Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: FX-R trouble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Exclamation FX-R trouble

I just recently got my Tekin FX-R wired up. Now I am trying to set the voltage setting to accept a 3s lipo. In the instructions it says that 1-3 are to be on, but 1-4 are flashing back and forth. Somebody that is running similair setup please chime in. All in all I have Tekin FX-R 11.1v 3s lipo, and HH cobalt puller 7T. Not in anything yet just wired up. Thanks in advance, Mike.

Last edited by rckcrawler; 01-11-2009 at 11:20 PM.
rckcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I assume you're following the installation instructions provided with the FX-R. Do you have the motor plugged into the ESC, and the controller (radio transmitter) turned on?
XPLORx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
RCC Addict

I have a Tekin FX R, I think the first thing you set up is neutral -full throttle then reverse. after that you set the other settings. I think you turn on the radio the the reciver. Wait and lights and makes beeps. then full throttle, then reverse. After that theen you can set the voltage cut off. I have the drag brake set at 11. Directions are at work. Matt
SDheavymetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

when your esc is on. 1 and 4 will flash thats the normal temp senceing function. As the temp rises the it will flash 4 then 1-6 will flash. 1-5 is ok. 6 means your close to thermaling the esc.

to set the 3 cell cut off. turn on your transmitter and your esc. once it beaps and gos into normal 4 and 1 flashing. hit your mode button 6 times. Then the inc button. You should see how many led lights are on. if 1 light there is no cut off 2 lights 2 cell 6v cut off 3 lights 3 cell 9v cut off. onece you wait a few second after its set it will beep and go back into 4 to 1 or 4 to 2 and so on flashing to tell your esc temp....
thescoutmandan is offline   Reply With Quote