Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: MNRCRC Summer/Fall series comp #1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 07:00 AM   #21
RCC Addict

lol 666 i aint running I want to be there but i have to be in mn the 14 to pick up my gf I dont really feel like drive up there and then driving back up in 2days..I also need to fix my 1:1 I brunt up my alternator I just spent 1250 on a high output..ill make the other comps im just going to be out for this one...rikki and I will be back soon.next comp she should have her own rig
brushlessnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2007, 07:10 AM   #22
RCC Addict

Freetime and others, are you doing a scale run on Saturday with Slugz? Just curious, finally have a scaler done and runable. Would like to go do a trail run with some others.

Thanks,
Casey
wrightcs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:53 AM   #23
Debunking old stereotypes

We haven't talked about any scale running on Sat Casey, you're the first to bring it up. I'm game about anytime. Anyone else interested??
I'm not sure what time Slugz is going to get in? I Pm'ed him my # and I have his, so we'll figure it out between now and then. Post up if interested in a scale run Sat people?

On another note, the early forecast calls for a beautiful sunny and 87 degree day with low humidity for the start of the Summer/Fall comp series
See you there those that can make it, have a good weekend wheelin Mike, and you guys going to the BIR Nats, have a safe trip. PB, stay of of the hoosecow this weekend
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #24
Web Wheeling

Where has Kevin been hiding? Haven't seen him around recently.

I gotta do some shopping and packing tonight for my wheeling trip this weekend. I am going to hit the road tomorrow night, would be nice to get to the camp site with some day light left so I can setup my tent

Ohh and depending on when I leave Gilbert on Sunday, I might just stop by to see what you guys are up too... If we decide to have breakfest and leave, I could be at Taylors around 1pm. Maybe I will bring my comp truck with me. I would bring the scaler, but I need to figure out how to fix the steering so it stops crapping out on me... I might be moving the servo mount closer to center.

Last edited by Etype R; 08-08-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #25
RCC Addict

I'm right here. I've just been burnt out lately. I'm still not 100%, but I'll be there on Sunday for sure.
Nicklepimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:00 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
We haven't talked about any scale running on Sat Casey, you're the first to bring it up. I'm game about anytime. Anyone else interested??
I'm not sure what time Slugz is going to get in? I Pm'ed him my # and I have his, so we'll figure it out between now and then. Post up if interested in a scale run Sat people?
I hope to roll in about 1pm but I will have to first see about camping and that might take a while. I cannot reserve anything online so I hope they have not filled out already
slugzracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Default Crawlersota Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugzracing View Post
You can run one of my 3300 stick packs

Stormin, I am only an assistant professor since I have only beaten Bender once, almost twice but only once

Hey Slugz,

This is Crawlersota and that I beat Bender once almost twice doesn't rattle us.

We understand Bender holds classes on a regular basis at Red Rocks University of Scale Crawling and that you are a Assistant Professor thats all well and good.

But enough talk just bring your stuff and we'll let the rocks decide.

You better at least be ahead of the "Wheelchair Rock Crawlers" cuz we can't even see all the gates. So double check that gear it would be a real shame to return to the Crawlerado Gang with MaddJack and Stormin2u ahead of you on the final scores sheet.

Stormin'
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:36 PM   #28
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post

We understand Bender holds classes on a regular basis at Red Rocks University of Scale crawling...
Correction, Brad cannot drive a scaler to save his life, at least when he has been drinking!

Quote:
You better at least be ahead of the "Wheelchair Rock Crawlers" cuz we can't even see all the gates. So double check that gear it would be a real shame to return to the Crawlerado Gang with MaddJack and Stormin2u ahead of you on the final scores sheet.

Stormin'
Oh I expect to see a bunch of people ahead of me on the score sheet. It al comes down to the side of bed I get up on so there is a 50-50 chance I will actually do well
Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 AM   #29
Pebble Pounder

lol i just noticed im going to be a complete mooch off of slugz
joehein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:14 AM   #30
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehein View Post
lol i just noticed im going to be a complete mooch off of slugz
Nah, complete mooch would be using my rig, radio, and car to charge your battery
Old 08-09-2007, 05:10 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Slugz,

All kidding aside.

We are all looking forward to your visit.

See you Sunday

Storm
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:33 AM   #32
tjb
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post
Slugz,

All kidding aside.

We are all looking forward to your visit.

See you Sunday

Storm
Likewise Slugz!

And all I know is whom ever is sticking the pins in the Voodoo doll (or the cheese block) needs to STOP IT! I have had more crap break the last 2 days since I made my mind up to get there than I have ever had before. I darn near have 1/2 a rig coming 1-2 day air to get it fixed in time I should be there about 8:30 sunday

Last edited by tjb; 08-09-2007 at 10:36 AM.
tjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:34 AM   #33
Pebble Pounder

about the ahhh *cough* charger if it's ni-mh i need to
Old 08-09-2007, 10:37 AM   #34
Pebble Pounder

actually i don't think i need to barrow your batt. slugz. i completly forgot i bought a batt. about a month ago, problem is i don't have a charger yet soo if anyone has one i can use it would be greatly appreciated
Old 08-09-2007, 02:33 PM   #35

Default scale crawl comp

hi guy's I would love to go on saturday but Have plans so if you all would bring up your scale trucks on sunday I would love to run mine with the group I think I have it just about done after that It's goung up for sale both of them. I have boughten a real rock buggy chassic and my old dodge back and have started to bild it I need the money for coilover shocks thay are about $650 a corner the truck is A 2 seater with a cj frount hood and grill the rest of it is tube 1 1/2 .120 wall it will have a mpi 318 motor a NV4500 tranny and a NP 241 t-case it will run 38.5 tall tires and also has a dana 44 frount axel and 91/4 rear end see you all on sunday
john vevea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:58 PM   #36
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehein View Post
actually i don't think i need to barrow your batt. slugz. i completly forgot i bought a batt. about a month ago, problem is i don't have a charger yet soo if anyone has one i can use it would be greatly appreciated
hehe just get there early

TJB, that is why I try to have my rigs ready to go about 4 days in advance, so they can sit on the desk and not fall off any cliffs. I swear they do that in the middle of the night and I wake up to all kinds of broken parts!
Old 08-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #37
Debunking old stereotypes

TJB, most of the guys carry lots of spare parts, someone will have whatever you may need most likely, if you stuff doesn't show.

I guess I should check out my trucks, I haven't really done a thing with them since the last comp. I bought the metal yokes for the H-L, and I would at least like to get the links made, and the shocks mounted on my tuber, so I can bring it with. I don't even remember if stuff is running or what might be broken, I guess I'd better get some batteries charged up and check things out. Well maybe after a quick game of Holdem. (gotta let the batteries charge anyway )
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #38
tjb
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugzracing View Post

TJB, that is why I try to have my rigs ready to go about 4 days in advance, so they can sit on the desk and not fall off any cliffs. I swear they do that in the middle of the night and I wake up to all kinds of broken parts!
I hear ya, But I'm still claiming it on some sort of minnesot'n voodoo ritual!
Old 08-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #39
tjb
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
TJB, most of the guys carry lots of spare parts, someone will have whatever you may need most likely, if you stuff doesn't show.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I should be OK (just cursed it I am sure)

Running 1/8th scale late models has killed me on stocking up on Crawler pieces parts, and put my scaler on hold. Which is what I am going to be running on Saturday, going to be a weekend of many miles (500 worth), and looking dang'd forward to it!

Last edited by tjb; 08-09-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:06 PM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Man I'm ready. Charging the batteries as I speak. Just finished putting my crawler back together and drove it for the first time since the comp. The Scaler is almost 100% done just need to some final changes to the links.
fast5xc is offline   Reply With Quote