Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: A setup problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 12:38 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default A setup problem

ok im having a little problem. Its been almost 2-3 years to get my NN chassis done. Now its time for the electronics. my first attempt seemed ok but i experienced a few annoying problems. my setup was a tekin rebel 2, 2 JR z650m servos, a spektrum 2.4 DX3 radio...the old one...with i think the 3000 reciever, a 7.2v 4200 mah battery and 2 integy 55t motors.
the problem is when i turn on the radio and esc, everything seems to work well...then when under load, the radio cuts out...seems to turn off and the esc i think shuts down...o sont know how to fix the problem and wondered if buying the nivak crawler esc would fix the problem or if its the radio and i should buy the tq3 radio setup... so i come here to the forums to ask a few things of all you. first i need help fixxing this. and secondly is if you can post a pic on ur setup. only catch about the pic is that it needs to consist of a brushed setup and either a tq3 or spectrum setup...either lipo or nimh... Thank you for the help in advanced...

Josh
insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 02:01 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

you are probly just overloading the system. before you buy an esc try an externat bec. might help and they are only like $20.

it will give every thing enough power which i think is the problem
jamesdicken is offline   Reply With Quote