Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Duratrax Cliff Climber

Notices

Thread: Pro-Pulse Motor & Esc for CC Use?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 06:23 AM   #1

Default Pro-Pulse Motor & Esc for CC Use?

howdy! im considering picking up a prebuilt cc since tower is almost giving them away and i may possibly have compatible parts collecting dust in my bin. my question is; does anyone know if the stock high torque motor & esc from the pro-pulse t-100 / b-100 models would be appropriate for this crawler? the motor is 370 sized. i can't find any info regarding the number of turns, but the sticker says "high torque". the esc is really small, but is dual motor capable and is rated for up to 80a. i have 2 escs if that would make a difference... i don't have any large servos laying around so are there any cheap, tough servos that you would recommend? any help / guidance is much appreciated!

btw... pro-pulse rtr refurbs are on sale for $20 through the 26th! http://dealer.megatech.com/ they are hobby grade associated rc18t/b clones with fm radios for those who aren't familair with them.
sonicj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #2

I have a pro pulse to and truly i do not think the stock esc would last all that long mainly becuase the cliff climber need 2 batteries witch would overload and burn up the esc.
bar321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I just received my 2 pro-pulses (thanks to your link sonic) and could see how those small esc's would be great for the cc. Bar321, he has 2 esc's he can use.
rag6 is offline   Reply With Quote