Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: All in One Charger?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #21
TEAM MODERATOR

I've been running the Hyperion chargers for a long time now. I use them for my RC cars as well as anything else around the house that's got batteries in it. Out of all the chargers I've tried,these are by far some of the easiest to use.

I have the Hyperion EOS0606I AC/DC charger for when I'm at home or indoor events.

Or the Hyperion EOS0606I DC charger for when I'm out in the middle of nowhere.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #22
Quarry Creeper

I've had everything from a charge cord, to a turbo35 and recently I purchased a Electrifly TritonEQ and then quickly upgraded for the Triton2 EQ. It's pricey, but it's a sweet charger.

120 watts on DC, 100 watts on AC/DC, extremely user friendly, up to 6S li-po. Probably the thing I like best about it is the cool "flip up" tilting display. Can't tell you how many chargers I've had to ghetto rig to be able to sit and read the display, and this one is easy to view from just about any angle. It was $150 after discounts, a $15 gift certificate, and free shipping (from Tower) and worth every penny.
ericinMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #23

I am looking at the Triton EQ also. I think Hyperion is probably what I am going to end up with as I think I can get a pretty good deal but the Triton is right up there also.

Craig,
NVMYRC51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #24

personally i run the mrc super brain 989 and love it ive had it for a few years now and it has never done me wrong, ive charged nicd, nimh, and lipos on it and get a great charge every time.
itll do 1-25 cells nicd and nimh, 1-8 cell lipo, 6-24v lead acid/ gell cell packs and has a 24 profile memory so you dont have to reset it to the right spec each time you switch to a different pack to charge, also if your on a wrong profile say you have a 2s and the profile is for a 3s it will sense wrong voltage and wont allow it to charge. you can charge from .10 to 10 amp in .10 increments and includes a temp probe for temp cutoffs.
maxxman_121 is offline   Reply With Quote