Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Glitching issue... Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #1

Default Glitching issue... Help

Guys I've got a AX10 that I just transfered over to a Copperhead Comp Chassis. I used all of the same electronics but for some reason it glitchs really bad and I've done all I know to do... Moved the ESC away From the Reciever, Used the plastic antenna holder to keep wire off of metal chassis.. Can you guys please help me out Im dying to do some crawling.. THANKS
WLKNTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #2

Default Upgrade electronics

If your using the Axial electronics, trash them! I had the same issue and I upgraded all the electronics. I'm running the Novak Rooster Crawler ESC, 7 cell saddle pack battery, 45T Integy motor and a Spektrum radio. Now my crawler works perfectly with ZERO glitching. It will cost some $$$, but it will be one of the best upgrades you will make!
mbmlcrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

sometimes if you twist the leads from your esc to you motor you can reduce the uhf wavesand how are the batteries in you tx
rock addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:39 PM   #4

The only thing to do is take it out of the new riig and test it. If it does not do it then there is something in the rig causing inf. When you put it back in the rig make sure there are not any power wires near the servo wires and make sure any metal to metal contact is tight.
pilotshaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 11:56 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Glitching issue... Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLKNTALL View Post
Guys I've got a AX10 that I just transfered over to a Copperhead Comp Chassis. I used all of the same electronics but for some reason it glitchs really bad and I've done all I know to do... Moved the ESC away From the Reciever, Used the plastic antenna holder to keep wire off of metal chassis.. Can you guys please help me out Im dying to do some crawling.. THANKS
I recently got a Copperhead and I am having issues with it, seems many people are. have you found a fix for yours?
MOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:08 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOguy View Post
I recently got a Copperhead and I am having issues with it, seems many people are. have you found a fix for yours?
Given that this guy asked his question in 2009, and the last time he logged in was in 2016, it is doubtful you will get a response. But, if you are having the same issue, recommend following some of the advise above. Knowing what other electronics you are running would help to pinpoint the issue.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:12 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
Given that this guy asked his question in 2009, and the last time he logged in was in 2016, it is doubtful you will get a response. But, if you are having the same issue, recommend following some of the advise above. Knowing what other electronics you are running would help to pinpoint the issue.
Should have looked more at the date. I was searching Coperhead ESC, this isn't even about the ESC.

The more I look for answer about my issues with that ESC the more people I find having the same problem.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:13 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
I was searching for info on the Copperhead ESC, not even the same topic. Sorry about that.
Old 09-16-2021, 03:07 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

I haven't had any problems with my Copperhead. Have you reached out to Castle support?
GA Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 07:19 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Dawg View Post
I haven't had any problems with my Copperhead. Have you reached out to Castle support?
Yep, walked through trouble shooting together with a tech from Castle. They want me to send them the data log. I had turned it off.

I have a comp Saturday so I but my SW4 back in. I will run it more next week. I have found others that are having issues.