Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship

Notices

Thread: East Coast Championship 2016

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2016, 03:10 PM   #381

Default Re: East Coast Championship 2016

Got home safe had a great time always a blast at ecc thanks to fish for another great event and to Barry's rc carbon for the awesome chassis and to all the people that helped me through the courses.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2016, 03:37 PM   #382
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Monte View Post
Congrats Derrick! Looks like you a Troy had a close battle in 2.2P
Thanks Jake It was a very close battle and Troy kept the pressure going through finals! I didn't expect anything less nor want it any other way!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Old 06-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #383
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Monte View Post
Congrats Derrick! Looks like you a Troy had a close battle in 2.2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_ENERGY View Post
Thanks Jake It was a very close battle and Troy kept the pressure going through finals! I didn't expect anything less nor want it any other way!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
I couldn't of asked for a better day! Finished all my courses and didn't break anything! Lol..

I was in the dark, on scores, all day.. Derrick and I didn't get to crawl one single course together! I think that made it that much better, in the finals!

I knew if I put down a solid score, Derrick had to follow. It would only take a single gate....
Without doubt. Derrick killed it, too!

Not because of Derrick or Team BmachineRC... which are awesome! (Get a Remedy!)(Sorry Bruce!) Lmfao!!! I've never been as pleased with my standing at the end the day. (If not in 1st) haha...
It was just a awesome day of crawling and laughing!

Thanks to the sponsor's and Fishy Fishy!!
I won some, Barry's RC, wheels.
Old 06-13-2016, 05:42 PM   #384
Pebble Pounder

Had a great time and finally got to put faces with names, learned a lot and this one ! Thanks to everyone who put this together and those that held on tight. Congrats Troy and Derrick for knocking it out of the park in sporty and pro. Wish I could have made it to scale but life happened and I had to do the right thing. (Next year I'm rolling solo) hope to see you guys sooner then later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2016, 08:54 AM   #385

The video is up. I wasn't able to get everyone on video. It's hard to time, score and video at the same time.

https://youtu.be/z8a1pjcE2Xk
Old 06-14-2016, 09:33 AM   #386
Quarry Creeper

Good times!
Old 06-14-2016, 04:05 PM   #387
Rock Crawler

Had awesome time, thanks to everyone who donated the giveaways. I've got a whole bunch of pics from both finals course's and i'll get them on here as soon as i feel better. Look at the aftermath of my bicep, something got ahold of me and by the time i got home this is what it looked like, been runnin' fever of 101.4 off and on and very tired, pretty much been in bed since i got home, went to doctor today and got some meds for this, wish i knew what it was that bit me.
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2016, 04:06 PM   #388
Pebble Pounder

Default East Coast Championship 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoj550 View Post
Had awesome time, thanks to everyone who donated the giveaways. I've got a whole bunch of pics from both finals course's and i'll get them on here as soon as i feel better. Look at the aftermath of my bicep, something got ahold of me and by the time i got home this is what it looked like, been runnin' fever of 101.4 off and on and very tired, pretty much been in bed since i got home, went to doctor today and got some meds for this, wish i knew what it was that bit me.

Shit moto something bit me in a few spots to but nothing like that. Get well soon dude

Last edited by Nburns11; 06-14-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:06 PM   #389
RCC Addict

Ouch. Looks like a spider bite.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2016, 04:22 PM   #390
Pebble Pounder

Quote:

Hey man maybe it was one of those pterodactyl ants me and sic1to seen ... Yikes hope it gets better ... Take care

Old 06-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #391
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
Comp Driver ticket is $20 with $5 from each ticket going directly to a cash payout.
Total Cash Pool Collected based on actual ticket sales
15 x $5 = $75 (Winner123 & Crawlife funded separate cash prizes and did not buy tickets + my personal free ticket)
Minimum Prize = Entry Fee Reinbursment

Winners:
Motoj550 $20 for 1.9
M_Energy $27.50 for 2.2 Pro
Weiner123.....27.50 for 2.2 S

I didn't intend to give any Scale Prize money but my post was a little vague, and one of the scale winners got upset, so here is what I will do.

We had 14 unique Paid Scale Entries (Comp Drivers got free tickets and some scale drivers entered multiple classes) 25% of entry fee in comp class went entry fee in Scale that's $2.50 per sold ticket.
14 X $2.50 = $35.00

Class 1 = Bob = $10
Class 2 = Larry Morris= $15
Class 3 = Max= $10

PM me your PayPal to receive the payout

Last edited by Fishmaxx; 06-14-2016 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:48 AM   #392
RCC Addict

For a long very hot weekend I had a blast.. it been a while for me to be out there... don't think I did to bad.. thanks to fish for still putting this event on. Thanks to who ever helped set up gate and pick them up at the end of a very hot day.. thanks to who all judgeday keep time etc pat urself on the back good job guys..

Big thanks to Joe for letting me borrow his 2.2 pro rig..
Old 06-15-2016, 11:12 AM   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowridinjuggalo View Post
For a long very hot weekend I had a blast.. it been a while for me to be out there... don't think I did to bad.. thanks to fish for still putting this event on. Thanks to who ever helped set up gate and pick them up at the end of a very hot day.. thanks to who all judgeday keep time etc pat urself on the back good job guys..

Big thanks to Joe for letting me borrow his 2.2 pro rig..
Thank you for putting up with my scoring you guys in the scale gate comp. It was hot and I was losing my mind, but I had a blast watching you guys navigate the courses that I set up. You guys did a great job!
Old 06-15-2016, 05:25 PM   #394
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga Rock Zombies View Post
Thank you for putting up with my scoring you guys in the scale gate comp. It was hot and I was losing my mind, but I had a blast watching you guys navigate the courses that I set up. You guys did a great job!
Courses u build were good. ChallengeING but do able u did a great job with it all man.. only thing I would change is reverses count.. that puts more drive/skill into and not just plumb luck lol.

Hats off to u for putting it all together great job buddy
Old 06-15-2016, 08:00 PM   #395
RCC Addict

Quote:
Holy &@%$! I hope that gets better...I got a couple places too but not that red! Damn prehistoric Alabama skeeters
Old 06-15-2016, 08:05 PM   #396
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic1to View Post
Holy &@%$! I hope that gets better...I got a couple places too but not that red! Damn prehistoric Alabama skeeters

Alabama state bird is the mosquito

Old 06-16-2016, 07:00 AM   #397
I wanna be Dave

Great to see all you guys! It was way too hot but love comping as always. Wish we didn't have to leave in the middle of the scale events but parental duties were calling. I can't believe that was our 6th ECC attended!

Quote:
Look at the aftermath of my bicep, something got ahold of me and by the time i got home this is what it looked like, wish i knew what it was that bit me.
That would be a "no see um" bite. I have several. They are worse than mosquito bites. They last for several days and stay very itchy. Mine always turn into nasty bruises. I would have to guess we got them on the 1.9 course we ran behind the playground (shaded area). They didn't bite Saturday.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:54 PM   #398
Rock Crawler

M_ENERGY 'S finals run
https://youtu.be/160fpcQ18Vg
More vids to come

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2016, 07:30 PM   #399
Rock Crawler

OK here's the pics i promised!
Attached Images