I have that right.

I think that about sums it up. Now for the apologizes:

Fish - sorry for thinking I was in a position to poke at you. I will not cross that line again. I also apologize to you for any defamation that you may think I have caused you. I meant no harm.

Promatchrcr - sorry for poking at your friend and for any comments that have been directed at you because of this. I did not mean to offend you by poking at your friend.

BKRC, HBJ, and the rest of the BKRC members - I am sorry that I brought this on the club (however misguided the criticism was) and for any shame I have brought to you. I feel that it was unfair to blame the club for my comments and I apologize for that.

Biscuit - I apologize to you for any criticism you took because you defended me. I thank you for that and appreciate your friendship.

I have now said all that I am going to say on this matter. As far as I am concerned, it is finished. I will not comment in this thread any more to allow it to die. If anyone wants to keep it going then that is there choice. If you want to comment to me on it then you can start a thread in the AL forum or pm me.

playzwtrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Lets see if I got this right...

You don't know me but felt it was ok to crack a joke at my expense, its childish and hypocritical to be offended by you statements, and your rights are superior to mine.

Unless I missed something in school the same rights that allows you to attend any public comp allows me make comments on them. Its also true that you can be held accountable for your actions or statements.

You stated a couple of times we don't know you and you us, so I find it puzzling why felt it ok to make that comment.

The Colby example he gave was dumb because he left out an important part. Colby didn't talk $hit about a person he doesn't even know.

Last edited by Fishmaxx; 07-04-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #56
Rock Crawler

This definately does not have the sound of anything to really do with crawling any longer.

May I suggest just agreeing to disagree at this point? Please.

I know this is a "tough" crowd in here, i.e. grown-ass men. But do we really need to pulverize this dead horse?

You guys may have a good laugh over this some day and finally shake hands and say, "What the hell were we thinking"? But I'm just optimistic like that I guess.

Best of luck.
RC Shocker is offline   Reply With Quote