Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Axial scorpion shuts off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #1

Default Axial scorpion shuts off

Hello everyone. I have used a lot of the posts from this forum to build my ax10 and realize there's tons of rc knowledge here so I'm just hoping you guys can help me get started on the right track. I have a ax10 kit with a Rooster crawler esc and motor combo, Hitec HS-645mg steering servo, and a 7.4 volt Intellect IP Lipo Receiver battery pack. My receiver and transmitter are just a cheap rc sport am system with 2 channels. I just put all of the electronics in and I am having a problem with the truck just shutting down. It seems as soon as I use the truck at high speed it stops and everything goes dead. If I unplug the battery conector and plug it back in all is good untill it just shuts off again. The longest this has run with out doing this is probably about 1 minute. I don't know much about Lipo battery's but when I look at my batteries specs on the website it says it has 1c discharge rate. Could this be the problem? I was told it would work and it fits really nice on the front axle next to the servo but something is obviously wrong. I drove an hour away to a rc shop yesterday but they deal mostly with planes and helicopters they tested all of my electronics and said everything is good. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Catdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #2

I ordered a new battery. 7.4v 4000mah lipo with 15c. Hopefully this helps...
Catdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote