Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: MNRCRC Comp 5 and Series Finale Results & Pics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default MNRCRC Comp 5 and Series Finale Results & Pics

Where has the summer gone? We have now completed the competition series for 2007. Thank you to everyone that came out through out the season. Also thanks to everyone that helped out during the year.

Once again we had some new faces out there. Glad to see all of you out there. I hope to see you all next time.

Don't forget about our final get together of the year, the Howl Krawl. Be sure to post up there if you are planning on making it. It should be a fun time.

Here are the results from today, and also the final series standings.

Last edited by Nicklepimp; 10-22-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Nicklepimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 10:06 PM   #2
Donkey Punch Champion!

Ah, you might wanna look into Dean's score? Your math is scary! Stick to your day job.

Damn you Mike, I will get you.

Awesome series. Congrats to Jerry Sr in Supers and Mike in 2.2's. Holy crap ladies, you see who took 5th place? Way to go Big A!

Ryan

Last edited by BigBaller; 10-21-2007 at 10:09 PM.
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Yeah you might wanna double check my score too. I added my score more than once and I came up with a score of 205 for 5th place. I dont know where heck 258 would come from.
fast5xc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:56 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Man thats embarrassing-ZX( beat me and he only ran one coarse--lol well that is the way the ball bounces sometimes---lol
SIRMAXXALOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:39 AM   #5
MWRCA'er

I ran one comp this year and I still pulled off 4th.
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:22 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

8th place and in front of chris
joehein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 06:15 AM   #7
Web Wheeling

Yeah, dean should be a little closer to 42 from my math....

Ben, we had a pretty weak showing of supers this season. Most of the others in the supers field only made one comp, Bnut made two. But we really only had three supers running this season.

And congrats Jerry, and Jerry, and thanks for letting me take the win Ryan :-D
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #8
RCC Addict

maybe you'll will see why I stop going to the comps..my vids and scores never mached up..score seem like you guys had some easy coures well keep having fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast5xc View Post
Yeah you might wanna double check my score too. I added my score more than once and I came up with a score of 205 for 5th place. I dont know where heck 258 would come from.
brushlessnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:08 PM   #9
RCC Addict

The Scores have been corrected. I didn't change the equation for those who's 'throw out score' changed.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushlessnut View Post
maybe you'll will see why I stop going to the comps..my vids and scores never mached up..score seem like you guys had some easy coures well keep having fun
Lee, we had offered to review your vids to see if any mistakes were made. You still haven't sent us those vids. The offer still stands.

You have never brought up your concerns to us directly. We had to find out about your issues through others. I'm utterly shocked that you are not willing to bring up your concerns to us to address, but you are willing to talk bad about us on a public forum. If you have a concern and don't have the balls to ask us to check it out, then you can't expect it to be addressed. I don't appreciate the posts you've made trying to bash us.

We have always been fair with the scoring. If anyone has found a mistake, we have always investigated it and made the appropriate changes. The last thing that we want is someone to think we are unfair.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:55 PM   #11
RCC Addict

when have you ever offered..you want me to start email them to you I have ever run I have ever made there..and as far as brang it up there you guys are all buddy it would be real easy for you to ask someone and them stick up for you guys..I could care less anymore thats why I dont come to comp I think its funny how crish tell me one thing and then keeps running with you guys..and as far as fair gose balls lol come to the iowa comp and say that
Old 10-22-2007, 01:23 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Quote:
when have you ever offered..
I can have Troy pull the exact date if needed.

Quote:
you want me to start email them to you I have ever run I have ever made there..
If you think there was a mistake, then yes... we have always been willing to address anyone's concerns.

Quote:
and as far as brang it up there you guys are all buddy it would be real easy for you to ask someone and them stick up for you guys..
Once again, we have always been fair, even if it wasn't in our favor. There have been times when it's put me down in the standings, and I never hesitated once. Why would we have anyone lie for us?

Quote:
..and as far as fair gose
Give me 1 example of how anyone here has not been fair.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:33 PM   #13
Donkey Punch Champion!

I am really dissapointed in you Lee. I heard a little about what you have said...second hand is not cool. You are now here on the forum talking trash and making comments like, "come down to IA comps and say that". Your are not a thug, nor will be, STOP acting like this! You should really look inside yourself and decide WHO is acting funny or weird. Quite frankly your attitude stinks. You are a young guy working hard and having fun. When did the fun stop for you? Was it when people's driving skills advanced and you weren't top dog anymore? Was it during Nationals when your rig gave you problems you decided to be a little less then smart and drive it off a cliff? Seems to me when you get frustrated or mad is when crap happens to you. Try TALKING to people instead of this thing you are doing...losing friends.

You are a good guy. You are a great competitor. If you don't like something address it with the group at a comp. We are all here to have fun. If friendly banter isn't for you then say that. Have you had a hug today?

Ryan
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:35 PM   #14
RCC Addict

I dont want my scores fixed Im not looking for that I was just saying.pm me with you email and I'll find the vids.I should say that the mitakes are not hug only gates and a back up..also you and troy mike understand what cogging is and that you cant help if you front motor starts up befor you rear and your drag brake lets go..some how every dont the runs that are ? was scored by the guy with the red jeep with lst tires
Old 10-22-2007, 01:39 PM   #15
RCC Addict

I didnt mean brake my rig I was talking to dieslfuel and has thinking to look on the other side..the rig fall and he goes I bet it just fall 30feet he was right damn him
Old 10-22-2007, 01:48 PM   #16
RCC Addict

Quote:
I dont want my scores fixed Im not looking for that I was just saying.pm me with you email and I'll find the vids.I should say that the mitakes are not hug only gates and a back up..also you and troy mike understand what cogging is and that you cant help if you front motor starts up befor you rear and your drag brake lets go..some how every dont the runs that are ? was scored by the guy with the red jeep with lst tires
I have sent you a pm with my email address. If you want your videos reviewed, send them to me.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:07 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

so where are the pics & results and to answer lee I can't do as good as everyone else and have issues with things but as i read other clubs forums they are the same that other clubs have so I just let them be as they are a normal thing .I have more fun with this club than any other club I've been.I had a great year didn't do so great but had fun non the less.And can't wait till next season .....................
intimadationrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:41 PM   #18
Web Wheeling

Gotta love those first 5 gates

Not quite sure what kevin was doing... I guess he wanted to hang out with the parked rigs during his comp run?

And here Kevin is cresting the edge of the bonus gate.

I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked to, but I spent some time judging, and the camera didn't really come back out after that.

Fully gallery is at http://www.turtlecrawler.com/comps/10-21-07/
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:09 AM   #19
Rock Crawler

sweet.hay Im doing this on my psp.cool huh
Old 10-23-2007, 04:11 AM   #20
Rock Crawler

hey joe can you read lol you got 9th just in front of me lol next season all different ooooohhhhhhh yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa