Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: help 2 beeps surge.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default help 2 beeps surge.....

like the title says im gettin to beeps from my reciever and then a big surege then 2 beeps and surge no throttle control no steering nothing.
i have a dx3r and while im waiting for my rooster C to some back from novak im using a stock wk esc. i was having the same problem with my rooster and i took it the lhs and the guy did somethin i have no idea what all my wires are tight and in the right place i think. I have also tried it with three different controllers and recievers, and hpi, traxxis and the bad ass dx3r. any help please i wanna get here runnin.

Last edited by noRCal; 02-08-2008 at 08:41 PM.
noRCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

DX3R has capability to only works with one of the model you match to your receiver from operating with wrong cars, truck.

model matching or something like is what called. so if you bind model 1 then if you have DX3R setup to model 2 it will not work..

part of DSM2 and feature that already offered in Air equip like DX7 for air stuff.

other than that must be something else...
jmizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

well im waiting for my rooster to come back to see what happens should be here monday or tues. I though i had it binded correctly but ill try again. do you have to bind everytime you plug in your esc to your reciever??
Old 02-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by noRCal View Post
well im waiting for my rooster to come back to see what happens should be here monday or tues. I though i had it binded correctly but ill try again. do you have to bind everytime you plug in your esc to your reciever??
once you bind either DSM1 or DSM2 receiver with DX3R, you are good.

it will not function at at all. steer , throttle. great feature when you have trim on rc really bad or have different setting

ESC has nothing to do with ti but only in throttle setup may makes no functioning.

I was working on my DX3R with my axial rig... it's almost done for public viewing..
Old 02-10-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

well my bind is fine myy steering work fine with the batt plugged in to the reciever, like gas style. but when i plug the esc in i just get beep beep surge....beep beeep sure.......
Old 02-10-2008, 09:42 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
well my bind is fine myy steering work fine with the batt plugged in to the reciever, like gas style. but when i plug the esc in i just get beep beep surge....beep beeep sure.......
what kinda batt are you using? just curios. you only got three wires to receiver so that is about only place you can mess up

beep or LED flashing indication of setup . I'm sure you are aware of that..
Old 02-10-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

its the 4 AA pack the came with the DX3r like if you were using it to power servos in a nitro app or whatnot. would it matter if it was binded with the the esc not plugger it to the reciever? or does the bind just program the reciever to the controler?
Old 02-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

I use CASTLE BEC to power up my servo and receiver . that shouldn't not matter if use 4.8V batt wether AA or ni-mh, lipo

I always hook esc and server before binding and works. first time I binded all worke fine.

I have micr-t, half eight and my axial and all had no issue.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

im gonna deal with it when i get my rooster back hook everything up and then bind it.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
im gonna deal with it when i get my rooster back hook everything up and then bind it.
thats sounds like plan. post back...
Old 02-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

yea thanks for you help i just tried again to bind the wheely king esc and now go i go to bind mode on the controler with the binder in the esc and it wont bind it just keep flashing and beeping twice
Old 02-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

plug all the cable to the receiver, ESC and Servo then use Blind plug if you are using DSM2 to the BAT and turn plug the your main Battery. Your DSM2 receiver should start blinking. Then.. go to your Transmitter (controller) and go to "BIND" scroll and click "Bind".. when Bind is finished, Receiver should stop blinking after 5sec to 10sec.

Now if you have old DSM1, hook up all and when you hook up batter, make sure you hold down the small push button on the receiver untill the GREEN led flashes.

then do the blink.

far as ESC goes, you need to look the manual on how to setup your throttle stuff
Old 02-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

thanks bro got in runnin with the rooster im phyched