Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Duratrax Cliff Climber

Notices

Thread: thinking of doing a tuber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 09:17 AM   #1

Default thinking of doing a tuber

I'm thinking of doing a tuber chassis for my cliff climber just wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas. I'm thinking of doing a turtle back hummer style. I'm in the national guard and like the looks of it.
themichavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #2

i finally came up with a design i like and it likes nothing like a hummer. heres the pics. let me know what you guys think

Old 09-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #3
I joined the Band!

i think it looks great man! cant wait to see it! what size tires would you be running? and what are the dimensions?
TNCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #4

thanks its 8"X3.75"x3" and the wheelbase will be 12.5" with 3" of ground clearance. i'm also working on a chassis design my grandfather came up with, were the chassis is two sections and pivits in the middle i will do a build thread for that here and as far as the tire size stock until i get some more $$$$$$$$. it suck not having it

Last edited by themichavo; 09-04-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themichavo View Post
thanks its 8"X3.75"x3" and the wheelbase will be 12.5" with 3" of ground clearance. i'm also working on a chassis design my grandfather came up with, were the chassis is two sections and pivits in the middle i will do a build thread for that here and as far as the tire size stock until i get some more $$$$$$$$. it suck not having it
i know how it goes with the low cash flow but its kinda cool seeing how much you can do with a little money! oh and you should put a stinger hoop on the front! that would look wicked! and maybe some body panels! just suggestions but i will def be looking for the thread on the other chassis!
Old 09-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #6

i know it has nothing to do with tuber chassis but i wanted to show it off anyways. i got bored and found this mini rc body from some Walmart special and had some fun with it.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #7
I joined the Band!

How are you posting your pics on her? I cant figure it out...haha im computer retarded!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #8

the way i figured it out is to get a photo bucket account and when you load up your pics there you can get the url for it, then copy the url then when you post on here go to insert image and it will ask for a url then just paste your url for your pic and it will load on your post.